So i have a fake tinder account and i've managed to convince a pedophile that he's meeting a 13-year old girl in an...

So i have a fake tinder account and i've managed to convince a pedophile that he's meeting a 13-year old girl in an empty parking lot near me tomorrow. What should i do to fuck with him/really scare him?
If all goes well i will videotape it and post it tomorrow.

Put the police light app on your phonene then drive up on him with it flashing. He'll think its an unmarked cop.

Chris Hansen that bitch, with police and everything.

Btw i would prefer if he doesn't see me so i don't want to go talk to him

if op initiated sex talk cops got nothing.thats entrapment

>Videotape
>Video+tape
>Tape
>???

be around the corner and play a clip of chris hanson saying "Do you mind telling me what you we're planning on doing here?"

Where's the parking lot and time of meet?

got screen caps of convo?

You ever hear of all those right wing white Christian nationalists who came back from serving in the military and are thought to pose a potential danger to society??

I'm the worst one.

Still counts in the U.S.
It's a nonstop witchunt for the pedophiles here..

Im in norway m8

Whats his tinder?

rape him.

>13-year old
>pedo
Have you seen some 13yo these days?

Get a tranquilizer gun. Take the body home and dress him up like a little girl, then assrape him. Post pics too.

show screenshot of pedo and convo.

Cash me outside howboutdah?

as if being a pedophile is some kind of choice, just like being gay is a choice eh? i'm sure this guy CHOSE to be sexually attracted to young girls.i don't condone it, but i genuinely feel bad for these people, they can't control who they are. go ahead and take the blue pill, out this guy just like everyone wants, you won't be gaining any respect from me.

Pedophiles that seek out help are ok in my book. The creeps that act on their fantasies, like the one OP is planning to meet, are the ones that should have been aborted

Look, i mean lets say you thought your bosses daughter was super hot, you started hitting on her and you guys hit it off, all while knowing there would be some bad consequences for it. is this really any different?

Roll

Roll this too

go naked with cowboy boots, hat, clown mask and yell WANNA FUCK?

Hey stupid... they want to fuck kids. That's not the same as rubbing your adult dick against another adult dick.

shoe on head.

A crown vic

That would be creepy and pedophile-esque. There's really no way to justify that sort of behavior

dress up as a 13 year old girl and record his reaction

fpbp

Kidnap him and sell him in slave trade

The bosses daughter doesn't know any better.

Being a pedophile requires capitalizing on the emotion naivity and innocence of young people. It's not a fetish, it's a sick and desperate mindset.

>inb4 have you SEEN the current generation?

Yes, but they're still naive and children at heart.

>inb4 well some people over 18 are pretty dumb

That is true, but we cannot cater to those type of people, anymore. They've reached an age where they have responsibilities and being childish is their own fault. So go crazy with those types instead.

Hey man, whatever floats your boat, but unless you're a 13 year old girl, I don't think he's gonna be interested...

This

This.

Being a paedophile is no different from being a homosexual, except for the obvious moral implications... They're both attracted to something that makes no evolutionary sense.

he's a hehephile not a pedo you fucking cuck

hebephile is toddler-tier, dummy

hebephile is 11-14 you fucking spastic

shieet, my bad

>police light app on your phone
>he'll think it's a real cop
>a real cop holding a phone screen with flashing lights on it, driving a camry
>and there was a faggot who replied fpbp to this
You're fucking retarded, Sup Forums.

>moral implications
>evolutionary sense

What are you on about? Is that why we hate gay people? I thought it was because God told us they couldn't come to heaven with us.

And btw, hebephilia makes more sense then being gay by the logic. There is no chance in hell of procreating with a man, while it's feasible to get a 13 year old pregnant. You're a sick one user.

gay animals are seen in the wild and the evolutionary sense is that it helps prevent overpopulation, and if you hadn't noticed we're kind of overpopulated in a lot of places

homosexuality is prevalent in over 500 non human species retard. and answer me this, what would you do if you had a son or younger brother or such and they ended up being a pedophile. and what if it was your daughter or sister instead of son or brother. most cases of pedophilia happen through a family member or family friend

good point

call her parents

Don't disappoint. Would literally be the only thing to look forward to tomorrow. Please tape, please

Op here, i'll tape it but not getting many good suggestions here so not sure what i will do

Who invented mister Retarded here?

but there is, even though you know something is wrong, a person can't help but long for it, for the fufilling sexual experience they have so long desired. you would have to be a fool to say gays weren't treated the same as pedophiles not but a short time ago.

no, its not, but i'm sure that other man was perfectly okay with rubbing dicks, and even though everyone gets mad when i say something like this, maybe that young person had a desire to suck that older man's dick.but noo thats soo wrong and so horrible right? the idea that two people have sexual interests you don't agree with because you deem one incapable of your pseudo logic.

samefag

Rent police costume, or convincing badge and ID as undercover.
Let him off after you assfuck him a bit, or get him to suck you and turn him into a filthy faggot.
Film it all.

ok I have a question for all in this thread. what would you do if your son or brother or such ended up being a profile. how would you react. it's easy to say this that and the other about someone you don't know. but when it's someone you actually care about, tunes change.

pedophile* not profile

Can you show us his profile or you just made up this story ?

>fireworks
>blowup dummy
>????
>profit

Dont be a faggot and blow your load too soon.

Lure him away from his car after you figure out which one is his.

Break into car for details to dox his ass.

Text him and make up some shit about being nervous and a shitty 13 year old excuse like needing to baby sit.

With his info, come back tomorrow and we will figure out how to ruin his life.

>727958227
now now OP you can't just go throw a party without good o lucile to back you up!
you don't want her to get lonely do ya?

>we will figure out how to ruin his life
>break into his car

you must be 13 yourself

answer this you fucks

Of course I would look down on them other than that if they acted on these U would never forgive them even if it was a little thing

if some dumbass actually thinks thats how he'll meet a 13yo he must be dumb as fuck and deserves to be caught

Itt: pedophiles defending pedophiles

>Convinced a pedophole he's meeting a 13 year old girl.

Why do people do this?

Don't you realize that everyone is potentially a pedophile?

If you really rounded up all the men who had some urges to fuck a 13 year old, there would be no men left.

Most people have morals, and having urges to fuck a 13-year old is not normal

What if you're 13 yourself?

Do you realize the government classifies you as a pedophile also and potentially puts you in juvenal jail?