What does Sup Forums think of my band's first single off our EP ?

What does Sup Forums think of my band's first single off our EP ?
youtube.com/watch?v=gCzt_qyZm24&feature=youtu.be
Pic never related but always related

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/0gGXPmvuvKjknNoopEbogl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well it's definitely not A Love Supreme

Nope.
Then again, what else can top the Coltrane?

is your band named Anxiety or The Critical Rejects? The title implies your band name is Anxiety.

My band name is "The Critical Rejects"

fix the title

Will do.
Thanks user!

No prob man, I like the music

Two things

keep making music
and never hate your old music

Thanks! I appreciate it user

What if my old music is awful?

Sounds like a Red Hot Chili Peppers rip off but just really shit. The verse is fucking repetitive, its in garbage pop shit music formula, dynamically it is about as interesting as looking at solid concrete, the lyrics sound uninspired and the vocals are just boring as hell.
I'll give it a 2.8/10. Get better at your instruments, share music tastes, jam more, and kill yourselves because that was fucking awful.

then you move on and keep making music

spotify:track:0gGXPmvuvKjknNoopEbogl

This was my old band. You may enjoy this more. I never had fun in that band though.

I do agree with 2 things. the vocals aren't super exciting, and there is no real change in dynamics. If OP doesn't know what this means, then he should look up things about dynamics and try to add more sections where the "loudness" changes

I don't have spotify, what the hell do I do with this.

open.spotify.com/track/0gGXPmvuvKjknNoopEbogl

Dont need to have spotify premium :)

Not the hateful user, but hey this is much better on both aspects I mentioned before. Much more dynamic change and way more interesting vocals.
Only real criticism i have is that I do not like the mixing on the drums when that chorus comes in.

How come you left this band, what wasn't fun about it?

In all honesty the music is great. Recording was not cheap and it shows in the quality. However the lead guitarist was such a dick. Wanted everyone to quit their job because he believed he was Kurt Kobain or Layne Staley re incarnate. He was a douche

Instrumentally, it's quite good. The problem is that the vocalist doesn't really do the trick.