My psychologist suggested i wear these fake camel toe pants as part of my MtF transition

my psychologist suggested i wear these fake camel toe pants as part of my MtF transition.

i think they look a bit dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/germaine-greer-defends-grossly-offensive-comments-about-transgender-women-just-because-you-lop-off-a6709061.html
fifthavenuegazette.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/alarmed-by-sex-discrimination-in-animal-kingdom-researchers-blame-humans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing will look as dumb as you after you finish your "transition"

lol why is this so funny

They are just cycle shorts. dickhead

well yes they look because you are not a woman and don't have a vagina

here is what i look like with them on

the psychologist had them specially ordered for me. they are expensive but my health insurance covered it.

it looks like you have balls but no dick

i still have my penis but the hormones have made it small.

Those are some meaty camel toes even for a hardcore woman .

Seriously though cant beleive this shit is real

rekt

post your girl penis

its too pronounced, if it was 50% less it'd be okay
imagine what kind of labia it would take to produce that kind of bulge

>my health insurance covered it
>we are living in a timeline where this is real and considered a medical device
fucking Large Hadron Collider, nothings been the same since

how is it ok for a mtf to trick men into thinking they have a pussy?

what do you think is gonna happen when the pants come off? fucking undiagnosed retards.

I find it hard to believe that someone as retarded as OP could ever get to the point where he's taking off his pants for someone else.

its not ok. i have decided not to have a relationship until after i have the complete surgery.
i havent taken a relationship to the stage yet, am going to wait until i have fully transitioned.

agreed. but this is the general culture these days. that you don't have to disclose this kind of shit to a potential partner and they are the bad guys if they don't like that they've been deceived when they find out.

it's pretty wild.

like I'm all for trans people, it's all good. but if I was getting involved with a mtf passing and they didn't tell me their situation before things started getting serious I would be legit pissed and not into it at all. but apparently that makes *me* the bad guy and not them for lying to me about being a woman.

but once you have had the surgery, and if you aren't disgusting to the point where you are obviously a dude, would you tell a potential partner who seemed to be into you that you are a man who had surgery to get a deformed pussy? and would you be mad at him if he wasn't into it?

You need to fire your psychologist.

and kys degenerate scum.

we are just as much of a woman as a genetic girl. in fact we have struggled more so maybe a bit more real!???

i dont see the problem, my surgeon is so good that i dont think anyone will be able to tell.

i am planning to have some fun for a few years then settle down with a nice guy and adopt children.

Still doesn't change the fact that they're mountain bike shorts

ew no

the surgery is so good these days its impossible to tell.

lots of transwomen dont ever tell. why should they? its their life to live how they want.

i wish i had an excuse for my tiny penis

>in fact we have struggled more so maybe a bit more real!???
this has got to be fucking bait

Kek

it's not good these days

how does having a surgery to change your cock to a pussy and wearing makeup and dresses make you a girl?

how does it make you anywhere near a genetic girl and not just a guy who had surgery and likes to dress up?

that's like me putting on black face and saying I'm just as much of a black man as a genetic one. in fact maybe even more so because of all the struggle I have from getting beat up from wearing black face all the time.

no its not bait. Germaine Greer commented on this last week.

independent.co.uk/news/people/germaine-greer-defends-grossly-offensive-comments-about-transgender-women-just-because-you-lop-off-a6709061.html

she is an idiot and discriminates aginst trans people.

so you don't think your partner should know? it's their life too. what if they wanted to have genetic babies with you? your lying to them has prevented them from having something they wanted. all so you could lead your selfish mental illness.

because i identify as a girl. its that simple.

who has the right to tell me otherwise, its how i feel. i want the same as any other girl and to eventually meet someone nice and kind to settle down with.

how does more struggle=more woman?
the retardation is off the charts

No, you're not. You are a dude with a cock. Youre as much of a girl as my couch is and a very small percentage of the population will accept your statement that you're "no different than a girl" and that percentage of the planet is going through the same stupid shit that you think. It pisses me off that someone can just straight up tell people they are a different gender when clearly genitals define what they are. It's not rocket science.

lots of people are infertile and dont know it? whats the difference?

we will adopt when the time is right.

Lol SLAMMED HIS ASS WITH UR DICK NIHHER

Because it's no longer an issue about their life once they're involving somebody elses life.

Imagine if you found your perfect partner, then one day they tell you "oh by the way, I'm actually a a serial killer."
More extreme, same example. You don't hide shit from people and expect it to be ok, cause when they eventually find out, it's way worse off.

So consider keeping your balls so you can actually find the courage to use them some day.

you are transphobic.

Dude, just go downstairs, get the good scissors cut your useless dick off and bleed to death.

Yeah I identify as a table lamp. It's that simple. If I want to sit on an end table and provide light when it's needed that's my perogative

Did you just assume his views?

but if he loves me he will accept me for who i am.

i will admit that a big part of me thinks that it would be better not to say anything.

>So consider keeping your balls so you can actually find the courage to use them some day.

BOOOOM

Legit MtF trap here. You got me. 8/10 bait.

>who has the right to tell me otherwise

a geneticists, your doctor, people who knew you when you were a child, the surgeon who mangled your cock, your parents, a DNA test, I could go on

No, he's just not dillusional.

>camel toe pants

I'm retardophobic. Saying you're a girl because it's how you "feel" means nothing. You are not a girl, and will never be. I get if you say you are a transitioned man, but labeling yourself as anything other than a male is retarded. Please just shut the fuck up before you hurt your tiny fucking brain fighting fact

i will never understand why you people insist on not only ruining your life, but other people's lives as well

fake and gay.

you reversed the pants.

that concave area is to accommodate your ballsack.

>legit
No, there's nothing legitimate about you, faggot.

Good luck finding a guy, let alone anyone, who is truly able to bypass such a lie.
Maybe if you find a ftm you'll be ok, go for that. That way neither of you can breed.

look at the label you dummy. i have not reversed them.

how can he truly love you if he doesn't know who you are?

you will find a lot more people who prefer you with your dick intact rather than turned inside-out

Naw I am a legit oldfag. I have been here all spring break. Get over it, a feminine penis is just a penis on a girls body.

And I am pretty sure they are working on a CRISPR gene editing to fix the whole XY issue, so your whole argument is null.

so many burns in this thread

i suggest you kill the motherfucker.
trust me, i'm a psychogolist myself

I didn't think all trans people were retarded. Thank you, so very much, for proving me wrong.

comments like this one make it hard for me not to hate trans people.

Just died at that last sentence. I haven't laughed that hard all day.

a feminine penis is just a tiny dick on a sissy boy
I jerk it to traps all the time and fully acknowledge how gay it is

I'm not gonna read this whole kek thread but
A) that's a pair of MFX bike shorts and
B) come the Revolution, I'm putting all traps, dykes, faggots and assorted perverts up against the wall.

fuck, i kekd SO fucking hard to this.
didnt realize this here a ylyl bred

You seem to be the best person to go to for this, I have lived a sheltered life and I have never really came out to anyone about my gender. How would i go about doing so to my friends and family? how op... how do I show them I'm a huge faggot.

Are you willing to settle down with a ftm? If not, you're a piece of shit and your whole idealogy on who you are and what you stand for breaks down.

>CRISPR gene editing
>Replacing an entire chromosome

Well you did prove you are retarded so...

Nigger don't bring actual science in trying to justify your mental illness

>fix the whole XY issue
This is probably the dumbest thing I have read all week. I don't even know how to respond to
>a CRISPR
GUISE THEY'RE GUNNA USE A WHOLE CRISPR TO FIX ME

I hope to christ this is bait because no one can be this willingly stupid

I don't think you comprehend the extent of the trans stupidity.

Yeah disclosure at a certain point is just polite. But I'm sure rejection at that point is also common :(

I went on one date with a trans girl. She disclosed it up front on her dating profile and it was a nice date but didn't go anywhere

the thing in this picture.....
have you seen it recently? it gave up the mandyke activist look because it was ruining her life, she said it was just a phase, she put on a dress and grew her hair. actually not bad/10. all other activist are pissed at her. Doesn't give a fuck because now she gets positive attention from the rest of the world.

it's not just polite it's required.

like your date story, you knew upfront before the date. that's how it's done.

and I don't care about the trans person getting a lot of rejections. that's just how it goes. they act like they want to trick the person into falling in love with them first and then reveal (if they do at all) so the person is (for some reason?) less likely the bail on them.

and all of that is hilarious because they assume they would be attractive enough to fool anyone in the first place.

I don't think you comprehend anything. I bet you dropped out of highschool because kids were calling you a faggot for having long hair and acting like a girl. Why couldn't you have just made your parents proud, Think of how proud dad would be. You and him coulda had some beers at the bar... now when he goes to the bar he sees his faggot son in the bathroom looking at other dudes dicks.

I IDENTIFY AS A SLOTH! DON'T MIS-SPECIES ME.

You can tell it's almost summer when this many newfriends fall for obvious bait.

Gender is socially constructed. At least, the gender expression part of gender. Gender identity usually matches biological sex, but exceptions are common enough that we have to accept and deal with it.

Race is socially constructed too in a lot of ways. But the two are very different aspects of identity and the comparison is invalid.

So cool - thanks for the update, user.

Answer this OP

>merely pretending to be retarded

Man you sure got me

>socially constructed
For human beings exclusively, among all sexually reproducing species. Fucking tard.

wtf did I just read.

NASA are we any closer to being able to live on the moon? Better yet, Mars?

>being this summer

Jesus Christ.

did you just assume my season?!?

Hey user, How do you get the pictures onto the computer?

fifthavenuegazette.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/alarmed-by-sex-discrimination-in-animal-kingdom-researchers-blame-humans/

your welcome user.

it's a usb line ill show you later

Roflkek

Your psychologist needs to have their head checked.

Sounds like somebody is threatened by something they don't understand. I want to say "kys fag" but I'll try to be patient with your stupidity.

What if you woke up tomorrow with the exact same personality and identity, but you had the body of the opposite sex. But you would still be your male self on the inside.

This is what trans people deal with. But they're in the wrong body from birth. Yes, it's a mental disorder. But what's better? Forcing them to live as their assigned gender even though it causes tons of psychological stress and trauma? Or allow them to transition and be themselves and be happy?

Of course you're an edgy little fuck on Sup Forums so you probably don't care about others, but try empathy some time.

Mah nigga

guy none of us hate trans people. we hate when trans people say they don't have to disclose their disorder before tricking someone into a relationship.

we hate when they want to make everyone bend around their illness instead of them bending for us! we aren't the ones with an undercooked brain.

You are so fucking dumb! Do you even go to community college or do you just fucking le reddit all day?

So for MtF it is 100% possible to undergo gene editing since the Y chromosome is just a longer version of the X.

FtM's cannot undergo this experimental gene therapy yet, as it would require them growing the extra genetic sequence (which is not currently possible with existing CRISPR methods).

your hypothetical situation is non comparable as it is a sudden change and therefore irrelevant to the point and redundant as an example.

go on......

user's objection was to a tranny equating himself with a real girl. Think of the illogic in saying 1) gender is a social construct and 2) I AM a girl. If the former is true then one ISN'T anything, except one's sex. Fine, he's a transwoman, or a nonconforming gender identifier or whatever. But he is NOT a woman.

No other animals really have the same concept as gender. It's something that evolved alongside our conscious mind and societies. Animals have sex. And biological sex is not a social construct, that would be retarded.

Actually I revise my statement about animals because some species will change their appearance (basically cross dressing) as a mating strategy, and plenty of animals change their biological sex throughout their life. Nature is too weird for your binary views.

OP got lost on the way home from his safe-space tumblr blog. Starting this thread is like asking us to slit his wrists for hin.

>Y chromosome is just a longer version of the X
If you're going to bait at least have the picture not directly counter your retard speak

>which is not currently possible with existing CRISPR methods
You're right because that's not how CRISPR works at all

Please post more so we can laugh at you

Saw you on the road today

Do you honestly mean to stake a human-exclusive position and suggest animals don't have complex behaviors associated with sex and group expectations?

women mother, men hunt.
majority of social animals (pack animals with a social construct) do this.
occasional exemptions such as lions where women do everything and men jus chill but I'm sure this is going in the wrong direction as something to follow.

(not saying we should, just saying they do as example as to why we do)