1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. you're a honest opinion on Russia and Russians

(poles need no apply)

i like it

i don't like it

1. Burger

2. I'm a big fan of Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Lenin, Bely and Nabokov. Also, all the Russians I've known were very hospitable and dignified people. All in all, Russia is cool in my opinion.

Great history, land, culture, language. Shitty government.

1.Japan
2.I think that Russian are strong to the cold.
What about Russia city distribution like and how they move?Car?
Russia is the largest country but there are only 145 million people.

dirty rotten no good commies

girls are cute until they hit age 35

Fuck off with all those Russian threads

Nyet.

Flag

Mixed feelings

Flag
Based anti globalists

>girls are cute until they hit age 35
that's right.I think so.
Why are old Russian women monster?

Flag
Used to have some of the World's best literature, music & film. Now it's an oppressive shithole.

It's always been an oppressive shithole, senpai. That's why they're good at the arts.

>now

you know how people meme that all brits either all super polite and intelligent or drunk football hooligans? literally how i picture russia. i do think of russians as very smart in the matters of maths, science, music etc. so tend to think of most russians as geniuses lol

Stop giving us so much attention, we don't deserve it.

1. Flag
2. I love Russia, I have an autistic interest for Russia's History, I'm learning Russian and Russia is the only country I want to travel to
95% of my videogames/movies are about Russia's History (mostly Napoleonic wars and WW2 Eastern Front) I also love Belarus and Ukraine

I like Dmitry Donskoi, Alexandr Nevsky, Mikhail Tukhachevsky and Zhukov

I know many Russians IRL (I'm from the French Riviera, it's full of Russians) they are pretty nice but why are Russian Sup Forums posters so rude ?

why are ruskies so humble and cute?

mixed feelings

Ruskies are fucking bydlo and scum.

Russia is shit. Russians are shit. Everything in Russia is shit except piss.

because you're a dirty stinky fr*nch rat

russian males ugly and act like thugs , they are the niggers of the white race

russian women are hot but golddiggers , they want to marry a western man to get their hands on this money. thats all folks

can you please fuck off

Those are Chechens, not Russians

Wow, this is quite an intelligent statement from nigger! Make sure to continue on!

oh come on, every country has bydlos, are you even russian or just self-loathing?

tb h i like such opinions much better than those 'le based russia' cocksuckers' ones

Nice place to visit, at least the three or so cities majority of people know exists.

Most depressing place to spend the rest of your life.

I can tell you one thing, the guy on the right is a qt.

this is not a Sup Forums-tier ''Russia is the savior of the white race'' thread, every country has nice and shitty things, and yours isn't the exception.

Not really. Even your canis are much more smart and polite comparing to our low class bydlo. Also I'm russian, not a chechen/asian/ugor.

>the guy on the right is a qt
so you're either a homosexual piece of shit or a trashy argie whore. in both cases your opinion is pretty much irrelevant

we wuz kangz

>sees flag of Argentina

you're so full of rage user, such a shame.

yes helo yes, gib malvinas pl0x

Oh, he sure is! You are truly wonderful in terms of intelligence for blacks. How can I pass a watermelon with fried chicken through your local fellows? They would eat it all along, but I want to give a reward to particularly you, my smart nigger!

> Even your canis are much more smart and polite comparing to our low class bydlo
bydlos are trash, here, there and everywhere, all of them are stupid and violent

go fuck yourself you dirty subhuman piece of crap

I'm writing this letter
So no one will forget
Some future, cave dwellers
Will find these notes in Isle of Men.

Big fan of Russian people. Russian politics are kind of fucked.

Nyet :3

did poland dump you?

nope, they're just too vocal about their feels towards Rosja 24/7

:^)

I like Russia

>tfw there's no KFC in Niggertina
feels bad man

Are you freaking serious? How do you even live...

I dislike it, it's a shithole, I've never spoke to a russian so I only know memes and dirty western propaganda about them.

Argentina is much whiter than Russia, Ivan

>oogha boogha

Poor Niggertina :(

Argentina is even whiter than US.

True

ikr
>mfw

Argentine is whiter than the USA. Russia is whiter than the USA. Everyone except Brazil and Africa are whiter than the USA.

i think every african country is whiter then US

It is indeed interesting that we can be so non-white, and yet still have no need for or desire to implement a social parasite tax.

You just give money to your social parasites and tax the productive.

i like russia and wish them the best!

Authoritarian dictatorship inhabited by poor, delusional drunk people.,

That is true considering that slavs are Caucasians, not whites.
Argentina: White people
Russia: Pale people.

Right, which is why our GDP and HDI are so small compared to Eastern Europe

Every white person is Caucasian, Latino Americans are mixed, not Caucasian, thus white.

but user, Sup Forums told me that ''slavs'' aren't an ethnicity but a linguistic group, just like 'latinos'

You even struggle to compete with this shithole. You are literally Ukraine-tier.

Russia is shit.
People could be decent could be retarded. Due to the shit quality of life and political propaganda of righeousness sadly many people sitll blindly believe like they did in soviet times that russia is doing well and the EU will crumble. I see these people come to Vilnius daily to our shopping malls because it is cheaper for them to get a visa and travel here than to buy items over there with their salaries. They are still in denial that a small baltic country with a help of EU has a better quality of life than their itnernational petrol station.
Although I feel welcoming to each and every nation, I like a lot of russian streamers etc.

There are more whites in South Brazil than in Germany, the problem is the rest of the country.

Why not divide your country in two?

They are ok.

blablabla
We don't care about your opinion of butthurt belt.

russian are fucking cunts. i hope they all get nuked.
>poles need no apply
we hate you, they same way as poles.

Why do we get so much attention lately? We really shouldn't, stop it, come on

what does that even mean? (butthurt belt)
that's nice to hear, how is eiffel tower doing btw? Does it still need 24/7 assault rifle armed guard protection because of your amazing policies? :D
P.S. French being the most open and welcoming nation as always.

>Russia
shithole
>Russians
subhumans

>we hate you, they same way as poles
who do you hate? my country?, the average Czech and the average Pole don't even know we exist, don't lie on the internet, user.

We want to, but our constitution does not allow it.

>my country
i was talking about russians. why the fuck would you make a thread, about how great russia is, jose? they are fucking cunts and deserve to die, barbaric slavs.

Preaching to the choir dude

You are a Slav as well.

>26.3

In Brazil that would be infinite times, because we have free public health.

>arr sravs arr just russians

>why the fuck would you make a thread, about how great russia is, jose?
>about how great russia is
let's read the OP together:

>1. you're a cunt
>2. you're a honest opinion on Russia and Russians

see? nothing about greatness or anything, just asking innocently about opinions c:

>slav as well
yeah, but not a barbaric russian type. why do you thing poles and czechs hate them so much? culture differences, being a slav doesn't have anything to do with that.
btw, you could argue about us being slavs, we are mixed too much with ubermenschen germans.

okay, you can like that fucking large shithole all you want, just don't stay there too long - there is a high chance of it being nuked by our ameribros.

>Lenin
German traitor

>ameribros.
now I'm triggered.

america is a heaven
americans are angels
american troops are welcome here

Macaco da Silva Jr.

Decent country but corrupt as fuck. would never marry a Russian girl because early Babushkification.

*applies*
This

>american troops are welcome here
no, no troops, only nukes, don't worry, it will be fast, just like a time difference between a first vodka shot and the second.
>triggered
by what, exactly? you are probably a commie cuck, then. kys

>if you don't like the US you're a commie
this meme needs to die, but no, it's because except for communism the US is to us what Russia is to Eastern Europe, you're just too far away from them and your country isn't on their sphere of influence to be damaged by them.

poland are bro-tier, i would rather drink beer with you, than drink cheap vodka with fucking hohols and ruskies.

>Lenin

kys

all slavs are slavs

germans are subhumans though

I have a Russian physics chemistry teacher. She has like 30 projects and more than 55 published articles on enzymes and shit. Great teacher, I only wish I could understand her.

>far away from them
read some history, dumbass jose, we literally wanted to make a breakthrough from communism, when russians came to fuck us over.

y-you too