I'm in a lot of trouble

I'm in a lot of trouble.
I only have $40, and if I don't come up with $2000 in 48 hours, I'm fucked.
I will lose everything I care about.
What are my options?
Serious responses only please, I'm not fucking around.

"Serious trouble"

????? Explain.

You could look around for a place that offers loans, and try to find somewhere that has a super low deposits, now, they'll fuck you with interest but if you have no other choice...

how much shit can you sell at short notice?

Didn't you post this shit the other day faggot?

InB4 owe drug dealer money and he's gunna kill me.

I hope he does you piece of shit.

Also, get a fucking job nigger.

try to sell as much shit as possible, get loans or ask friends for some loans

/thread

Cam show

Sell your body

Donate blood

Cam show of OP sucking dicks in the bus station bathroom. That'll be two income streams simultaneously.

Here is what you do, put on the tightest jeans you have or the shortest shorts. Then put on a sassy tight see through shirt. Then head on down to the gay side of town and look for some johns to suck off for a few bucks.

No joke, suck dicks if it's the only choice left

>go on the deep web
>go to a shitty red room
>????
>profit

>Sell your body
>Rob something
There you go, easy as fuck now get out boi

2k is alot if you think about it. I'd go metal hunting. I'd also squat. If I think of something, I'll post.

Listen up you fucking pussy. step 1. buy a fucking cap gun from a dollar store and paint it black. LET THE PAINT DRY DUMB ASS.

step 2: obviously dress in all black withiut an single inch of skin showing and have sun glasses on.

step3: go into a fast food chain and rob those niggers. or a store that wouldnt never expect to be robbed like a fucking clothing store.

step4: in and out in 1 minute with whatever you can get.

step 4: get back into your running vehicle a block away. make sure no cameras. have plates off or fakes on

step 5: drive across town or next county over and do it again.

should have close to $2k

Explain?

suck every dick you see, faggot

Here.

Buy cheap red/whyte/yellow wine

Forge bottle to make it look expensive

Sell to idiot wine enthusiasts for half price

sometimes older queers will pay you to suck your dick. I heard you can make an alright bit of side cash doing this if you can manage to go through with it.

failing this you have flipping drugs, but stuff like weed is not going to work. you'd need to cook some meth or something, that way it's like 100% profit just about if you can get the ingredients cheap or free from stealing them.

Suck dicks. Forty bucks a dick times 50 dicks. Just go to a gay club and suck those ugly dicks, son. That's how it's gotta be.

>>>biz

Red room?

Sell alcohol to underaged girls.

Works every time my macho.

:)