Ahh, the classic what do thread

Ahh, the classic what do thread.
What shall I do, Sup Forums? I'm wasted, she's passed out. We in her shitty apartment. I guess dubs decides our destiny.
I was hoping I'd get laid, looks like that's not happening. Next best thing commencing.

draw a dick on her pussy so she wakes up and thinks she has a dick

grab tits. until she wakes up or something,

Dont do anything she wouldnt be comfortable with

gg

ez win

dubs

Fpbp + winrar = mfw

Lay blanket on her and kiss her on the forehead.

Op is a massive factor

Stick dick in her mouth post a picture

hurry up OP it doesn't have to be a really realistic drawing

Godammit. Was hoping to not leave evidence. She was actually really nice. Pls, something that is somewhat untraceable.

Pussy pics

sharpie in pooper

Try n get a tit out

Upper decker her toilet

what a faggot

I got dubs and offered a great suggestion and here you are whining about it. what the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Dick in her mouth

Dick in pussy, or tits

Hotsauce/pepper in her butthole

Cum on her face

Paint that bitch black so she thinks she turned a nigger overnight and kills herself

Fpbp

b0ss, don't be a pussi...

Today OP was a faggot, and ruined it all.

Probably a larper too.

Choose your fate OP

op is a faggot

rip op

Damn, OP, you are REALLY a faggot

lets see her naked

I'm a faggot. Tried to pull down her shirt, she woke up. Is now laying in other room. She got pretty mad. Don't know what to do, kek. Fuck, sorry guys. I thought this had potential.

Murder suicide livestream

>we in
Fuck off, nigger.

Roll

You have to entertain us now, faggot. You owe us.

How about you rape her live on periscope and then kill yourself?

rollinn

now do it.

Top fail

go into fridge and dump condiments where she was lying

find her computer/phone, search for nudes

this

THIS THIS

Go in other room and draw on her face against her will take a pic of the struggle.

Tidy her fucking place up.

OP can salvage with this

Show your dick

Do the win stuff to a drawing of her.

drug her and rape her

hit her really hard in the head with a object rape her leave the door open tell her some one broke in kek

If she really got mad and bugged out, tell that cunt to fuck off. You dont want to stuck up fucking bitch. Thats seriously a piece of shit move on her to cunt it up. Grab her phone and text all her friends to send nudes...AND the dudes and delete the text that u sent so U can use that against her for being a cheating whore when shes drunk.

tell her you where passed out and heard nothing then hold her in your arms tell her its going be all ok maybe you can still get more after your rape

if dubs/trips fuck her against her will a.k.a rape and then release your inner nigger and book it as fast as you can record and send it to us so we can all kek. its a win-win situation op.

Say sorry to her

welp

This

Rollerino.

is this OP or somebody else

nah be nice to op rape her and just send a pic that cant be related to him or linked back we dont want get him in jail just want to fill like he did not let us down rape her jizz on her face take 1 pic her phone not yours
make sure not to leave dna ok cheers

checked my good friend

all of this is wrong except for the trips.

Yeah OP this sounds good, do this

I second this

but dat check doe op should give into that request yolo

last shameless self-reroll.
CHECK'EM EVERYONE

op.. found some tit nudes

thx OP
as the guy who got I forgive you the faggotry if you keep dumping nudes

do it op and ill pay money for your lawyer and legal defence if she tries to claim you raped her leave no dna toss her in the shower 1 pic and rape all i ask leave no dna or in a state of fear so she wont go to the police right away after that you should be in the clear say nothing to the police

OP wake her up and blackmail her into sex or else you will leak all her nudes try it cant go wrong she doesnt know you will have already posted them profit

i give up this thread is shit peace out faggot op im going go do some drugs and check wait to check the stocks

>Put her in shower
>If she refuses just tell you wanna clean her and something (kek)
>RAPE HER AND RECORD
>Leave no DNA
>RELEASE INNER NIGGER AND BOOK IT.
>Post on thread
>We all kek
>We all win.

tempting.. but definitely not. would you do that if in my situation? she has already woken up and went to sleep on couch. not looking forward to tomorrow, but will stay in hopes i can fuck her.
and wow. pussy full body nude. will i'm definitely staying until tomorrow. looks nice, and she seems freaky. honestly, i've only been with 2 girls before, both long term gfs. do single girls really do this?

keep posting OP

>do single girls really do this?
not all of them. the kind who'll go on a date with a guy, get drunk and take him home? pretty good odds.

winnnnnn get more bro

OP pls don't let this thread die

annnnndddddddddd, it's ded

fuck, i really enjoyed the kek experience of it all

wanted an excuse to rape.like all men

Kek, dun goof'd.

hehe

This thread is fake, jesus fuck. the nudes are all over google reverse image search

Fucking retarded cucks, the lot of you

muere judio gas

You lose

Bomp