Sup Sup Forums, any medfag around here?

Sup Sup Forums, any medfag around here?

It seems I've had some kind of allergic reaction to something and since the last few hours my whole body is covered in hives/urticaria and my face is swollen like a fucking balloon. I don't know what caused it and it's the first time I've ever had this, so I don't know how to proceed.

How long does this shit last? Should I just get some antihistamine in the pharmacy or better go see a doctor?

Pic related, it's my arm right now.

Your throat could close i'd go see a doctor

Benadryl

Shit user, don't scare me. How likely is that to happen?

Go to the hospital now. By the time you start feeling your throat close it could easily be too late to seek help because your blood pressure could plummet suddenly. I know these types of threads are filled with alarmist nonsense most of the time, but you need to take this seriously.

Show a pic of your face/tongue.

do you really want to find out the hard way?

Not very but the reaction could worsen. Try benedryl and if nothing subsides in 3-4 hours go to the doctor and if you get any chest pains or trouble breathing call 911

Do you have access to an EPI pen?

I have a milk allergy and when I have anything with dairy in it, I break out in hives just like that. I also get severe pain in my stomach. I've met a lot of people with this and other allergies and this does look like a food related allergy. You need to see a doctor right away especially since swelling is involved. Simple over the counter drugs will not help.

Face/tongue pic

Nope

Either you injested something you are allergic to or you have come into contact with something you are allergic too. More likely you injested something you are allergic too.

I would take 2 Benadryl right away. If there is a 24 doctor near you I would see them immediately.

might be micro-buboes for the micro-plague; micro-yersinia pestis
that slowly mutates into SUPER EBOLAIDS

It's on your throat and face. That's already grounds for a visit to the ER. Seriously op, fuck off to the hospital now. Anaphylaxis is not a joke.

cool shirt. matches the walls

Go to the Dr. Right meow, broseph. Ive seen those go south quickly. You need meds asap.

checked

I will. Thank you for your help anons

checkd

Best of luck to you. You will be surprised how quickly the IV steroids reverse this.

Nurse fluffy pants supports these quints.