Someone willing to help someone who has been threatened with death...

Someone willing to help someone who has been threatened with death? Today on leaving college I was threatened with death, it envolves me defending my sister.

I have no idea how to react or what to do.

I have been thinking, someone has a gun that could take a picture with the name fo the guy that threatened me in some paper, or with the members of his family, or the ammunition on the side with his name.
Or anything else, but please help me. I know that police will not give a shit. Hope I can count on someone's help.

Who threatens me: Douglas Goulart
Mother: Andreia Aparecida
Sister: Letícia Souza

This is more likely to get you murdered

Be responsible and have a fighting spirit. Remember, if someone is threatened, it is their responsibility on what would happen to themselves and others. There are two alternatives"
1. Call the cops, or seek some help to identify that fucker.
2. Gather up enough support to intimidate your enemy; eg. Social Media and Internet Threads.

Souunds lik u r fucked m8

Unfortunately under current conditions I have nothing to lose. Only thing that I can do is try to scary him

Where does he live?

Then Option #2 is more preferable. Good luck user.

If he approaches you, just go fucking crazy on his ass. Smash a bottle on your forehead and run at him SCREAMING with blood running down your face. More than likely it'll work. Trust me.

Im not a fighter, Im a piece trying to defend my sister from a retarded.

Here where I live use Social Media and call for cops will not work. Sorry...

Drive some rusty nails through a baseball bat and go around to his house at two in the morning.

br detected

Fuck your sister anally

Ok so rule # 1 is if someone threatens you with death you split their fucking head open
Rule # 2 if someone threatens you will going to law enforcement you split their fucking head open .
That's not to hard to remember now is it ?

No one have a weapon to make a "timestamp" with her name?

Then ask someone to track that fucker down. Despite your passive attitude towards potentially life-threatening threats, you must learn that one must take careful consideration in their actions.

I hope he kills you and and your fat sister cunt

What's so bad about defending the sister?

Do you have his address or email address? Literally fuck up his life with spam and junk mail. Figure out what he likes and try to eat or keylog his computer. Use what you know about him to learn more and use the web to ruin his life.

And also cut off your balls

This nigga?

You have potential sire. I agree with this plan, how about you OP?

Carry a knife with you OP. If it comes down to it, just fucking kill him. If there's guns you're probably fucked, but if he's just looking to beat your ass down then just slash and stab at him. Save whatever proof you have of said threats and pray you do well at court.

BUT since you're a hue you'll probably get shot down by some nigger riding a small ass stolen bike.

So, wait a minute, OP wants a picture of a gun with this dudes name written on a piece of paper? That sounds retarded. I'll do it if you really want me to, but I need a pic of your sister first... For science...