So tomorrow i´ve got the chance to have a threesome, with a gorgeus 18 y...

so tomorrow i´ve got the chance to have a threesome, with a gorgeus 18 y.o (legeal in this country) and a quite decent shemale.
me being married fag in a quite good relationship doesnt want what to do (pic not related but very much like her, but blonde, yes i hav more of this one)

Why would you NOT do it?

that's a man baby.

never tryed cock before, kina iffy about that

More pictures?

>18 y.o

What the fuck country on earth ISN'T that legal in?

emmmmmm the one in the photo, nope ...... and of course i am aware of the situation kek

murica

Where in America is 18 not legal?

isnt the legal age in usa not 21? (age of consent is not the same thing)

>quite decent shemale
>never tryed cock before, kina iffy about that
Get ready to be fucked

Move the hands and prove not a man

more pics op?

You are dumb as shit and twice as smelly

No, age of constent is generally 18 or lower, which is the legal age for sex. The legal age for other things might be higher, like alcohol consumption or running for president.

You're talking about fucking this girl in a threesome. That means sex. That means age of consent.

Are you really this dumb or are you trolling?

leave tha job to the OP of thta girl, thats a random girl/dude from some Sup Forums thread

>18 y.o (legeal in this country)
Congrats.

The age of consent is the age at which a girl (more so than a boy) can have sex without her partner getting busted for statutory rape. That varies by jurisdiction, usually between 14 and 18 years of age.

The age of majority is usually 18. This is the age at which someone can legally sign contracts, such as the one allowing nude photos of themselves to be sold.

Drinking age is often 21 in places where they think kids get into too many traffic accidents.

ughhh you see, i m country age of consent is 14, that means anythig you do to a 14 yo and less will be prosecuted as a crime BUT legal age is 18, which means that if she's 16 and her lfather wants to press charges for the fucks of it he might as well do that and you´ll be in trouble

So is the age of consent 14 or 18? The nature of consent doesn't change based on the age of the other partner - either they can consent at 14 or they can't consent until 18.

That's why that kind of system is fucking retarded. It falls apart the second you apply any kind of logic. Probably because it's not actually BASED on any kind of logic.

Go for it, what's the worst can happens? That you end craving for some more D?

retarded yes, it works this way:under 14 ou're really fucked, under 18 you might be fucked but you get a chance to have a good defense; the thing is this kind of law is actually quite common, BUT some people doesnt even know they can be fucked because of the figure "age of consent"; for instancie most of south amertican countries have this defect, as the law does not specify: legal for what

meh, i guess, i would like for that dude to have a small dick ... one cn only hope

That's dumb as bricks.

yeah, i agree but law is not always smart, and trustme i've seen many idiots go to jail because off 15 y.o ass