ITT: Things republicans actually believe

ITT: Things republicans actually believe

One is genetics, the other's a sin. What's so hard to understand about that?

climate change isn't real

Vaccines cause autism

SOURCE: Almost everyone on Sup Forums is vaccinated

Bad bait. Everyone knows liberal scum are the ones who believe being fat isn't a choice. LOL

You got it mixed up. Republicans believe being gay is a choice and being fat is not. Democrats believe they're both genetics and that people are "born that way."
saged for shitty bait

Republicans dont buy this shit. If you dont want to be fat put down your spoon. If you dont want to be gay stop sucking cock. If you dont want ro be a fag dont act like op

Not quite. Liberals believe being fat is a choice, but a choice that should be respected because we are 'healthy at all sizes'.

How the absolute fuck is being fat a sin?

both are choices, the fatty who made this is just in denial

Fat people believe they can get away with excuses, gay people want to have the sex they desire, Sup Forums will debate anything.

obesity is a dangerous medical condition. The more overweight you are the shorter your expected life span will be

Republican
>as a republican I believe in freespeech

Person with intellect
>republicans are racist

Republican
>CENSOR HIM I AM NOT A RACIST

Gluttony... look it up

Kek. Good job making up words.

Well I can't argue with that

if being fat is a sin, then why does God send fatties to Jesus faster

>the earth is 6,000 years old

kek

So Jesus can ridicule them until they suicide, then they go to hell

I'm sorry I used a word to big for you to understand. You should ask your parents to help you with a dictionary

Or maybe your grandparents because it's clearly that your parents failed in raising a child to a functional member of society

Kek.