Henry Cavil with his dog

Henry Cavil with his dog

how is this Sup Forums related? what the fuck is wrong with you? that's someone's son. go fys

emotional support dog?

Jessical Biel with her dog (me).

It's maddening how much money he makes while not being recognized by anyone on the planet but this 1 stalker and Will Smith.

Ben Affleck his his dog

Ben Affleck and his dog

fuuuuck
How can we save him?

brehs

This thread is going places

>that awesome leash put together from 5 other leashes
that dog is fucking hardcore, figures Biel would have a pit.

Why is his dog in blackface

Damn
Even the dog has a JUST look on its face

Adolf Hitler with his dog

Affleck has a sick sense of humor. He made Jared Leto watch ISIS videos to prepare for the Joker in the Batman film coming out.

saddog meme?

My dog died last week

jajajaja spics love Superman more than Americans at this point.

>only one dog
lel lanklets

Dog

that fag in the polo shirt is such a fuck. i guarantee he dogs (get it?) celebrities for their autographs just so he can sell them on ebay.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all

>Too soon

DELET THIS

His dog wears a burka.

He looks like Will Graham from Hannibal or something. Probably on the spectrum too.

>tfw

>those ears

that poor thing is terrified

Dogs are amazing

Mine died two weeks ago :/

Mine died 13 years ago. Still sad desu.

chris hemsworth and his dog

Ywn have a group of women stare at you like you're the last man on earth.

I hope George is still alive :3

goose's dog is the best

Hitler loved animals

>There was widespread support for animal welfare in Nazi Germany among the country's leadership. Adolf Hitler and his top officials took a variety of measures to ensure animals were protected. Many Nazi leaders, including Hitler and Hermann Göring, were supporters of animal rights and conservation. Several Nazis were environmentalists, and species protection and animal welfare were significant issues in the Nazi regime. Heinrich Himmler made an effort to ban the hunting of animals. Göring was a professed animal lover and conservationist, who, on instructions from Hitler, committed Germans who violated Nazi animal welfare laws to concentration camps. In his private diaries, Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a vegetarian whose hatred of the Jewish and Christian religions in large part stemmed from the ethical distinction these faiths drew between the value of humans and the value of other animals; Goebbels also mentions that Hitler planned to ban slaughterhouses in the German Reich following the conclusion of World War II.

Hitler was a sensitive man.
He hired gay and handicapped officers; he was concerned about overpopulation.
If Hitler was alive today, he'd listened to The Cure, The Smiths and Depeche Mode.

>me and my dog
therers no picture because my dog isnt here any more

probably because americans are all beta cucks nowadays

Wow what a great man

>yfw you aren't that dog

trips of truth

I think my neighbor abuses his dog and I'm thinking about calling the cops. Saw him walking it yesterday when I was leaving for work and it was limping. He was talking on the phone and pretty much just dragging it down the street. Pissed me off. I wanted to hit him with my car. I might just be jumping to conclusions though.

w2c that shirt

Cute!

>Lab

He's a good lad is Chris.

Ben Affleck and his dog

Is your neighbour a movie reviewer?

wtf dogs are haraam

This is dog.

qt

all coons look alike to him. hes gotta another beau ya see and hes just as good to him as ben nigger, ever tried to be