Best Way To Kill Yourself?

Best Way To Kill Yourself?

Dont

heroin OD

or carbon monoxide

be an hero OP

Bleach and Vodka, bleach and urine (sniff it), shoot up a school before you an hero, or sexually harass a redneck in front of her family (that'll probably kill you)

Try good old bleach method

NOPE, gun for sure.

exit bag
GL OP, don't fuck this up and become a vegetable

carbon monoxide:
it's painless and it's way less of a mess than a gun to the head which is nice for the people who will find you.
If you want to take revenge on whoever is going to becleaning up after you, go for plumbo.

Do a flip faggot

max out your credit card
get stds from some backstreet hooker
travel to iraq
be gay
instant kill

i should become a supreme gentleman before i kill myself. school shooter highscore??

Leave your car running in a closed garage and go to sleep in the garage

Wanna leave a pretty corpse? Helium method.

Quick and dirty? Shotgun the top of the mouth.

Severely depressed and over dramatic? Hang yourself.

The options really are limitless.

Whats the issue op? Let's hear it.

Climb up a tall building.

Make a noose out of piano wire, pull it tight around your neck, and give yourself about 30 feet or so of cord.

Superglue your hands to the side of your head and wait until the glue sets.

Jump off the roof. The cord will slice through your neck, leaving your hands holding your head.

When people arrive at the scene, it will look like you have committed suicide by pulling off your own head.

i live in an autist special class. how high will my killstreak be? double points for killing normies.

drench yourself in shit, kill your neighbors cat and take it's innards and use it as clothing. then find the closest normie nest and shoot it up. continue the killing spree until police shows up and then scream ''get out of kekistan you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEE!''. get shot and die a martyr.

You gotta aim to beat Cho at least.

kill score: 10 normies, 3 weabos, 1 cuck and your self

Ayyyyyy lmao thats how my dad khs
^_^