Sup /b, i got 2 more months of high school, how do i make it memorable?

sup /b, i got 2 more months of high school, how do i make it memorable?
wt should i do? i haven't
a.gone to parties
b.smoked weed
c.fucked a girl yet.

barbvaergvq2rg@5h35hjW#Z

just go to grad party and do all 3

prom is coming up and i too pussy to ask a girl Sup Forumsro

Why the fuck not? Don't give me any bullshit excuses. There's nothing preventing you from doing any of those things. Get the fuck out there and do that shit now. Beofre too long you'll have to a responsible adult and that shit sucks. Quit being a bitch and do it.

shoot up the school

XD considered bombing it sophomore year
fuck easier said than done

Stupid beta underage. Put your dick into something already. A cat's fine too...

MODS!

im 18 shut the fuck up cunt
ight im going to try and fuck a girl next month

didn't say prom, prom was whatever anyways. at least the dance was, try to find somewhere to hang out at, like i just tagged along with my friends on a party bus they rented out that night, didn't give a shit about the actual dance but got free booze.

you just have to know how to find situations like that, and you sorta have to stop being a pussy at some point

/thread

If you're in the 12th grade and you haven't gone to a party yet you probably won't go to one unless you change your image in college.

FUCK I WANT TO FUCK THIS HOT GIRL BUT SHE'S TOO POPULAR AND OUT OF MY LEAGUE Sup ForumsROS, I'M TOO BETA, FUCK WHERE DO I GET ROOFIES GODDAMIT

grow balls, don't be a pussy, after these months you'll regret not fucking

Nah, man it's not easier said than done. Do whatever you have to do. Quit telling yourself this shit is impossible. It's all in your head. Put yourself out there. Talk to people. In a year or two you'll never see or talk to most of those people ever again. Parties and weed are easy. Parties and weed are also a good way to meet girls. Quit putting yourself down and fucking do it.

thank you user, i'll gather confidence and find some bitches to fuck, i'm at least a 6.5/10, i have 300 followers on IG at least 20 of them are girls so i'll be looking into that, i lift and shit but i'm still beta... i'll follow your advice tho

Do whatever you want, because you'll realize it doesn't affect you in the slightest when you're older. Maybe you'll meet a nice girl tho.

gay

so gay

fuck yeah... thanks for the words guys... i'll fuck a girl within these next few months...

if youre anywhere near Palo Alto CA
i got u with the weed hu

Push comes to shove just like go find someone on Craigslist personals, you won't get raped
...probably
Or just like go to Mexico and bang a stripper, 18 is legal there so you can drink and buy all the hookers you want. :)

no money Sup Forumsro i'll stick to the advice and man up and ask some hoe to suck me off

you really think seniors in high school in april arent already 18? i turned 19 in june of my senior year

you haven't fucked a girl? kill yourself

this edgy betafag

likewise

does everyone have sex on prom night? like 4 reals?

are you in high school as well? curious

yeah, but I don't know if it's just a myth, or like for real girls expect sex that night.

I never did any of this shit and I enjoy High School, but maybe that was just because I'm a fucking nerd who does the minimum needed for good grades and who chills online with my friends

will miss it when it ends in a couple months myself, College should be nice though

idk man, my friend said pressure fuck a girl, as in pay for all her shit amounting to $200 min.
then as night nearing to an end, pressure her into fucking ;)

i guess i'll have to act soon, 2 months flies real quick
hopefully i'll fuck her, whoever 'her' is.

Dafaq ur talking about America? I dunno that stupid shit. The thing i know is that you haven't fucked a girl yet at the age of 18, which makes u fag. Try changing the girl by your best friend, it might work that way. Faggot

this is me, had sex on prom night but was more because there's alcohol and the girls there were trying to be sexy and acting cool that they were drunk they wanted to fuck

so i guess yeah usually people fuck on prom night

if your only goal is to get laid then you could just try to get friendly with people who are known to put out, that would be the easiest method

if you want something romantic it'll be much harder

look how fucking braindead this faggot is, calling others faggots when that isn't OP,,, I believe killing yourself is the best option beta kid.

i'm only looking for fuck and go, just to check it off before i leave high school for good

Is your school small? Only way i can see someone not getting laid on prom night when trying is in a pretty small school

around 1000 people

>infant is born
>"Haven't fucked a bitch, should kill myself"
>drowns in tiddy milk
That's how humanity dies

stupid fucking logic

Samefag

>straight women don't fuck girls
>all the straight women kill themselves
>only lesbians left
>guys can't fuck girls
>guys die off
>only lesbians left as the last generation of the human race
>slowly die out as humanity goes extinct

1000 people in the whole school or your senior class? because i had 1000 in my senior class

wrong, i don't greentext. you should leave this thread because you're a degenerate whose parents regret not aborting. probably virgin, no, definitely virgin

i would say 1100 entire school

doesn't matter. If i was still in highschool i would use the time to enjoy doing nothing on Sup Forums and playing video games. there will be plenty of better parties in college if you are interested in that. if you haven't been able to find weed yet then you must not live near a city. you will not have trouble finding it in college. as far as sex goes, theres really no reason to rush it. you may seek some sort of internal validation through having done it at least once, but you're going to have to actually get some experience with it and find an experienced enough partner before it's really that good.

overall, just relax. you havent missed the boat yet

>XD
What are you? A fucking faggot?

damn man

this

bro, you're still here? I'm genuinely sorry for you
yeah but on IG these same girls keep liking my posts idk if that's a lead

just go for it man, trust me there's nothing to lose

ight /brother, thanks for your time and advice. god bless you, i'm shipping off to fort bennings so this is definitely a confidence booster.

go to formal after party
ask for spliff
depending on what your like just be confident as fuck cunt and just fuckin go at it
DONT RAPE ANYONE CUNT

fuckin oath

YESSIR GODDAMIT I'LL FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF A GIRL SOON, SOON Sup ForumsROTHERS, I WILL!

good night, god bless you. good luck in life. I will fuck these bitches AMAP, then ship off to serve the people of america

yeah cunnies just fuckin go for it cunt
honestly the last year of highschool was awesome just cause of the parties and shit