Comfy Thread

Comfy Thread

What are you playing?
What movie are you watching?
What are you doing?

Lets have some comfy time

I'm j chillin in mah bed waiting for my melatonin to kick in anytime soon, what about you, friend?

Watching youtube and playing Dark Souls 2, im kinda sick today but nothing serious. The Friday i must travel to visit my gf

Fifa 17, Crawley Town (me) vs Chelsea in the 2020 FA Cup final. Bout to top off our 10th place finish with an FA Cup win

Also have a beer. Some weird thing from Stones 20th anniversary or something

Jus sitting down, not doing shit.

now i want to play fifa 14

Make sure to drink water and sleep so that the sickness doesn't become anything more!

Factorio

Force Awakens

Browsing b

i dont want to sleep yet :(

Im tranquilo today, but this last days i was crying like a little bitch, im getting better

i like this thread this is a nice thread people just talking casually not posting any gore shit like that just being comfy and friendly

I can't cry unless I'm wasted drunk. I turn into a sappy faggot. Only drink about 4 or 5 times a year though.

You should play it!

I hardly ever cry but this last week was... fuck...

Now im just a little sick and happy watching youtube and playing

i dont know, Fifa 17 is good?
I stopped buying fifa games since they deleted the Brazil league
Im from South America and i like the "Copa Latina", but without Brazil i play against the same teams again and again

Update: Crawley beat Chelsea 1-0, goal by Ludovic Blas

Brazilian league is back in FIFA17

Its a good game, but if youre a soccer nerd like me youll buy anything new from FIFA just to update our database of leagues, teams and players lol. Im an Arsenal fan but played with Kashima Antlers for quite a bit just to familiarize myself with the newest addition to FIFA (J League)

Just listening to some calm music (In love with a ghost) getting ready to sleep.

I know that feel, im a Pro Wrestling Nerd and i must buy every big Wrestling game that comes out just for the updated roster.

>Argentina league
>Brazil league
>Colombia league
>Chile league
>Mexico league
>United States league

i just need the Uruguay league and im buying it

You make a damning point, they should be adding that next round, but who knows. They hardly give a shit about anything other than Ultimate Team. But the J League, Saudi League, return of Turks and Brazilian league (also while adding Argentine, Chile, Colombian) are steps ib the right direction. I dream of a day we can play a proper Libertadores, fuck, even a CONCACAF Champions Leagye

Yeah, its a shame, but i trust they are going to do it sooner rather than later.

Im pretty happy with the Argentine league in the game, it was the big reason why i bought Fifa 14 a couple of years ago.

PES has the Libertadores graphics and everything but i love Fifa and nothing can change it

Listening to the Adventure Zone and whinding down for the night, how are you guys?

Retooling some magic decks, reading game of thrones, listening to progressive trance, relaxing on some kratom.

Been raining all evening, very comfy.