Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
So my boyfriend was itching a spot on my back that really hurt/itched like fucking crazy. All these bumps showed up, and they seriously itch. Boyfriend thinks it might be shingles? Any thoughts?

inb4 cancer, I know it's not cancer you melodramatic tards

looks like ant bites to me, does your boyfriend often have ants on his hands

You're calling us retarded when you go to Sup Forums for medical advice.

How about go to the doctor, you fucking retard.

Seconded

It's also 1am, doctors are closed.
Hospital is too far away

I think you have shittytattooitis. It will only get worse from here and before long you will crave hanging out at the glory hole in the rest stop bathrooms.

Said shitty tattoo hasn't caused me any problems yet m'boy

Superaids
Medfag here
Rip op

bitch, you been nigger fucking again, havent you ?

Obviously this isn't a terminal disease, so wait until the morning? Do you also need to be reminded to breathe every second? Sounds like you're just making excuses for a very easily solved problem, neck yourself.

we need to get scientific about this: Try scratching a bunch of other parts of your body and see if it happens there too

It is probably impetigo. Take a shower

Shit I almost forgot for a second there about the whole breathing thing, thanks for the reminder. What would I ever do without you

Tits...or...g.t.f.o.

you have cancer
like this thread

Doesn't look like shingles at all
Google early stages shingles
That looks like a rash or, more likely, hives.
You probably had an allergic reaction to something. Did you buy new clothes / bra without washing it first? The chemicals they use to clean the clothes will do that to you
Or you're just not hygienic

looks like an allergic reaction

possibly poison oak/ivy

you may be allergic to your detergent soap or lotion. use a hypoallergenic non scented soap/lotion. that may help. for now just take a shower

Why clog up a hospital with such a minor issue, are you that self important?

You are literally garbage tier intelligence

I'm a germaphobe, hygiene isn't an issue. I am wearing a shirt I haven't worn in a while though. Thanks for the tip user

dems allergy bumps, yo

Im a doctors and tust me thats a cancers

Shingles are bright red and feel like fire. That looks like irritation. Did det new soap with too much bullshit in it?

I hate hospitals, just so you're all aware. The public health sector is garbage

OP is an idiot who doesn't know what itchy skin is

You might have dermographism aka skin writing disease, try scratching some letters or a line on your skin and see if it bumps up, not just red. If you can read it you have dermographism and its completely normal and just means you have a very active immune system.

Allergy to pet or the surface you were sitting on ... it looks like it is located where your shirt would typically scrunch up... have bf push bumps down with spoon heated by hot water or take benadryl... happens to me all the time.

kek

im guessing allergic reaction. had something similar flare up when i switched detergents

dermatitus
/thread

go to doctor
tell him you are in agony
think it's shingles
get pain pill script
profit

looks like hep B from that shitty needle they used to make that tattoo i say dump him and share nudes with us

its cancer btw

>Trashy tattoo.

Do you have a more focused picture of any of the bumps? I can just barely make out a little indention in some of them and heads on others, it could be something called molluscum contagiosum, referred to as water warts or other colloquial terms. It's a harmless virus similar to a wart, but it's literally just aesthetic unless they get infected or something. They're pretty contagious and spread easily in clusters, like what you've got. They can pop up from exposure to a towel, clothing, razors, etc used by someone with the virus and show when your immune system is compromised. If it's that it'll go away in 3 weeks - 6 mo, just depends on your immune response after a while.

Tl:Dr Nothing to worry about, just keep it dry and don't scratch.

Pitiritus rosea. You should have sucked off that guy at the bar for a few more drinks. Not even your shitty dream catcher tatoo can save your non-indian ass now.

Tits or gtfo bich.

you know the rule, tits or gtfo

we will need tits with time stamp for diagnosis
>ps its cancer

Public health has systematically and efficiently prevented the rise of the type of diseases that have destroyed the human population several times in our recent history.

Smallpox, bubonic plague, zoonosis etc

You are confusing your opinions with facts.

*SUSPECTED* cancer... Tits for further analysis. And maybe a urine sample in video form... yeah that'd be good...

forgot about the urine sample, good catch Doctor user

Checked ur dubs for you. Everything is looking good... Also, thanks for the compliment, faggot.