Do you believe the NFL is rigged? (My team did not lose today)

Do you believe the NFL is rigged? (My team did not lose today)

how else would the Cowboys be 10-1

That legitimately ended his career. At least he got one last pay day.

of course it is, its "reality" tv for men

Find one state where half the NFL fans don't watch the Cowboys.

Texas

I'm a big patsfag and yes it is rigged big time

They gave Pay Pay that Superbowl but i didn't care i was just happy to see him go

Poor bait.

This. It was the best matchup the NFL could have had specifically in terms of viewership.
>Black QB tries to tell the world that no matter what your skin color is, you can be the best at whatever you love
>Hall of Fame QB in his last year goes out and wins Super Bowl 50 while celebrating with a can o' Budweiser before announcing his retirement

Dude no.... That was the greatest D of all time hands down. It wasn't rigged. Sometimes truth is just stranger than fiction

The Seattle defense 2 years earlier was better.

>Patriots win first Super Bowl the exact same season as 9/11, the Patriot Act being enacted, and coincided with the re-invasion of the Middle East
>Super Bowl 50 features Broncos(wearing white) and Panthers(wearing Black) immediately after the OJ documentary(black man running in a white bronco) and featured Black Panther party at halftime. #BLM has since dominated the news cycle. Halftime show also has massive LGBT display which is followed shortly thereafter by NC enacting the HB2 law which "targeted" the LGBT community.

Yes it's fucking rigged

My team won today. But there's been a shitload of questionable refereeing across the league.

Okay the first one is absolutely retarded, why wouldnt they just rig it for the New York Giants or Jets since they were the most effected by 9/11 ?

The second one maybe you're on to something but its mainly because they wanted to give Manning "le ride off into the sun" storyline. Same shit with Ray Lewis.

North Dakota, Colorado, Oregon, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Washington, California, New York, New Jersey, Kansas, Florida, Massafuckthisspelling.

Just off the top of my head.

>Halftime show is blatantly LGBT
What? I think you've spent too much time on Reddit, friend.

Newton is a shit qb though, black or not, who rode an easy schedule and Manningn rode an elite defense because he was a game manager at best

Those 2 superbowls have one thing in common. Great defenses,

I think u looking too much into this shit bro.

You're wrong about North Dakota thru Massachusetts.

>mfw I remember Brady trying to kick Ed Reed in the 2012 AFC Championship game

You're delusional.

Michigan as well, no one likes the cowcucks here

I'm just entertaining ideas niggers

Pic related. HB2 was passed 2 months following this which occurred during a game featuring a team from NC.

ITT: This is why the rigging in the NFL is so perfect "Every fan base will argue to death their teams wins were legit"

Nope. Plenty of people from all of those states will go to the super bowl wearing blue if the Cowboys make it that far.

Homophobes BTFO!

Nah Massachusetts has little to no Cowboy fans.

Not quite

Anyone have the image of Trump waving around a rainbow colored flag?

not even fucking close

Cam did better in his game than Peyton did against the Seahawks. That should really tell you something.

>LOOK AT MY BANDWAGON

Talk about Cowcucked.

Mass has zero cowgirl fans

t. quincyfag

Worcester here. Yes we do.