Looks like a friend of my sister's.

Name?

Marrissa

Almost

Moar?

Please stop. She's repulsive.

Meh. I think she's got a cute face

Uhhhhh

Stop drinking user. You're drunk already!

You know, there is probably a dick rate thread active right now that has your name on it.

Looks like she has a gorgeous pussy too but hard to tell from the pics so far

Be better than looking at her fucked up face.

I want to put my weenie in her girl parts.

Then go look at dicks, faggot.

Lets do it

Given im not the one getting off to thelis god awful monstrosity, not sure I'm the faggot. You may need to reevaluate your life choices user.

You literally said you would rather look at dicks. That makes you a faggot. So go look at dicks and do whatever faggot stuff faggots do, faggot.

This is a classic example of a butterface

Waa waa waa. I bet your fap folder is quality A grade penis. It's ok to like cock user. Given your taste in women you'd be better off sucking dick.

OP is a fagg0t her name is Vicky Valerie.
>motherless com/term/Vicky%20Valerie

You literally said you would rather look at dicks. That makes you a faggot. So go look at dicks and do whatever faggot stuff faggots do, faggot.

We've already established op is a faggot. Plus a few others given their taste in females.

Waa waa waa. I bet your fap folder is quality A grade penis. It's ok to like cock user. Given your taste in women you'd be better off sucking dick.

shes cuter in rl than on the pictures...

How do u know??

I think she's cute af. :(

For her sake I hope so.

You need to be beaten with a shovel then.

She's a very good looking natural girl. No shit makeup, eyebrows not overdone, great eyes and cute smile. Plus a killer body and the prettiest fucking pussy.

agreed.

Disagree