Wtf i love Katy Perry now

Wtf i love Katy Perry now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=jmR0V6s3NKk
youtube.com/watch?v=s_2JOyxFTIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

she's so fucking ugly, you know her career is dead when she does shit like this in a last effort to stay relevant.

She triggered those normies good, i'll give her that

Oh hey she's trying to be Bangerz-era Miley

the video's supposed to be a #woke metaphor for how women are sexualized or some shit like that

but it's a shit and overdone metaphor and the song is still fucking terrible, the worst she's ever done (worse than E.T, Peacock, Roar, Dark Horse, and This Is How We Do).

I wanna suck her tits

I can't believe she went short and blond with her hair. She should have kept her look the same but added the slutty sexuality she's trying to pull off. It's what we've -- or at least I have -- been wanting for years but now she looks nasty.

>capitalizes on her looks and titties while she's young, does #woke metaphors for how women are sexualized once she gets old and unattractive

really makes you think

>doing something means you can't criticize that thing later
really makes you not think

>tfw actually like how she looks and the her recent aesthetic

sure you can but you'd be a big hypocrite and there'd be no reason to take your preaching on the matter seriously

>people don't change

>i got rich by exploiting my sexuality
>but thats wrong and nobody should do it
yeah real convenient ""change""

>old and unattractive
no

I seriously do not think this video is meant to be social commentary because of the lyrics being "seductively" comparing herself to food and the fact that Migos is on it. I get how the video could be interpreted that way but come on. It's not.

I agree.

32 years old and she is producing the kind of music you hear in a shitty bar before midnight. Is she trying to be the new Sean Paul?

>Peacock

It's okay for a silly song. I don't understand the hate.

why did miley get all these surgeries damn

>Added the slutty sexuality she's trying to pull off
>Implying Perry wasn't already always slutty

>I believe it, therefore it is true

what bothers me about this whole thing is that people are pretending that socially-conscious pop music was never a thing before

like, hello, have you ever heard of the fucking Beatles???

this concept is nothing new, and there's even been a steady stream of it for longer than anyone can remember

Katy Perry fans probably know Lady Gaga, and maybe Poppy, both of whom are shining examples of pop music with a "woke" message

>people are pretending that socially-conscious pop music was never a thing before
Are they? Are they really?

That's what a refusal to acknowledge the past means

When were The Beatles socially conscious though?

yes
people are literally saying that Katy Perry is inventing "woke pop"
take a second to check out twitter

inb4
>>twitter
>>there's your problem

This """"music video"""" really made me think

are you shitting me
youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

It's almost like dumb fans of popular celebrities have no awareness of work by other people let alone decades previous.

Yeah I bet she underwent a lot of personal growth and development in like two fucking months
Same with Miley Cyrus getting rich off of hip hop and then weeks later deciding she's too good for it all of a sudden

Sure, but in any significant amount? Almost nothing. They were a feel-good band, not anything forward-thinking or political or rebellious.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmR0V6s3NKk

John Lennon was a fucking revolutionary icon

Most Of those "Chefs" are White, Mexican or female. Nice try though cuck, you need to stop projecting your degenerate fetish onto everything.

Talking about the music of The Beatles though.

ITT a bunch of socially awkward likely virgins criticize the looks of a woman they could never have the remotest chance of sleeping with

Are you not allowed to talk about what famous people do unless you are fucking them?

We don't critize her for her looks.

We critize her for being an irrelevant whore.

listen to the interview
even if they're music's not overtly political all the time, or even most of the time, Lennon always had political intentions for it
he was always using his music to promote peace and tolerance and hope n shit, on some level at the least

I'm British and have the RP accent so I'd say I would have a pretty good chance actually. She married Russel Brand for fucks sake.

never liked her. she was a coal burner from the start. fucking hate night riders

>anything forward-thinking or political or rebellious.
See

she and miley are swapping places. it's for executive shekels of course, why would you think otherwise?

Finally, Katy is Miley and Miley is Katy and No Taylors are in sight.

I shall make it complete.

This is Katey.

And she is Mily.

The E is for EROTIC.

EROTIC EROTIC EROTIC.

There's a song on WHITENESS (the name of the new Katey album) called I MISS THE OLD KATY.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_2JOyxFTIc

that's because you're a contrarian who likes to make distinctions where none really exist

sixth post best post