KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy_from_the_Psycho_World!
youtube.com/watch?v=JxNF8roiTRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ten

pristin

dubu looks better than chewy there

that was a literal reject song from infinity challenge 2 years ago tho
surprised psy picked it up 2bh

twice can't sing (or rap)

안녕

I unironically like it

true

well then

It will be TOO perfect, the world might end because GOD will be jealous

omo

cant wait for a band cover of signal

this will be the next macarena

>tfw the MV you're in is for a suckass song

you forgot dance

i really enjoy those outfits.

the only good thing we'll get from this song is the pits

thats why they hid his face

why does she wear the cross

ayy lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy_from_the_Psycho_World!

oh my god I love those bunny arms and pits

Post Mei Qi one

rosë more like rosary

Twice is a Kpop group.

I listened to signal like 5 times and now it's stuck in my head, it has an underrated beat
JYP is still a genius

she is a vampire hunter

>ray jay

what the heck?

thinking about buying wenever's photo book...

She goes to church

word

it's a good song, you can't always get pop perfection like with cheer up. i love mina's voice so signal and hold me tight are godsent.

What does those gestures even mean?

wtf a few of them actually look good here

i wonder if this will change jype's plans for twice...they were hoping to put signal out then fuck off to japan in a few weeks but do they really want to leave this fiasco to simmer for 5-6 months? maybe they'll have another repackage in a couple of months to try and salvage the situation. Signal 2.

so since MRJ is ded, who else reviews stuff similar to how he did?

a sorry excuse for one, yeah

physical representation that they are sending the alien "signs" and "signals"

no one
we lost him too soon

BTS SUGA Expected to Rise as a Music Producer

Boy group BTS member Suga is receiving spotlight as the new concept producing idol. The effort he makes as he concentrates in his music work despite their hectic schedule is seeing the light.

Suran's "WINE" produced and composed by Suga which released on April 27th stayed #1 on various music charts for 13 days. This is Suga's first time producing for an outside artist other than for his own mixtape and BTS's songs but it left a meaningful result.

This applies to the foreign artists as well. Global pop group N Sync's Justin Timberlake also focused on his own music while he was a part of N Sync. Justin Timberlake not only produced and wrote the lyrics of the hit track "Pop" from N Sync's third full album "Celebrity", and "GONE". Even after releasing his solo album in 2002, he actively featured in songs by famous singers like Madonna, Rihanna, and Macy Gray, showing his full potential as a producer.

Suga released his first mixtape "Agust D" last August. This was right between BTS's mini album "Young Forever" released in May and their second full album "WINGS" released in October. He did not remain idle with his music work even when the group was busy with schedules. Suga talked about his own story in his mixtape and global music medias like Billboard, Fuse TV did not stop praising him. He was recognized for the continuous attempts he made with a new topic and trial without remaining in the KPOP market.

Suga is currently on a world tour that attracts over 400,000 global audiences. He remains longer overseas compared to his stay in Korea. According to the company, Suga is known to concentrate in creating music whenever he is free. We're looking forward to seeing what kind of music and image Suga will show us following BTS's tracks, his own mixtape, and Suran's song.

I actually miss mrj
fucking OH killed the only decent kpop reviewer

I love her

PINK SOOB
youtube.com/watch?v=JxNF8roiTRw

let's see how well it actually does, they still have like 2 weeks to promote it. but i kinda agree with you, a risky single before leaving is the last thing they needed.

dont have my library with me sorry

park myung soo

aoa should've never left brave bros
twice should've never left bep

As expected of Min Yoongi

horrible

"jirit jirit jirit jirit" was stuck in my head after 1 listen. the beat is the best thing about the song. simple but interesting and still catchy

Nayeon pit and bounciness made this MV worthy desu.

nice, it kind of just looks blonde though

Thank god nobody, the world doesn't need another pretencious pleb with a shitty taste reviewing kpop

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea

the video has CC translated lyrics
>I send you a signal, send you a signal
>tingling (x4)
>Whenever I see you, I send you my heart
>tingling (x4)

> there will possibly never be another heart attack, luv me or cheer up

seems like a lot of main vocals are christfags, doesn't it? maybe they get into singing through church

i fricking love soobs

uh oh i don't remember how the signal chorus goes and i heard it 3x today

It's hard not to

actually aoa can do whatever they want because it will always be good

damn this songs suck and I say this as someone who has liked all of their big songs up to now

dubu looks really good tho

signal is really shitty compared to TT

classical musicians react to kpop

>heart attack
It actually made me sad

Soooooooooob

But it's great compared to knock knock and it's alright compared to cheer up

>no more shitty songs

thank god

soob more like boos

word

You're right.
She may not be your common beauty but shes very charming.

What other main vocals are christian?

only the asian guy with the gap teeth says anything worthwhile

i was disappointed to see that they were only reacting to kpop. why cant people react to a broad range of genres?

what the FUCK???

delet

no one wants to watch them react to music they've never heard
kpop reaction vids are all about pandering

> cosmic shitter

lmfao

luda looks like an ugly midget momo i'm realizing here

taetae

maybe i overstated my case. definitely wendy loves mr j. i'd have to think about more

Luna from f(x), Fany's big brother is a vocal christian but I doubt she is the same

finito

are the dislikes only from haters or are there actaully onces who dislike this song? wtf

who
cares

>only 4.8 views

pathetic

yoooooooooooooo

who is SUGA? i see the name sometimes

its a boring shitty song that was overhyped
it should have 90% dislikes

but isn't suran lower by day? i guess it's just some weirdness of midnight charts, like army streaming suga's composition, lol

ignore the sad little boy

the bts twice war rages on lmao

word

we're on a train to ludaville...

views froze again

>netizens shitting all over the new song
hahahha

a bts member