Whats your preferred cocktail Sup Forums?

Whats your preferred cocktail Sup Forums?
Recently gotten into Mules by suggestion of a friend and I have to say they are pretty damn good. Especially kentucky mules.

Other urls found in this thread:

beachbumberry.com/recipe-zombie.html
google.com/amp/s/homesteading.com/elderflower-liqueur-recipes/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mules

Don't talk about a drink if you're not going to say what's in it, faggot.

My drink of choice is vermouth. To my own taste I add olives (green, pitted) and a cube of ice.

Sweet vermouth contrasts well with the olives' salty oil. The ice is just to chill it a bit.

Old fashioned.

Zombie

I'd figure people knew what a mule was. It's ginger beer, spirits (of your choice), and a garnish served in a copper glass.
Moscow mule being the original with vodka, and kentucky is with bourbon.

So Bourbon, ginger beer, hint of lime, all served in a copper glass.

Do you mix the vermouth with anything or no?

Oh, whats a zombie?
Standard old fashion or some other liquor?

Stuck between cognac & doctor pepper

Or rum & coke with a lime wedge

whiskey sour

beachbumberry.com/recipe-zombie.html

Love me a whiskey sour!

enjoy your zinc poisoning

With as much alcohol as I drink, I think zinc poisoning is the least of my issues.

Virgin shirley temple

I've been drinking vodka and water with green olives lately. Take some of the varnish off of the cheap vodka. Cheap ($13/handle) shit is cheap, but it really isn't that much worse than expensive stuff. Although Tito's is nice.

I dont think the copper cup is essential. Moscow Mules are one of my favourite drinks. Good choice OP. If you want to make the Mule pop add a few leaves of lightly crushed fresh mint

How is a whiskey sour made in your areas? I recently went to california and ordered one and it was rather sweet which was odd.

Mead. Straight.

It is the perfect drink (for me) to have with cocaine.

What makes it good with cocaine?

It is just so clear and cold for one thing. Really soothes the enflamed mucous membranes. And the ginger beer, mint and lime are like medicine. Hell, it would probably be just as good without the vodka, but why risk it?

Dark and stormy

beer
jack and coke
whiskey ginger
vodka cranberry

whiskey ginger?
Haven't had one yet, do they lean on the sweet side or no?

whiskey and ginger ale. But some people try and fancy it up, so you can probably find different recipes or whatever for it.

All cocktails and mixed drinks are girly and degenerate

GERMAN BEER is all you need

>thinking german beer is impressive
>lots of cocktails have a higher ABV than a german beer
Yeah keep trying there bud.

Manhattans. So many variations. I like to order the bars versions but when I make it at home I use

2 parts bourbons (I know rye is standard but I prefer bourbon)
1/2 part sweet vermouth
1/2 part dry vermouth
3 dashes of bitters

I usually shake, but the traditional stirring is fine

Gin martinis. Dirty. Preferably Bombay or Hendricks.

Never heard of someone having just vermouth. That's usually a flavor for another base liquor

Drink beer or neat whiskey faggot

You stir or shake that with ice and then strain it into an old fashioned glass straight up with a cherry.

>thinking the amount of alcohol is the criterion of whether a drink is good or not
hello high schooler. it must be lame to only be able to dream about what a pussy feels like

If you don't know what is in a Moscow mule than get the fuck off the internet nigger.

I generally stick with something simple like a ____ and ____ so that I know the place I'm at will serve it and know how to make it.

>thinking anything else really matters
hello middle ager. It must be lame to pay 10X more for the same pussy you can at home for doing the dishes.

>Being this pretentious and not knowing what a Moscow Mule is

Well when you get sick of having bitch tits might want to step up to something little stronger. I fucking love beer that's the problem I could put down 20 of them. Or I can have a glass or two whiskey and just sip on it

Rum...coke?

It's called a Cuba Libre if you didn't know. Lime makes everything better.

KetelOne vodka fromthe freezer.

Anyone know a good girl drink? Fiance is having a friend over for the weekend and I'm going to try to make something happen.

Ayyy. Martinifag reporting in!

came across some AWESOME blood oranges a few mo ago. I've been making Blood Orange Old Fashioned with Jameson. Very good

French 75 has always been a lady pleaser for me

My go to cocktail is either a vodka gimlet, Crown and coke, or Cape Cod if I'm at a basic bar like Chili's or something. I like mojitos with half the simple syrup if I'm at a place that'll make them without using a mix. If I'm at an upscale joint I'll either do a dry Chopin martini or scotch, neat if they have a good selection.

fucking this

make some sangria or something. Girls like wine and it makes you seem like you prepared something.

Pink Panties frienddo
Mix pink lemonade concentrate with whipped cream and a shitton of gin. Blend with ice. If its too tart add simple syrup(50/50 water & sugar. Heat until sugar melts)

Belgium > Germany

Angry Orchard w/fireball

crown royal reserve 3:1 coke
with lotsa ice, so smooth and delicious. goes great with chocolate chip cookies

google.com/amp/s/homesteading.com/elderflower-liqueur-recipes/amp/

Anything with St. Germain

When I'm bumming it, just vodka poured into a bottle of poweraid. Almost no hangovers...

At home, Captain Morgan and Sprite. Or with Coke if I'm staying up late and want to party.

And occasionally screwdrivers... And cans of domestic beer.... And shots of UV Blue or Red.

Thanks Sup Forums. I'm writing all of these down. If I pull this off I owe every one of you.

Couple of those and I might want to suck your dick.

A couple of those and i might just let you:^)

Screwdrivers. Donald Duck's oj preferred.