5x5 thread: SIX MONTHS

Let's see what you've been listening to this year (more or less)!

Mine is pretty embarrassing (I may have fallen asleep with Cherry Peel on repeat and it's now my third most listened to album...), so don't be shy! We're all scrubs here.

i think i have Cherry peel in my top 5 most listened album of all time as well, it's pretty good imo. Favorite TVU album?

Gay Parade > Cherry Peel imo
Like your style though

>The Aller Værste

NORGE?
O
R
G
E?

N O R G E !
O
R
G
E

ÆOÅ

Mike Keneally - Identity Picks

Ryan Power - Identity Picks

Kayo Dot - Coffins on Io

dhrgr a av km bekmfmdlqcwwwejxg skwcwh

my name is somebody
free carrie

>this absolute shit-show
lmao. Guess I've just been on a 90s pop binge.

1/1 +(Japan)

14.5/5 +(Beastie Boys, Remain in Light, Speaking in Tongues, Talking Heads 77, More Songs about Buildings, David Bowie x 2, Brian Eno, Smiths, Iggy Pop, Simon & Garfunkel, D'Angelo, Roxy Music, New Order)
~(Slowdive)

me two

>I've just been on a 90s pop binge.
nothing wrong with that

have you heard Oil on Canvas? if you like Japan you shouldn't give it a miss desu.
what's the Andrew Liles album like? he's someone I need to expore the works of more

pink tape always love (same 2 you )

>what's the Andrew Liles album like?

Dark ambient. Pretty interesting but not amazing or anything. Haven't heard Oil on Canvass. Thanks for the rec.

Thanks for reminding me of Peel Slowly and See, I haven't listened to it in a while. Great chart overall too
Are you me?
What's up with all these Now That's What I call Music albums? I though it was just meme, are they worth checking out?
What's the best pop album of this decade in your opinion?

I'm not pop user or his opinion, but the answer to your question is Pink Tape
yw sweetpea

Mine's got to be their s/t third album by just a sliver. Probably my all-time favorite album. Wouldn't ever be able to choose between VU&N and WL/WH so I'd have to put them both in second.

Yeah Ive really got to listen to Gay Parade still.

holy shit dude we have the exact same taste. cool

this

Yeah, I also listen to almost every album on your chart. Not a big fan of madvillainy even though i like madlib as producer

+velvet underground, yeasayer, spiritualized

+madvilliany, travis
never understood trout mask

+talking heads, simon and garfunkel, beastie boys

+avalanches, kendrick, drake, ween.
again dont get the appeal of tmr

Of Montreal didnt release a bad album until after skeletal lamping
Fact
I think I listened to that hosono house album but I can't remember it....
Who is the girl on the left? Boku I always know its you just by looking at your collage.
re you speaking a different language? Sade is tight.
Tiger trap is awesome
I don't like iggy azalea's music but her album artwork is always aesthetically pleasing.
You have two of my favourite albums on your collage. Guess what they are?
Damn nigga be humble
Doom - Born Like This
Sound of Ceres - Nostalgia for Infinity

just a newfag passing by
didn't read all lamar's and nirvana's albums lyrics yet, but i did it with over 60% of songs so posting 'em (i don't understand entire lyrics from ear). listened to all of them though

what girls? I'm a bit unsure what you mean

Aldhils Arboretum and that gay sad one weren't exactly good, though

I disagree homeboy
The eleventh album in your collage

oh I don't know if the art is meant to depict the artist herself or not, but that's Queerifications and Ruins by DJ Sprinkles

>You have two of my favourite albums on your collage. Guess what they are?
Hmm, Smile sessions and BFAM, am I wrong? Also, nice Ambitious Lovers and Kool AD

Eats cereals for breakfast, doesn't go out much

was in love lately

feels like a girl after masturbating

Oh okay tight tight I listened to that dj sprinkles album with the girl laughing in the front recently, I liked it, maybe ill check out this one
HAHAHA wrong! No I like both those albums a lot actually, but the two I were talking about were Night dolls with hair spray and before today. Thanks for noticing kool a.d. and ambitious lovers, they're two of my favorite artists and I think theyre severely under rated.
You're kind of right about both
You're from England

Copy me has one of the catchiest hooks ever and also kool ad is the 3rd best rapper (after kool keith and lil b) it s kinda hard not to notice them

i am not from england, i'm from central europe, but i like many english bands, so i understand you

always wished to master the yoyo
masters the yoyo

bumpin'!

here

>was in love lately

lmao i just got dumped

want to be my gf

needs more skramz

first time I've seen someone bumping Rodeo on here, deserves more credit

blue rogue

bumy

snuffy