Does this need to be seen right away you think? Right to the bottom right of the existing filling

Does this need to be seen right away you think? Right to the bottom right of the existing filling

Only if it hurts. They're not going to fill anything that small.

ty

How long did it take you to get this angle?

agree but fluoride rinse am/pm for you..

15 seconds maybe?
>Stand at mirror
>Use rear camera
>Watch display through mirror

That makes much more sense then sticking the whole phone in your mouth

How old/poor are you where they're still using metal fillings?

I'm 31 and still have like 6 of them...

i have two mercury amalgam full crowns from 1999 in my mouth

am i ok?

I'm 33 and all my fillings are a white. porcelain-like material that matches the color of the tooth. I haven't had a metal filling in the 15 or so years I've been getting them. You go to a shitty dentist with inferior technology.

no

I used to be turbo poverty tier
Not anymore though but it doesn't bother me enough to give a shit

Medicaid paid for them as a teen, so yes, poor.

do you live in 80s that you have amalgam fillings?

interesting enough i was going to post my root canal a few days ago to see what opinions where since it started to hurt

"It is estimated that more than 1 billion amalgam fillings are placed annually."

eh, I'm in good company.

Sure - if you live in India or China or some other shit hole.

whats wrong with having metal fillings?

Ummm, they look like shit?

They last longer and they're stronger. No one can see in the back of your fucking mouth to see them.

>Ooh fuck babe, I'm totally gonna put out for you, but first, let me see your fillings

Okay, apart from that whats wrong with them? I have the fillings with some paste but I never really cared for the type of fillings.

>They last longer and they're stronger.

Not so with current non-amalgam technology.

>No one can see in the back of your fucking mouth to see them.

Yes. Yes we can.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your cheap, archaic, gross looking, inferior fillings.

>Okay, apart from that whats wrong with them?

Well, for starters, they contain mercury.

All of you do yourselves a favor and google amalgam fillings. Every hit is dedicated to pages regarding having them removed for a reason.

y'all seem to be poor, with sugary diet and poor dental hygiene, otherwise you wouldn't have either type of fillings

plebs

Irrelevant, and faulty logic.

Kekedey kek kek

nasty herpes zoster scar there, faggot.

next time you suck dick, chomp on dick in other cheek pocket, so you dont spread your disease to another guy

They last longer than 10 years, which is better than any other alternative except gold.

There are several different chemical forms of mercury: elemental mercury, inorganic mercury, and methylmercury. The form of mercury associated with dental amalgam is elemental mercury, which releases mercury vapor. The form of mercury found in fish is methylmercury, a type of organic mercury. Mercury vapor is mainly absorbed by the lungs. Methylmercury is mainly absorbed through the digestive tract. The body processes these forms of mercury differently and has different levels of tolerance for mercury vapor and methylmercury.

FDA does not recommend that you have your amalgam fillings removed or replaced. Removing sound amalgam fillings results in unnecessary loss of healthy tooth structure, and exposes you to additional mercury vapor released during the removal process.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Follow your own advice and look up the first link of what you suggested to search, read it CAREFULLY since you seem like metal fillings is going to kill us

>and exposes you to additional mercury vapor released during the removal process.
>additional

Ok, so have fun with the regular amount of mercury vapor which will be leeching into your body for the rest of your life.

Having trouble linking posts there kiddo?

And I don't think they're going to kill you. But they're certainly not good for you. The main point is they look shitty and you're poor and inferior for having them.

Stay mad ;)

Vapor is formed by the heat required to apply or removed the filling, dumbass. It's a one time thing.

Thats your opinion KIDDO
I thought this thread was to raise awareness of it or some important shit, turns out to be a dumbass who's riding a really high horse.

No it isn't buddy. Try doing actual research rather than the one article you just skimmed a small portion of after seeing this thread.

Thanks for staying mad ;)

I bite the shit out of the inside of my cheek sometimes
I dunno why, have since I was little.

Had two metal ones removed and replace with the white for free while.
I had 1 new filling put in and she did the other two over.
ask your doc to do it