So I'm trying to some how muster up the confidence to talk to a girl who I know nothing about that goes to my school...

So I'm trying to some how muster up the confidence to talk to a girl who I know nothing about that goes to my school. It's seems weird to just walk up to a stranger and start talking to them and I literally have no clue what to say because I have nothing to go off. The best part is she's a senior and I'm a junior so I'm on a time limit. So how the fuck do I just start talking to someone I know nothing about and I mean nothing not even her name. I'm hoping that the fags on Sup Forums can help I'm a desperate humble begger.

rape them and have a bump

If you are over 250 lbs or under 6ft or possess a fedora or like MLP, just don't try anything. It won't work.

I do not fall under any of these but I'm under 6ft I'm 5'9

If you don't know anything about them why are you so desperate to get with them? Meet someone who shares some interests with you dude.

Girls don't like manlets

Can't help it bro. I'm working with what I got

It's like ripping off a bandage, OP. For better or for worse, do it quick. Roll the fucking die already. If shit goes bad, at least you can stop wasting your time on it. On the other hand, things might just work out. The longer you doubt yourself, the worse and more insecure you'll feel. Just fucking do it.

No wonder you're single. And that you'll stay that way for a long time.

Bet nigga

lol this is so wrong.
what's with tallfags and their insecurity?

you're probably 5'9" bro
why are you pretending otherwise?
someone got picked on way too much

6'2. Pretty awesome looking above all the manlets in a crowd by the way.

Sorry that you feel threatened by your low height and feel the need to fight back pointlessly.

What grade

>Sorry that you feel threatened by your low height and feel the need to fight back pointlessly.
that's literally projection.
the only reason you post those pictures are due to the fact that you're insecure.
you need self-reinforcement, I understand lol

I bet you do look awesome bud

Funny that you're still trying to pin that on me to hide your obvious discomfort about your repulsive stature. Top kek/10

and I doubt you're 6'2"
you're likely a NEET whose only trait is trolling.
I'm exactly 6ft. I rarely see anyone as tall or taller than me and that's the reality. most women at 5'5" and below.

you have nothing else better to do but chastise other dudes for things they have absolutely no control over.

so blatantly insecure I love it. lol

more projection, keep going dude

Lel enjoy being insecure and trying to shift the blame. Manlets are so funny

nice counter argument dude
you know im right so you don't have one.
hilarious.

join a club she is in or find something she likes and pretend to like it enough to use it to start a conversation.

Boom you're talking. this is literally what everyone does with everyone else every single day. if she is boring enough to literally have no interests or hobbys then just come up with a joke. the purose of the first conversation is to prove you arent going to murder or rape her. plus if she has no hobbys or interests then why the fuck would you want to be with her anyway unless shes hot in which case shes out of your league.

This thread has really devolved from what I intended but the banter is pretty good.

>Lel
confirmed NEET. Back to your MOBAs you go

The thread is still about you being too small to land a girl

If you're so confident why do you have to hang out on Sup Forums and call out other dudes flaws? Is this your method of building up confidence?

or you're just trolling?

Literally know jack shit about her and she's a senior (high school) so as for clubs that's not an option.

let me tell you from experience
go for anyone above your grade level = absolute folly.
she's going to graduate, move on
get exposed to college and/or her coworkers at whatever job
"your boyfriend is still in high school?"
"yeah... :/"
"well that sucks 'cause I would have taken you out to x (a local bar/club)"
it's no use wasting your time. she's going to change and find another dude.

find someone in your grade, or even below.

The taller you are the longer it takes for your dumb ass to hit the floor when I pop you a good one alongside your head.

Watch out where you walk or you'll get my knee in the face.

go back to stroking 6'5" cocks on bodybuilding forums. i like how you don't offer OP any real world advice because you don't have any kek

I mean I just want to know how to start talking a someone who is basically a stranger that you know nothing about

find out her habits.
if you just walk up to her out of the blue and try to spark up a conversation you're likely going to scare her off. she's going to feel awkward and try to feel polite about it, but for the most part lock up.

so there's no clubs. okay.
library?
she ride the bus?
do you know anyone she talks to?

find her facebook. just add her. people generally accept anyone from their school regardless of actually knowing them.

you don't have anything to lose and it might help you build confidence.

Ok here is what I know about her. She's a girl and what she looks like. I have 6 weeks before she graduates. I don't have a Facebook nor do I know anyone who knows her

Original plan was just going up and asking for her Snapchat or some shit

well there you go.
you're just going to have to catch her at her locker or waiting around.
lunch maybe?

idk man I'd just find someone else if you're not willing to just go up and talk to her.
google the three second rule
just ask her if she wants to go out sometime
and this works better if you have your own car and access to alcohol

and see that's fine. that's sufficient. you dont have to introduce yourself and have a line and shit.
just ask her a basic, straight forward question.

you have to do this in three seconds or less or you'll blow it.

This just isn't accurate, 5'10 here and I've probably fucked more bitches than years you were in school.

Just don't be autistic, walk up and say hello. It's literally that easy, find out her name etc.\
Small talk my nigga, you're in school.

If shes not a raging feminist, you should be alright.

Yeah I think I just need to man up and fucking do it already. I don't care if it fails because it's a learning experience.

Just go up to her and ask her if you could get her number or talk about something going on at school first. Be direct and straight forward with your intentions. The worst outcome is she says no I'm not interested. There's literally billions of females in the world, you have nothing to lose. Be yourself

That is probably one of the worst ways to introduce yourself ever. Do not do that.

Well I'm getting conflicting advice here

You can't just walk up to someone you don't even know and ask for their snapchat. You can but that is awkward as fuck.

Well than what do you suggest?

Basically this, initiate a small-talk conversation.

what do i do after i get their SC, i have plenty of girls on SC, i'm in the same shell as OP here

So like "what's up my niggy. Gimme dat kik nigga." Obviously this is a joke but I'm pretty socially inept when it come to talking to people who I don't know face to face.

My best advice would be to "accidentally" bump into them, maybe drop something, and see if you can get a conversation going from there. As long as you don't spaz out.

Sorry I don't live in an anime. Thank you for the advice but I don't feel like it wouldn't help

Look at her shirt and ask her wear she got it, or ask about it. Like if its a band talk about it.

Thanks I'll try this!

Walk up to her and bonk her on the head and say "Hey, can you be my gf?"

>falling for the manlet bait

Bruh go back to lurking until you figure out how this shit works. You're supposed to ignore obvious faggotry

ask her to join you minecraft server and build her an awesome home, it works everytime!

Damn why didn't I think of this!