Life

life

Don't do drugs or drink anymore, only focused on success.

Feels bad tbh...

I have to work an entire year more in order to save enough...

that's literally me right now

gl bro

4/03

>403

The forbidden day

Thanks,

im fucking baked right now, and im starting to freak out ;__;

halp me 2

They chew on your soul every moment of the day right outside of your perceptions edge....

We can never see what we cannot feel...

numbers have been scaring me lately. I keep seeing 20 everywhere. specially on time. like 9:20 11:20 1:20

same here but a different number ;_; wtf is going on

XX

The seal of Saturn

holy fuk thats scary!!
We can never see what we cannot feel...
deep

saving that picture.

I dont even do drugs and i feel just as bad as my friends that do, what's the fucking point of them. Is the prospect of temporary relief that enticing? Cuz I'd rather be numb forever than feel good temporarily that'd be torture

Fear attracts the shadows...

it really is

Artist: Zdzislaw BeksiƱski

wow he's amazing. thanks user

"Drugs" are a tool for reshaping the mind and body, and a lens to allow the individual to see into eternity.

Though like any tool one could use it for something other than its intended purpose, like escapism for example.

I'm not stoned but I'm appreciating these gifs. Sorry I have none to contribute. I made this a couple weeks ago though.

Of course!

: )

Reminds me of one of pyro's recent videos...

AAYYYY weeds great for killing boredom

Blink fast on this one.

wow thanks

Does anyone else have crippling depression and doesn't want to get better due to said depression becoming a comfort zone since it's been there for so fucking long please fucking kill me i hate this i hate everyone but at the same time I love people and life and love but my brain won't fucking let me live

these are amazing :D

Retard. Drugs are a waste of time and health. You don't need them and when you grow up you'll realize there's a lot more going on.

it looks like its breathing

Sunk into the comfort of the sargassum...

The only way out is by will alone...

Find your goal and do not stop until you reach it no matter how lofty it seems...

You have much to learn.

But I can't do this just through willpower that's bullshit ugh

>sargassum
ill stay at smoking cannabis, dont want any seaweed

>that feelio when new smoker
>vaped earlier
>high

yea

Gotta watch all of these when im even more high

anyone selling in carson city nv?

Can you move of your own accord?

Then you can take constant action towards any goal, and any point in reality until you reach it.

Try, and don't stop until you are happy.

No kidding. I'm learning and I'll have recollection of it later because it'll be useful. You won't forget shit because your illusions aren't useful and just that, illusions. Grow up retard. You look like shit today.

I don't watch pyro lol
These are all so cool

RIP
Here at NY

should i post my pepe tarot cards?

its a free world

I feel like im in limbo...
I'm at a crossroads, life and death, death and life, I don't know whether to try or to die

Ha! Okay, I don't even use "drugs" anymore aside from food which you could argue has mind altering effects too.

You are caught up in a pop culture scheme which subverts your intellect and fills your head with parroted nonsense.

Think for yourself.

well i only got these two

Majestic

Take a deep breathe and let go, find what makes you happy then try to make it reality.

Don't give up, live and love what you do!

Thanks friend, I think i can finally go to sleep now. Maybe things won't be so bad this week. Maybe I can do this. Maybe we can do this.

unless you die in your sleep

Sure, just don't give up!

You'll get there!

Yup, its been with me from my first days that I can recall. Probably a chemical imbalance but I refuse to be a zombie via their drugs. Weed helps a lot but just keeping your mind distracted is great. Find a involved hobby, I've started working out, building a off road proj. And you just gotta realise you're in this for yourself and no one else. Do what you wanna do. Your purpose is to find your purpose. I'm stoned, peace