Rekt thread

rekt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DhNohyaYd0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7yfq3TlY9Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is happening here? I've watched this like three times now and I don't fucking understand.

I'm retarded see above.

it's a robbery.

I think he just tosses the kid to stop his pursuers

What the fuck was that? Did he drag the thing into a live wire or something?

It's Pepe jacking off inside a Terran marine suit.

bingo!

What a retard

Thank you

So I am in the same company

he actually died of eternal bleeding

Nerve gas...

Moving a stanchion like that makes mustard gas

pretty neat distracting move

If you mess with the bull you get the horns

yeah those dumb asses have it coming every time

Did this dumbass bring a bat to a gun fight?

and wrong batman

Cute. My dog also likes to roll down hills for fun.

Are they pouring beer on him to make him stop?

yeah they they are

that chiago bulls shirt

These kind of threads give me a boner.

Ooh I like this one

Pretty tight for a three man hit. 7/10 One shot per person is all that was needed. To much evidence

aww shit

was this a shootout in front of a police car ? not smartest thing to do

There was another cop car that turned the other way... Why?

Damn he was quick on the draw. Badguy had the element of surprise and everything.

That security guard is a legend

fuck me that security guard is a legend

unassuming rekt thread thumbnails always make me laugh like a motherfuck

I saw that, I think it didn't want to fuck up the intersection flow because that white suv was already crossing, also it stops after the turn

1 bullet vs 10, how is there a higher quality of evidence

no they're tipping a beer to his memory.

utterly R-E-K-T.

>implying that niggers are smart
kek

since when have nignogs made good decisions?
serves the dumb cunt right

Dont you watch CSI they can check the case for a match on the national registry same with the rifling on the bullet. More bullets better chance one is undamaged enough for a match

okay unless these fucking bank tellers are trained day in and day out, there is no way they are reacting that quickly to a potential robber. ladies in the foreground and dude in the middle are hiding before the guy even gets through the door. someone tell me i'm wrong but i'm calling shenanigans

Robber was waving a gun and yelling with a face covering. They saw and ducked.

dude is walking in gun in hand. you can clearly see that he isnt even hiding it. im sure the tellers could see it before he entered the door cause this nigger was so confident he was gonna get his crack money.

The full video is on youtube, they have normal reaction times for seeing a masked man enter a bank. The guard is lucky the robber was a shit shot look how long it takes him to realize why the tellers are hiding

here's the full video, it has a date and location so i assume it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=7DhNohyaYd0&feature=youtu.be

robber: barely through the first door, sure he has a mask on but you'd have to be looking out for the gun to notice it
center dude: already fucking ducking
foreground lady: full speed running not even facing the door???
security guard: can definitely recognize panic around him and just chills there for a little while longer

Maybe they didn't want to work that day and wanted to pretend they weren't there.

Yeah your right, everyone was in on it except the security guard and when he shot the robber dead their master plan fell apart. holy shit

Suicide by cop? Thinkin so because his buddy tried to bear-hug his arms down, then when he let go and ran it didn't seem like the shooter was making much effort to really hit him

It's nerve gas. No matter how hard you're putting up the fake news and alternative facts - This. Is. Nerve Gas.

Jesus you Russian fagbots! You got yourself a nice rekt source and won't share a bit?!?! Where are the rekts from Sin Petersburg?

At the end of the vodka bottle

Not defending the nig but it was kinda self defense. If the fucking idiot just dropped the gun after gunning down the other nigs he probably would have got away with it.

in the mean time post some kebab/isis getting ass kicked in syria

Here's longer vid with two angles.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yfq3TlY9Tk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I kek everytime

dont fuck with riot police.
Lay down on the ground and put your hands on your head before they even look at you

Buckaroo

kek

What makes you think one casing or projectile is less harmful than a while clip?

Looks like a real life zombie apocalypse

man their aim sucks

at least they killed them, first hezbollah killing isis video i've seen where the enemy is visible andd you can actually see them being shot

wtf is going on in this webm? Anyone care to explain?