Shitpost 24/7 about how terrible capeshit is

>shitpost 24/7 about how terrible capeshit is
>pay to see every single capeshit movie without fail

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded?

dumb frogposter

actually, I watch maybe one in a dozen and pirate most of them

stupid amphibianreplier

Speak for yourself. I haven't paid for a single capeshit movie since Nolan's first Batman.

It's extremely unlikely you guys are telling the truth.

During the past few years, I've only paid to see about half of the capeshit blockbusters. Probably even less than that. The first Avengers, Captain America, and X-MadMen movies are the only ones of those franchises that I actually saw in theaters.

mostly because i have no friends to take to the cinema

no

the only times I've watched capeshit in the theatre it was because I went with friends

why is it so difficult for normies to fathom that there are people out there with no interest in capeshit?

I can count the amount of MCU films I've seen on one hand. Most of which were not even viewed at the cinema either.

And I haven't seen a DC film since I got dragged to the cinema to see Man of Steel.
No interest in changing that either.

>why is it so difficult for normies to fathom that there are people out there with no interest in capeshit?
Look at the threads on this board right now you fucking idiot. Every other thread is about SS and it's the same thing whenever a capeshit movie comes out.

>two autists spamming Sup Forums with suicide squad threads is all of Sup Forums

dumb frogposter is extra dumb today.

Yep, most logical explanation right there.

You're a fucking idiot.

you redditors do struggle with Sup Forums at times.

protips:

1. youre being trolled.
2. how can we shitpost about capshit without actually seeing the capeshit?
3. lurk more to avoid future dumbness.

>the existence of capeshit threads means literally everyone adores this garbage apparently

Not the greatest logic there either kid.

the people that do this don't actually watch much film. I'd estimate less than 50 a year. The more film a person watches the less they care about capeshit, summer block busters and dumb things like how much money some studio that you don't hold any stake in made.

Sup Forums is probably the biggest tourist board of all and only the most popular things attracts these tourists. That's why capeshit, general threads and flavor of the month shows have the worst posters.

The last capeshit I went to see was TDKR. The last capeshit I watched was Winter Soldier.

I don't understand how people aren't tired of this shit by now. It's relentless. Even the most dedicated fanboys must be getting fatigued by it.

There is zero tension in any of the movies. Virtually all of them are just placeholders for future movies. There's no tension surrounding any of the characters because they've all got movies lined up for the next decade. Production companies aren't even hiding the fact that these "movies" are just rolling off a conveyer belt. And when companies like Disney and Warner bros announce these long lists of movies made only to sell toys, retards celebrate it.

I never paid for capeshit, and I watched only mabe 5 capeshit movies in my life.
I hardly ever go to the cinema anyway.
Last movie I went to see was OGF, which I don't regret.

>I'm a lowest common denominator retard so everyone else must be just like me

I pay to see every CD/MARVEL movie. I'm religious about it. I buy toys and all kind of products.
When I really like a Marvel/DC movie, I go see it at least 3 times while it's screening. I went 8 times for BvS.

This.

>Doesn't know that shitposting is used to trigger idiots like himself and doesn't have anything to do with whether or not anons like or pay for this stuff.
Lurk moar.

It's all a prank bro
We don't actually pay to watch garbage and if we do we watch it ironically