Would you want your own personal, obedient cocksucker slave?

Would you want your own personal, obedient cocksucker slave?
He'd suck your dick ANYTIME, ANYPLACE and as LONG as YOU want.
You could watch tv, play videogames or surf the net and have your cocksucker knee in front of you, mouth wide

open, ready to suck and swallow your loads for hours.
you can fuck his throat like a pussy, without mercy or even piss in him and he'll swallow every drop and even be

thankful, even if you make fun of him, degrade him even more or just ignore him.
suck 'n go? no problem. cocksucker will come to your place, kneel down, suck, drink or just lick it clean and go

when you have enough.

he's just your bitch, never sucks anyone else, except if you tell him so. of course he'd service your friends too.

I am such a born cocksucker, but looking for a dominant macho man who wants to use me regularly. Seems like I

only find gays on the net who want to suck me too. ugh.

So, anyone here on Sup Forums who would REALLY like that?

Ofc

where are you?

I've got better things to do with my time than sit around with some faggot dangling off my junk 24/7.

I have a girlfriend

maybe 1/7 ?

Funny you mention it OP, this is to the letter EXACTLY what I was looking for last week on craigslist. I got a lot of responses, but for some inexplicable reason my add was flagged and now everyone I was talking to either stopped responding or can't communicate with me anymore.

You wouldn't happen to live in Adelaide would you?

Sure, but only if he's permanently locked up. He's only going to eat my cum and nothing else.

sounds good. but not really managable?

>Adelaide
I'm actually going from Melbourne to Adelaide next month. wanna meet?

Not my problem.

Sure, as long as you're willing to be my house slave and do some chores as well as suck me off. got steam or something we can talk with?

how about piss?

I do anything you want!!
email? kik?
[email protected]

>He'd

I'll email you.

ok, i wait

Did you get it?

what, no!
[email protected]

i got it! it was in my spams, sorry

I was going to say, that was literally the same email you gave me before LOL