Fluffy thread? Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread? Fluffy thread
Searching for RP partner with Greenie foal

The last one 404'd... where is the guy that was dumping his folders? I got up to the one where the purple faggot cost him 120 pounds so he crushed his nut with pliers... I want to read on.

hey im here did you read the last on?

I did not

[email protected]
Email me here in case it 404s again or I sleep

ok
NUUU PWEASE DADDEH NUU TAKE BESTEST BAVBEH BABBEH TOO WITTWE NEE MUMMAH AN HUGGIES AN MIWKIES

Bros im looking for the one with the foals hanging from a shoe on a light cable and a foal with the rainbowdash colors tries to fly and die

ok

sorrt man i don't have it, try here

Greenie sticks out tongue at you
"he heard what you said about him you awful mother. He knows your milk is nasty and the food I give him is great"
I press my finger to Greenie's belly and he cuddles it softly

nuu am bad mummah, am gud mummah pwease gib gweeny an diawea back for huggsies and miwkies and wub pwease

btw sent you an email

The clock sounds it's chimey music
I look at you with anticipation, Greenie in my shirt pocket

This shit is so autistic

So, I got a real job. And I love having money and purpose again. But damn do I miss having time for fluffies.

>look up at clock...takes a moment to click
uh-oh nee take babbehs to scawey bawks
>picks up babbehs and waddles over into the cage and lays down

Dang had just started Burn in hell

then gtfo if you don't like it, you posses the ability to leave but apparently lack the brains to do so

I lean over and close the cage door "have a goodnight my ugly fluffy"

huuhuuuuu pwease no cwose scawey bawks, no wike huwtie baws

"fine"
I unlock the door then allow the cage door to open up

fank ou daddeh
>starts to get out of cage

I remove your foals from your back and leave them in the cage locked up.

I then grab you by the fluff and walk to to the back porch and throw you onto the grass
"sleep here then an ugly night for an ugly fluffy!"
I say ass Greenie blows a rasberry and shouts "bad mummah!"

"aww his first words" I say endearignly as I slam the door shut

SSCCCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NUUUUUU WAN BAD UPPSIES
>hits the hard earth
pwease daddeh nuuu wan outside babbehs nee mummah nee wawm huggsies an wub, onwy wittwe babbehs PWEEAAASSE DADDEH NUUU WEAVE ASS WIPEY OUSIDE

As you whine I lean down towards diahrrea and roughly pull the baby and dispose of it in the trash can without your notice. I then head to bed with Greenie at my bed stand

huuuhuuuuuuu wan babbehs, wan wawm nestie nuu wan be awone uhhuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuu hic uhuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>ass wipe spends the night crying herself to sleep and having nightmares of her babbies being torn apart by monsters

I really dont understand this garbage. I keep an open mind, and have some unconventional fetishes, but this is just fucking retarded. What happened in your life to make you pathetic fucks do this?

The next morning I let your foals out of the cage with Greenie in my shirt pocket. They simply stretch around as they're so young

see this

>tap on back door
pwease daddeh, babbehs nee mummah an miwkies an huggsies huhhuuuuuuu
>she still hasn't stopped crying

>hurr durr pictures of biotoy abuse are worse than real life animal abuse

Are you gonna keep fucking posting this or what?

commonplace among fluffies

you there bro?