What's everyone else drinking tonight?

What's everyone else drinking tonight?

is that trippel even any good? i mean, ive had real belgian trippels.

I had a rum and coke. Rum was captain Morgan cannon blast, it's really fruity. Also have UFO hefeweizen in the fridge.

I can't say I've had real Belgian trippels but I hear they're pricey to get in the states, this was nine bucks for a six pack at 8.5% abv it's dope

Hefeweizen is my shit. I haven't had Captian Morgan cannon blast, only the original. What's the difference?

Vodka because I'm an alcoholic you fucking casual.

But what brand of vodka?

Corona

you should try one of these for comparison:

Revolver Blood n Honey

Evan williams with a ritalin chaser

I haven't actually had regular captain Morgan. The cannon blast was a gift but it's pretty good.

Some top notch Cognac by brother left in my apartment

New Belgium VooDoo ranger.

Different styles of Belgian, not one for comparison

Barton charcoal filtered vodka.
Dirt cheap

staying dry tonight while it pouring outside. though I might have myself a tripel tuesday. Allagash and merry monk from weyerbacher tend to be my favorite state side triples. haven't tried new Belgium yet only started getting their stuff in jersey recently. happy tippling

cool i've only have had the airplane shot versions that I some times get thrown myself at he store.

Started out drinkin straight remy 1738 then on to some don julio blanco

Tea cause I am a boring faggot.

piss

that's fucking hilarious.
vodka is for casuals.
you are not a real alcoholic because a real alcoholic wouldnt drink shitty vodka.

Dono if id call that top notch personally prefer my 1738 over that xo brand. U gota pay atleast 100 to get legit xo yak

Crystal Pepsi

Rockin Refuel Protein shake. It taste like icecream.

I got a cheap maple whiskey. It was pretty bad straight, but was nice to flavor tea. About a shot to a 32oz mason jar

>Not drinking a 13 year old imported lambic from belgium....

god you faggots are casuals.
found the 19 year old