Hey Sup Forumsros, check out my new fingerbox. Pretty fuckin' sweet, right?

Hey Sup Forumsros, check out my new fingerbox. Pretty fuckin' sweet, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A decent looking modern take on a timeless classic. Myself, I like my Great Grandfathers fingerbox. Fucker is in a safe deposit box. Should find my pics of it or drop by and take new ones if I can't. Had some for insurance req's somewhere. But yeah nice box man. Enjoy it.

Whoa, what's that?

Never heard of one as a family heirloom, nice to see that older generations passed it on.

You ought to fasten the screws on your fingerbox OP. This could potentially be very dangerous

Cheap and nasty copy of a classic, save up and buy the real thing, you guys are fucking cancer.

penisbox, superior, /thread

You have my attention, OP. What is the function of a finger box.

look it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

Dude, what are you talking about? I spend $649 on it, the new X27 model. Get with the fucking program.

Nice dubs, newfag

> being this new

My grandpa's fingerbox, Japnese, circa 1945.

Oops, image

Nope! Does not come with a ring guard. 3 of 10. Would not finger.

nice man

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

Although used as a prank by Sup Forums users, Fingerboxes trace their origins to Japanese artist Ay-O.

Ay-O, a member of the Fluxus network, created and was well known for his series of Fingerboxes, the set of which was created in 1964.

DELET THIS

10/10 would finger

party pooping bitch

HEY MAN DON'T RUIN OUR FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

waaaaaaaaah they won't let us have our fun ;_;

grow up nerds

the fukz a fingerbox?

aww need more of this cuteness ;~;

Gay

my grand father gave me a 1926 Smithson figerbox deluxe do you know where to find replacement parts one of the gears is missing a tooth

Fucking gayest thread out there, google Know Your Meme - FINGERBOX

Hurr durr, what are fingerbox?

You can get gears at Lowe's, ask in the back

Now that the newfags know the joke, should they be baptized as an oldfag now?

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

>Ay-O, a member of the Fluxus network, created and was well known for his series of Fingerboxes, the set of which was created in 1964.

these two statements literally contradict each other. also you didn't post a pic of your fingerbox.