Anyone know what this tattoo is of? A girl I kind of like has it and I'm trying to find some common interests...

Anyone know what this tattoo is of? A girl I kind of like has it and I'm trying to find some common interests. I kind of recognize this tattoo, but can't put my finger on it.

Also Tattoo thread.

A shitty tattoo?

I have not a clue

that tattoo is retarded. At first I thought maybe a glove

looks like shit.
send her to me and ill fix her right up.
this is what im working on now for an appointment later today...
dont mind the massive meth rock

also did this on some chick yesterday...
she was so wet she couldnt wait to get her lips around my dick

how many times are you going to post this shit?
stencils nice but you're probably a fucking scratcher if you do drugs you retard.

Good shit.

Any finished works?

i just post here and in the thread about what we smoking tonight...so to answer your question, twice I guess.
And thats not a stencil, its just a drawing....stencils arent made out of graphite KEK, and this dumbass thinks IM a scratcher lololololol....plus scratching wouldnt pay for all the drugs i do buddy.

yeah tons of them, let me dig out my flash drive

lolololololol KEK IM not your buddy, pal.

lolololol, im not your pal there friend...

but honestly i am a scratcher...

but i make a dick ton of money and i am clean and i actually learned from a professional artist...not fucking youtube

>tattoos
>art
Okay then

Lol if anything ITT is tattooed on you. HAI GUYS CHECK OUT THIS COOL TRIBAL CAT. OR MAYBE THIS FLOWER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A ROSE BUT I NEVER SAW A ROSE BEFORE

Just ask her. Don't pretend to know about something. Sometimes girls like when you ask them about stuff so that they can explain it to you. She'll think you're actually interested in knowing about her instead of you already knowing about something. It's better to just ask her about it. I'm sure she'd love to tell you.

hey i dont pick their stupid fucking tattoo...they come with the dumbest fucking shit in the world...and i just trace their shitting google image and start laying ink...not my fault they want dumb shit

THIS

I am also a scratcher.
I'm not even good at tattooing but I am inking my own custom sleeve, my mind set is if its a tattoo id want to do it myself then have a random dudes talent on my arm, ill rep someones work eventually but id have to be good pals with them, friend.

Keep bumping and scratching, its a livin bro

pretty much everything on my arm is my work...ive been doing it for about 3 months now

Tattoo virgin fag here, what would be considered a lame or shitty tattoo? I don't want shit on my arm that would be considered retarded

I know what you mean.
Ive only done 5 people.
But that was on the strength of them seeing what i did on myself first. Ive only been going for a few months, 3 tops i dunno, i dont think i am great, but my shit isnt the worst shit ive ever seen (cough OP cough) thanks for the motivation

Good shit, Ghost and Dead Kennedys,
I'm the origional scratcher that called you out and I'm rocking the Marijuanaut from Dopesmoker, I'll post pics soon and i've been scratching since November

in b4: kek, yeah all tattoos are fucking lame man...its about their meaning to you and how others percieve them....no matter what you get there will always be some people that think its lame or stupid

hah ur a good dude pal...
and yeah ill keep checking Sup Forums to see that shit when you upload it i want to see it

Kys

Just get whatever you want as long as it's not media related. Have it done by a competent artist. It's not hard.

already dead inside

If you see anything that looks like this thred fucking run the other way

skull-themed voodoo mask, seen from the side.

If you want a tattoo but you don't know what you want,
YOU DON'T WANT A TATTOO.
When you see a picture and think "I'd like to have that on my arm for the rest of my life",
YOU STILL DON'T WANT A TATTOO.
When you think "Man, I've been putting off getting that tattoo for five years",
THAT is when you want a tattoo.

Not hating on tattoos, just saying that if you don't know what you want, then you just like the *idea* of having a tattoo. Whatever you settle on in that situation will be a regret later on.

true

Thanks user, will keep in mind

Memes incoming
All done by myself on myself,
they are shit but they mean a lot and every one is symbolic to some extent, only one 'logo' of sorts and its from a band. Methfag is obviously more skilled, you can only find this shit on /b

Haters eat your heart out

I cant do hands so I left it unfinished a long with the next cluster fuck

peace sign (the worst) will remain untouched while I work on the other two in the next couple of months.

Something I'm putting on the outside of my arm.

its me methfag kek...
id let you tat me just because you seem like a cool dude...i let my wife tat me too, its about the meaning not the ink....i have black dots that i love more than 500$ tats because someone i loved made the dot while some snooty douche bag spent 8 hours creating "art".... keep scratching dude, just do it cleanly and no one can say shit to you

In other words, let a professional do work, I will never tat anyone other then myself (obviously)

nice drawing man, i like it

its methfag again,
this is what ive been up to
pentagrams are for myself
and the other pieces are for other people

my god these are fucken awful
talking about style or meaning is a dodge when you don't even have basic technique.
holy shit.

Looks like a dick. Please get a professional to do them.

please don't it looks so bad

"its the meaning not the ink"
thats literally just you rationalizing having shitty fucking tattoos. dont push that ideal on people who are considering getting them. your tattoos look like fucking shit and no one else should have to suffer that pain

I'll admit im a scratcher...but i learned from a professional...actually my dad does it professionally. I just scratch to piss him off. and to show him i can cut overhead costs...i use all professional grade products........good thing in my state you dont need to be licensed

sincerely methfag

my tats?
ok you only see my ghost and dead kennedys logo which are farm from shit

how the fuck do you figure? janky line work, bad placement, looks like youve had it for 30 years already
hey whatever floats your boat man

Nice, I'd probably stick a pentagram on me in the future but this is something I drew up recently, probably wont tat it but its still decent Post some tats you've had done, professionally.
All tattoos are bad its just to what degree, mine happen to be the worst degree but thats me, its not like I have a reputation to uphold or some shit.

Fuck atleast theyre not all pokemon though I have thought about an arcanine

dont care...
they were my 1st 2 tats ever that I did....
for first two tats ever,
i think i did decent....
but at the end of the day it doesnt really matter what you or anyone else thinks...hell it doesnt even matter what i think.
for the 1st time i ever put needle to skin, i am proud of my work and the effort i spent preparing

im glad you like it but dont encourage other people to get shitty tats

how am i encouraging anyone...
i think every fag here knows not to try what you see on the interwebs

nice dubz get too btw

Please tell me this is a joke.

I'm an actual pro artist and posting my work would definitely give away who I am. Keep practicing art, but for the love of everything, don't put it on your body until you learn the basics. Get someone who knows what they're doing.

DIY tats mean more to those that do them then professional tats mean to the people that have them.
Trust us.

pro artist lol...on Sup Forums just waiting for this thread to pop up....
taking out the shop garbage doesnt make you a "pro"....and posting a small unknown piece that you did would not give anything away...you are a phony

Zoom on this one? seems pretty cool

sure, you can find it on google...
its one of those dumb fucking google images some chick brought me...but ill take another pic...the one next to it is original tho

sorry for shit quality of picture, im super high atm

yeh, looked better from the distance. the one on the left it's awesome. gj, user

Methfag this is the other DIY fag, do you have an email or a way to contact you in the future?

ty ty...first ever compliment received via Sup Forums...i think my brain is going to explode...but ive got to go live my "shitty" life of scratching aka working my own hours, hanging out with cool ass people, practicing a raft i love, fucking tons of bitches, getting money, ohyeah free drugs is always good....oh but scratching is such a bad living....lol i hope that profag puts up his work...

I post everywhere. A simple reverse image search would bring me up. I'm not a tattoo artist, I'm just an internet artist. All kinds of people are on Sup Forums, so it's not THAT hard to believe. This is the internet though, so your skepticism is called for.

yeah DIY fag...
this is methfag
gmail
assoteric.twitch

its a throw away obviously which i will delete after you make contact

Its a tiny ghost giving a speech on a balcony. At least Its what I see.

ooo methfag here....sorry for tyhe confusion...and like you said, this is the internet, so i guess your opinion which is based on nothing other than your limited knowledge of and/or experience in the real world is called for....i dont dislike you, i just dont agree with you is all

methfag again.....
and OBVIOUSLY im not condoning ANYONE going to DIY fag, for obvious reasons....but there are some scratchers out there that have some potential and operate with the same hygenic standards as a pro shop

I'm yet to see any non cringey inducing tattoo. Maybe it can't be done.

Dreadful.

>getting devianart as tattoo
pls

Don't

It's okay, user. They will punish themselves.

Christ this is awful