How exactly do you convince someone to have sex with you??

How exactly do you convince someone to have sex with you??
Like through text and in person?
I'm not ugly, but fuck me if i don't have terrible social skills.

>I'm not ugly, but fuck me if i don't have terrible social skills.
Unironically this could work

If you're at convinced then you need better gear. Chloroform for starters.

Jk bc this is Sup Forums. Org.

Not enough information is given to give a decent reply. If there is chemistry, youllnhit it off. If there is no chemistry, you'll get hit off.

You have to talk to her to convince and if you're talking then I don't see what the problem is.

I mean this makes decent sense
I've been in 20 relationships
I'm almost 20
And somehow I'm still a virgin
Whenever the opportunity came I didn't have a condom or someone would interrupt
I've just been sexually frustrated since something happened a few months ago, ill greentext after this post

you're gonna die lonely and unloved

You don't convince anyone to have sex with yo. They either do or they don't. If you want to appear more desirable do what I always do, AND GET THE FUCK ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Chicks dig Independence, and if your not trying to be hung up on some skank because "guh hur eyes" then move the fuck on.

You need to convince her to do it for $100, instead of $150...by telling her that if she does a good job you will give her another $100 when its over, and then you run away from the hooker as soon as it's done, whether it was good or bad.

>Be me
>Be a few months ago
>Girl texts me at around 1am
>"You should come over to my dorm"
>"How long can i stay?"
>"You can spend the night if you'd like"
Okay now if this doesn't sound like she wants to fuck then idk
>Drive to her dorm
>She's waiting outside
>Invites me in, introduces me to her roommate
>We go out to the living room
>Sit on couch, watch some netflix
>Shit starts getting hot
>Mad make out sesh, some touching
>Shit is getting mad heated
>She gets on top of me
DiamondDick.exe is now running
At this point I'm not even paying attention to what is going on cause im hard as fuck
>She gets off of me
DiamondDick.exe has stopped working
>She starts to cry
>"I can't do this, i have a boyfriend"
Mfw
LimpDick.exe is now running
Since then i've been so fucking confused about sex that i don't even know how to bring up the topic or fully convince someone to fuck me

any faggot who says "i'm not ugly"
is ugly. So to keep the black aids hooker from not running away, he will need to pay $250.

But yes, OP, just pay for it, otherwise die a virgin

Enjoy company? I don't know what kind of sex you're looking for. 5 min or some long lasting outstanding sex?

I ain't paying no thot for sex bro
I'd rather waste my money on chips ahoy
But im not tho, people always tell me im not. And that's what fucks with me cause im like "If im not ugly why wont anyone fuck me"

Experiences. Move on and don't get obsessed over it. Bf isn't permanent.

Just do the exact same thing you did to get with the last chick. You did everything right. Her having a bf was just a random stroke of bad luck.

Honestly i just want a one night stand so i can just get rid of this feeling
I feel like a fucking loser being a virgin at 20
The sex doesn't even need to be that good, i just want to know how to bring it up in a conversation without it being weird

chips ahoy are a terrible fuck. hard to remove those crumbs from under foreskin.

face it, if you aint had sex by your old age by now, just fuck hooker, and use makeup to hide resultant genital warts...

I'm not saying your ugly, bit I'm sure chips ahoy arnt helping. Get some damn confidence.
>Ask girl out for a drink
>Listen to some bullshit
>Be yourself
>...
>Profit

I know that feel.
My first 4 attemts at losing v-card ended up similar.

Don't worry about it though, being jaded is much worse than being confused.

It's an outstanding feeling and I'm a virgin. I don't think I have a problem loosing it either.

Nigga i got the confidence
Okay here's the thing
>Be 15
>Get molested
>Continues for 3 months
I won't go into much detail but sex has always been kind of awkward for me to talk about or bring up
I just want to know how to talk about it
Would Tinder work as an alternative for hookers?
Dude... what did you do different the 5th time?

As an absolute autist, lurk I shall.

Talking about sex and being confident in it does help. Smiling and laughing about it doesn't. Girls love cock. I personally asked them. It's all about "chemistry".

We're all sexual. The sooner one realizes, the better. Wait for the que and don't push it. Chick either digs you or doesn't.

How do you ask tho
"You wanna fuck?"
"Hey how's it going, you make me hard"
"Wow, would you look at that... the sun is up just like my cock"
"Zamn momma where'd you get that pepperoni"
"My dick small, but my heart big"
"5 shots of tequilla and one shot of cum"
"Hey im a fucking virgin loser and im horny please fuck me"

I've dated the girl a few a times, didn't go for sex only.

Thing is, like i said, i was pretty jaded by then, i couldn't even get my dick hard cause anxiety for a month.
She was really understanding about it though.
When i finally managed to stay hard, we fucked 3 times a day for weeks.

That's why they say it needs to be a special someone i guess.

Whatever she turned out to be 10 times crazier than your average crazy bitch.

seriously., hooker for first time, just to get it out of system (literally).

then, you are no longer virgin.
you will no longer have virgin "vibe"

you will be able to correct awkwardness with first time fumbles, will be better 2nd time.

then, you will be experienced person looking for 2nd time. then life becomes normal

Hey I'm sorry you were molested that shits not ok. But if you want to talk, bring it up or what ever. Take it fucking easy. There is no "well you want to fuck" line unless your packing. That being said you say you have confidence then that's good. Honestly if you have your own place, or even your own room with roommates. Fucking invite her over maybe after a date. Have something to do other than fuck. It's like taking mushrooms, if you don't have anything to do your going to have a bad time. Best of luck friend.

>Buttfuck me
Ftfy

You're not not ugly either.

Here's how you get laid, walk up to somebody you want to have sex with, who is interested in your gender, and say "Hey, how's it going? I'm Joe (or whatever your name is)" then they either start a conversation or don't. Eye contact is key, hold it half a second longer than is comfortable, but don't be creepy.

asking b for advice is your first mistake.
or take all the advice given,
same never get pussy result either way

But the thing about that is that i would have to be in a relationship with someone
Which isn't a bad thing but... I don't want to wait months and months and have her say "no" until like a year later when she feels comfortable
I might be a virgin loser, but im not an ugly virgin loser
I still have hope with real women
Now this makes sense
If i invite them over it's kind of like a set up
At that point i just make a move and if they go with it then fucking is an option, but if they don't then who cares
Imma try that
I remember some girl messaged me "Eat my ass" once but then she never replied back
Women are fucking confusing yo

Depends on the person, wouldn't you say?

Get a prostitute. No joke.

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Sex really isn't that big of a deal. Like...it is, but it isn't. There are things in life more enjoyable than sex.

Personally, I've always enjoyed a fight more than sex. Also coke. Coke is awesome.

You certainly wouldn't have to wait months, that's a stupid meme you fell for. Unless you go for a very shy super christian girl.
My ex craved the dick after like a week.
And even if she does, you can still dump her anytime.
This is 21st century.
And in a relationship that lasts for a few months, you'd have a lot easier job learning the ropes, then you'd have no problems with sex anymore.

With an one night stand, you'd lose your virgin title, but it wouldn't get you good at sex.

See 10/10. Walk. Introduce. Chill. Then I say that I'm sexually attractive to her. Then I go home like a beta knowing she'd fuck me.

I'm sexually attractive to all 10/10s.

Fuck... Now i have to look for a girlfriend
Which isn't hard but I fucking hate relationships
I forgot to mention that there is a girl who is hella DTF
But the thing about that is that she's still underage
She's the sister of a girl who used to like me. So both sisters liked me, except one wants to fuck me
And i don't wanna start drama with her sister cause she knows all of my friends. Plus she's underage and i don't fuck with that
Shit when i turned 18 i turned down all girls who were 17 and younger

I'm personally not really ready to either settle down or to fuck around. I do have a choice. That's me. I'm 25+ browsing Sup Forums.

I may have been more ready when I was 17 but I wasn't. I personally don't give a fucknif I don't touch pussy till I'm 40.

Bruh. When you're a real adult (which you will hit when you're about 23) you will realize that other real adults have sex WAAAAAAAY sooner than a year, or even a few months. Oh, and sluts. Sluts bang quick too.

Also, yeah, like other user said, have stuff to do. She knows what you want. You know what you want. The game is pretending like that isn't the plan and that she doesn't totally want it to. Talking about the game will also ruin the game, so never do that. Fucking ever. Unless your game skill is so good you can talk about it.

Yeah, when you're vibing and kissing, make the move. If a chick likes you enough to date you, likes you enough to kiss you, likes you and TRUSTS you enough to go to your place or invite you to hers, she's not going to freak out and never speak to you again if you make a move too early (provided it's not retardedly early). Most that happens is she says no. Few more dates at most and then try again. If she is still no, move the fuck on. You're ready to be an adult, she isn't.

If the pic is you, please, please, for the love of all that's holy, don't just show someone your dick out of the blue. If you're exchanging lewd pics then it's okay, but any other time it will just hurt your cause. If she's not looking for sex and sex only, make it seem like sex isn't your only goal, even if it is. Be flirtatious, but not outright creepy.
Try and establish some sort of connection. If you're in person and she seems into you try using light touches to establish a physical bond. When talking put your hand on her shoulder. Let her wear your jacket. I don't quite know how to get someone to have sex with you unless you're already in a relationship. You could just go to a bar or a club. There might be someone down to fuck there.

>Chloroform
Hold on there lil' faggot he needs diethyl ether

You're under 20 yourself no?
You can still date anyone over 15-16 and it shouldn't be a problem.

Also relationships aren't all that bad if there's no sexual frustration.

Well, the first few months at least.

what's up with all the newfags thinking OP's Elliot "Can't dodge the Rodge" Rodger?

I had to look it up hah

That's actually some solid advice
I guess one of my faults is that i never plan it out and i always assume that (she) has it all planned out
It should be spontaneous
I've watched too much to catch a predator and being molested by an adult really fucked with me and I would just feel like the person who molested me
Nigga where have you been
Also im not 21 so... no bars or clubs :/
Im just a bit confused as how so many people fuck at such a young age and im still here with my dick in my hand

Night m8 and yeah let's go and fuck does work for some people. You're welcomed

Let's engage in hot sexual intercourse after which we each feel rather obliviated. If one catches STD of some sort, it's a lawsuit.

Unsafe sex but carefully.

You have the look down, literally. If you just had some self confidence, maybe some arrogance, you could do good.

Try a dating app. It's made for people who look good and talk good through text, so you're more comfortable when you meet.

Everyone is different and random sex to those doesn't feel rewarding. You may or may not find someone who would agree with that statement.

Yeah, that pic is totally OP.

>727964469
also, get tested for STDs. Even if you've never had sex before, you can still have one. Trippy, but true. This way, if you get pretty far with a girl, you can say "I'm clean, you?" or some shit like that. It makes her more likely to want you if she thinks it's safer. Also, that way you can avoid sleeping with her if she has a fuck ton of STDs.
No clubbing for you? Go with some dating sites. Just seem chill and say you have similar interests. Most guys get so weird on those sites that if a chick thinks you're friendly and for the most part normal she's probably going to be willing to go on a few dates with you. Most likely fuck too, as long at you don't do anything too weird.

Step 1:
>Go on POF

Step 2:
>Message as many mediocre girls as you can and make small talk. Eventually ask her several questions after you've talked to her for a while.

Step 3:
>Casually ask her if she would sleep with you.

Step 4:
>If she says yes. Arrange to meet, but don't say anything about fucking her yet. But make sure your date ends in a private place like your or her home. If she says no, go back to step 1.
Same goes for OKCubid/Craigslist/Backpage/ and Tinder (swipe yes until you match).

Hang in there until you're 21
Go to a bar
Have some liquid courage
Bullshit with drunk women around you, it's really not hard to find drunken 1 night stands at bars. That's what those women are there for too. Just make sure to wear a condom, those types have been around.

Vote for Trump baby!

numbers game mate, numbers game

swallow your pride, state your intentions then deal with whatever happens

I actually enjoy reading Craigslist post
A lot of them seem fake tho, and others are kind of pathetic. But who am i to judge im pretty pathetic too asking for advice on Sup Forums
Im a september baby so that's like 2 years bruh...

▲ ▲

Yeah, You just have to weed out the BS.

If someone asks you to email them at another address in the first email, it's spam.

Your overthinking everything.

stop caring, no single moment is as bad as it seems. Life has bumps just ride the wave.

swallow your pride, people dont respect results they respect how you handle adversity. Lay your intentions out after a casual night of talking and if its a no shrug and let it go

There is no magic trick, thats it

middle-aged fag

>stop caring
Don't girls like cheesy ass niggas who care tho?

Being charming and being clingy is two completely different things.
You can be flattering while being laid back, almost sarcastic.
Don't be TOO clear about your intentions, they're obvious anyway.

>I really like you

>I have a thing for girls who are [insert something that's true about her],

See the difference?

I mean i get that but i just want to fuck, i don't want her to fall in love with me

You don't ask to have sex lmao it just happens fucking beta fags I swear

Well unless they're over 26/go to uni/have daddy issues, it's likely that they want to fall in love.
To fuck them you need to make them believe you are someone they could fall in love with.
Even if they tell themselves they're only looking for sex, they're secretly hoping for "som1 speshul". If it'd be otherwise, they could just walk up to someone on the street and ask them if they wanna fuck.
It doesn't mean they will fall in love after one fuck, if they start feeling like that, they'll tell you, and you tell them you're not looking for anything like that now, because your hamster recently died, and you're not ready for such a commitment yadda yadda

Ask them to have sex with you?

lol why is this so difficult for you? You'd be surprised what you can get by just asking (immortality for example)

Okay guys is this an invitation???
what should i say
im getting close here

>XD

>XD
>:^(
I want to see the lard ass girl your talking too

> I showed you my dick answer me!
Lol

>"Is this an invitation?"
She is not into it at all...

That's the joke