I know im being an edgy faggot, but I need some help. I think I have a problem cutting...

I know im being an edgy faggot, but I need some help. I think I have a problem cutting, but I dont do gay shit like lines, I make pictures kind of like a ghetto tattoo where I just scar myself. Recently I've made a smiley face and under that it says 'alone.' Help me through this and don't be a cunt about it. Where should I get serious help and or talk to someone about it? Pic Unrelated.

go play league

Well if you should talk to a friend or some shit, but if you're gonna kill yourself stream it.

go to an emergency room right now. They'll get a 72 hour hold and start the ball rolling.

Think of the cutting impulse as a virus in your mental software. It is not 'you' - it is malware.

Also, try to be less of a faggot.

Holy fuck. Never reproduce. Seriously.

You should fuck off to tumblr where you belong

I don't think Im going to kill myself this early in my life, maybe around 30 where I'll be finacially well to support a future fuck up family, but still, my friends don't listen, they ignore almost everything and consider it a big joke, but not the girl that I like, she gives a shit.

I don't want to go to a hospital about it, I have to work this whole week and if I don't get enough $ I'll be deeper into the debt hole.

And you should stop beating off to that gif, yaaaa faggit

Fuck tumblr, I've been here since 2013 and I won't leave bb. I'm not a femme fuck so I obviously don't belong there. I also don't want to pour my emotions to a bunch of edgy teenagers.

OP here, can we not be dick fucks in this thread? I'd like to keep it civil.

So what - go deeper into debt then.

Youre thinking short term.

Gotta think long term. You need to unfuck yourself.

Playing stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

I don't see myself living past 30, If im making money, Im making it now. I dont want to live on this god forsaken planet anymore with the shit stains that rule it through capitalism and politics.

to Africa

But black lives matter OP !

Go out there and be the best negro you can be !

Sup Forums believes in you !

Im not black you fucking retard, it's a dude who killed himself (local), now im just using his face.

cut deeper

I prefer America, need to see those BLM movements socially raided soon.

Not yet, waiting until I'm 30.

Black lives matter ! Make something of yourself !

Black lives don't matter as much as people who are suffering in 3rd world nations.

Black lives don't matter at all

Black lives DO matter

All lives matter, maybe more some than others but I'm really neutral on political issues.

Get out of my thread.

Fucking niggers

Why dont you fuck off back to worldstar, or go fuck the niglets in your vacinity. Only thing you're good at....

Muslim lives don't matter

^

Nigger

>Pays for healthcare

LoL

and stealing wallets, don't forget that

Maybe, maybe not, depends on who you're asking.

They steal more than just wallets.

They steal our hearts too

Holds up gang signs

Asks for help like a human.

>Foo reals yo!, act like whitey if yous wants to be good. Just say, what would massa do/say? Then do that....

Smiles so I's can see you

Anything with OP being related to me being black (which I'm not because I know how to read over a high school level) I won't reply too. Just asking for help on my cutting problem.

Here's that smile :)
-Seth (the nigger in the pictures)

they also steal watermelons

I stole a watermelon once.

says he can read over a high school level but makes a basic grammar mistake

What's your reading level? Are you a fucking English professor? Teach me your ways o' great one.

I'm an English professor at Harvard, have 10 English degrees, and I'm a best-selling author

Then get the fuck off Sup Forums