Match the race with the proper difficulty

Match the race with the proper difficulty.

>easy
>normal
>hard
>very hard
>this is hell

>white
>black
>asian (including indian)
>muzzie
>hispanic

What are we defining this by? Is it attractive looks, intelligence, or ability have a great career? Either way, Asians should definitely be second to whites.

>Asians should definitely be second to whites
top kek stop watching anime u burgerino, Asia, other than Japan and South Corea is Hell on Earth, is white > hispanic > asian > muzzie > black

>hispanic
>race

t. american in brazil

Donald must die heaven or hell difficulty reporting in

For the Netherlands:

>easy=white
you can do whatever you want, if you want to become studious like an asian, you can do that, if you want degenerate like a black, you can do that too, if you want to become extremist like a muzzie, you can do that. best by far.
>normal=asian
not including indian (who are always outcasts and segregated), but chinese and especially indonesians are the most integrated immigrants and are very successful
>hispanic=hard
we don't have many here, but I guess you'd be pretty okay if you behave, especially if you're not black.
>black = very hard
blacks always cause problems and thus many people don't like them, I have also NEVER heard of a succesful black here who's not a footballer or actor or whatever
>muzzie= very hard
even less liked than blacks, for instance moroccans and antillians are the worst immigrants in terms of crime, antillians have even higher crime rates than moroccans but you never hear anyone talk about antillians, probably because of muh slavery and stuff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>White/Easy
>Asian/normal-this excluding Indian
>Latino/Hispanic -Also normal, but depends on skin tone.
>Muzzie/hard-because people hate their culture.
>Black/hard+very hard- if you are born in Latin America you'll be okay. In 1st world countries you are a monster. Africa, good luck shit sucks.

i'm reading this while being brown and i'm probs smarter than all of u fags
10+10= ???
HUH?
CAN YOU SOLVE IT CUNTS

There is only one race: the human race

1010 bud, ez

>For Indians it's very hard too cause even though they can be successful and assimilated. They are so ugly that they're always going to be ridiculed.

oh goy, he's right yknow

>Libya
didn't all the country went to shit when you kill Gadafi?

Yes that seems to be the case. Same thing for muslims/blacks no matter how hard they try they'll always be ridiculed shit sucks man.

You already did that for me.

i would actually like to know how hard it is for niggers/sandniggers in western europe getting actual info is pretty hard since Sup Forums tells you they are kings fucking different white girl every day and liberals tell you that nazis are roaming streets shooting them on sight

am sandnigger, what do you want to know? how hard to do what?

How hard is life there? Do you feel segregated and or lack of opportunity?

idk how are normal people (no sjw and no nazis) treating you? More negative or positive?

we suppose life is there, since most of north africans move to Europe I would say is hard to live there

>you

Isn't Indonesians Muslim? how does that work?

Yes, but the chink blood keeps them from spazzing out.

By people my age I am treated like an equal, rarely to never do you see overt racism here if you behave.

When I was young, I was in a school where there was not a single Dutch person. Then I switched schools to a school where I was the only foreigner. It was like moving to a new country, with new rules, new morals and new values. There I was extremely socially isolated, but that changed once I went to high school, and by the time I went to university people look past your race and background completely.

I do wonder how I would have ended up if I never left my foreigner's school. I would have not had contact with any Dutch person until I was pretty much an adult. Scary thought.

I do still feel different and I have quite a few foreign friends still. But I feel like in this country you will be accepted if you behave well.

Have you ever come across any racist experiences or truly made to feel like an outsider?

>indonesian
>chink blood
sounds like memes, but literally 0 drop of chink blood, we're evolved aborigines

in that school where I was the only foreigner, I got some racist comments from kids but it stopped pretty quickly as I used to be aggressive as fuck and would beat them (my father is a former boxer so he taught me to fight).

however, yeah, pretty much my entire stint at that elementary school I was an outsider. towards the end of my 4-year period there I had made some buds, but I was still the outsider.

>easy
white
>normal
asian
>hard
black
>very hard
mideast
>this is hell
indian