>2017
>not supporting superior rights for females

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ghannelius/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2017
>still false flagging with wrong claims to discredit the people they're supposedly coming from and encourage another circle jerk on Sup Forums
>still not having a life

Its all good to hate man hating feminism, but your being a child if you don't think society has evolved and we need to start working on adjusting the workplace for women

I'm not false flagging. Open your eyes you inferior man.

women have been protected since the beginning of time
and still they cry

kek

the future is female.

They cry because their voices aren't heard. We need real societal change.

well go on with your voice then. teach me something I don't know.

does being submissive dude that is into femdom counts?

yeah she's so much more unique and different then every girl on the planet...oh wait, how about not?

instagram.com/ghannelius/?hl=en

Above is every woman's Instagram ever.

Maybe if women didn't have such a hive-mind they'd be more respected

She's too privileged and materialistic. However, she has a vagina, so should be respected.

>Womyn detected.

that's not what feminism is

feminism is equal access to opportunity for men and women, like both men and women can be firefighters, as long as they can pass the physical

Male attributes are used as the stranded good or bad

> Man gets over emotional in debate about work
> Starts yelling over work topic
> Hes passionate about the topic
> Promotion
> Woman gets over emotional in debate about work
> Starts crying over work topic
> Women can't handle serious issues
> She should just stay home and raise kids

Lol. Fucking idiot.

Where do you work that you would get promoted for literally shouting people down?

If a man cries, it's some serious shit.

If a woman cries, it's just another fucking Tuesday.

No, feminism is lowering the physical standard for women so that they can get a 50/50 ratio of male:female firefighters.

I know i'd rather have the physically superior male firefighter rescue me from a burning building.

They're
Both just repeating some liberal bullshit they heard on a college campus.

This isn't arcane literature, smart people can see through your bullshit.

>they're

What was that even in response to?

I wanna fuck g so bad. Anyone else?

my gf is a big feminist, and she knows i dont give 2 fucks about it. shes hot and sex is good so we tolerate eachother.

If you can't acknowledge the fact that men and women are different by nature but are equally intelligent and capable, but women have a harder time succeeding in a corporate structure that was constructed in a time that it was more rational that only men worked an thus is more suitable for men, you have watched to many feminism videos and have started to confuse feminism and its man hating agenda with equal opportunity

> Only a very small % of women identify as feminist

I was talking to posterAbout these two postersAnd calling them on their bullshit old diatribes from 2nd wave feminist bullshit from the early 80's.
They're just regurgitating old nonsense of feminazisms gone by.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I mean, maybe YOU can convince a fire to be less hot, but unless it's a.mixtape, maybe a man should handle it.

Ah, i get you now. I thought it was a poor attempt at being a gramma nazi, which was spinning me out since i didn't say there/their/they're

>But wat I willy willy want is to be a corporate advisor.

What you're proposing is a joke, and you may not realize it, but you're the punchline.

>men and women are different by nature but are equally intelligent and capable

But women, in general, are not equally capable in a physical sense.

I don't believe in superior rights for men, why would advocate them for women?
Equal but different is what I was brought up with, why is that so hard in practice?

Because the corporate structe of big buisnesses is too cut-throat for women?
It's based around money in a capitalist society.
It will never be pretty. And most women will never have a place in it.

Personally I'd believe their claims if they made an effort to be in all fields and still experienced what they call inferior treatment.
As long as they only keep whining about the good jobs that most people would trade a finger for to get, it just sounds petty.
Not everyone is cut out to be ceos, that applies to both men and women.

Adjust the workplace for women?
It's not my fault they never learned a trade that would benefit them financially. How about instead of spending 3 hours getting ready for work every morning so you can try to impress all the other women who are judging you, you apply that wasted time to learning a skill.
The problem isn't men, the problem is in fact women. The only people holding them back are themselves.

Because with today's women "different" is oppression.

So you want women to be more like men and stop spending so much time looking attractive ?

The problem isn't man or women, the situation is we have a system set in place from the early 20th century that worked great for its time, but a lot as changed since then technology upsurge of the late 20th century till today and we are still using an outdated, less efficient system (That was largely influenced by religion)

Good point, mate.

What job in today's world is based around religion?
Name one.

Feminism is a right-wing conspiracy.

She's hot. Would lick cunt.

Rosie the riveter gave up on her job in months.

Nature dictates basically everything in the world, especially with people.
Look at Sweden. They leveled the playing field of women and men completely, in every way. It has even more polarized the workforce into male and female roles.
The reason there are no women in the corporate world is because it's full of emotionless sharks, feeding on other companies and tearing them apart.

Women just don't want to deal with that.
It will never ever change for any reason, because that's just how business works.

I said the system is.

> The bible dictates women shall obey their husbands
> The bible also says it is a women's soul purpose to be the counterpart of a man

Can you name a place of business where these rules actually apply?

But women who would actually be good ceos or politicians also fit into different, just like men who are suited for traditionally female jobs.
In my world different allows for all of the different personality types and skill sets out there, no matter which gender they happen to be within.

Preacher, Rabi, nun

One day you'll realise that in the real world men and women aren't equal, and there's nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is pretending they are.

Well, in actual religion; but that's not a business.

Why do feminists always cherry pick the good jobs, yet never mention the shit kicker jobs that men dominate? It seems that doesn't fit in with their ideology of "equality".

And even then, isn't it based out of ancient traditions that were put into place to be more lenient towards women; but as a sacrifice, they're less respected?
I think I've read that before.

>Look, this whole thing is really silly.
>If you're trying to prove that the world is sexist by how convent hierarchy works, then you should see that.
>In all honesty, if that's the only place that you can think of, I can state that WE'VE won; the people that fight for and fought for real, universal civil rights.

It is the year 1714 wench!

No. Not at all.
And there ARE professions where women are looked down upon. Like film directors.
But at the same time, if you were a man trying to give women advice on makeup, even if you knew it better then they, they would never listen (no matter what you did or said or how well you proved yourself or ANYTHING) AND they would laugh in your face as rude as they can.

People are just people, and so, they realize the truth behind certain things, like gender roles.

Fuck feminism. Women got all their rights because men allows them to.

got this one without the bullshit on it? gonna use this for a workforce report.

In the case of voting right, men actually wanted to give that to women way before they actually got them. But for a long while, women said no thank you because they didn't want the responsibility. As soon as a majority of women said "Yeah sure, I'd like to vote" they got it and they didn't even have to promise to go to war, like men of that time did to get it.

Most the jobs at the bottom of that list that are male dominated are more physical work, like I said in my comment don't get feminism confused with equal opportunity or all women, a very small % of women identify as feminist and they know they cannot compete physically with men in jobs like oil drilling, carpentry, and cement workers(all of which pay well), They want Computer jobs because they can compete intellectually but feel they are being looked over in the corporate system that favors men regardless of how well they are at their trade, being a good computer analyst and being good at climbing the corporate ladder are two different things

Look at the bottom of the pic, there is a watermark you can do a search on.

I support women by not advocating for the importation of a dangerous demographic in the name of fake "diversity"

You see, what you're saying is impossible.

If a woman puts in the same hours of college as a man, in any job, she's just as likely to get it as long as she's AS qualified.

That can be, in circumstance, something that is affected by gender.

I've seen plenty of women drop out of corporate training because they just hated the hearlessness of it all.
And on the same coin, I've seen plenty of women drop out of firefighter school because they just couldn't hack it.

To be fair, while a woman would never be as qualified to lift something as well as a man, neither was she ever responsible for a job outside, in the heat, all day long.

So it's because she was a woman that never worked at a physically straining job, and therefore never had the conditioning to do the job she was trying to get.
Unlike a man, or rather, the men she was competing for the position along with.

But what makes them feel like that?
Most computer geeks I know would love to have some women who knew computers to work with.
If you look at admissions into stem by gender in the 70's the number of women were rising. Then suddenly feminists started complaining that stem was anti women and gee wiz the numbers started dropping again.
Basing an ideology on framing a group as victims, is bound to create the environment they are criticizing. Because people tend to believe stuff scholars say.

So the handful of women in the STEM field can't find work at all?

I feel like that's a complete lie.
>I know it is, son.

Wtf is a superior right?

And that's why feminism is cancer and counter productive to equal opportunity to both men and women and thats why women are jumping ship from feminism in the millions. Once everyone realizes the red haired, gender-queer man hating feminists do not speak for all women and stop paying them so much attention, then we can have rational productive conversation into exploring ways to integrate women into the workplace

Hey man, that's ginger bashing.
>I think you mean purple haired.
>Also, this bitch is a brunette.
>And clearly oppressed by that 'colored' man she's got holding her umbrella.

Ignoring them is what got us into this mess though, they've been exceedingly good at misrepresenting themselves as the voices of all women and making interest groups that lobby their ideas to corporations and governments, basically hamstringing the wishes of regular people.

im a concrete and cement worker and i worked with a female mason one time. she didnt even want to do the easy jobs and just bitched about it constantly so she ended up being the person who watched the cement trucks come in and go out. im sure she isnt even working at any company right now because nobody would hire her or every company that did had blacklisted her.

LOL GTFO bitch there are no actual feminists on Sup Forums

I know I'm manning the guns from this point forward.
Honestly, this whole thing is something we really need to fight against, we as men especially.
It's something like if you combine the statistics from Australia with the USA, a man kills himself by average, once a minute.
The gap is only going to get worse. Now we need to fight it.

I know that we've all been conditioned that as males we are less than human, and always less than women, so it can be hard to speak up when you need to. It's the way I know I was raised, and I'm betting you were too. We have to stand up for ourselves from now on.
We can't back down any more. There's very little room behind us to back into.
After that... It can get really ugly.

Actually I was brought up by parents who tried to instill me with the notion of "different but equal".
Which actually worked pretty well, I base my behavior towards people on how they act and speak.
My problem comes from disagreeing with the notion that as a man, I'm supposed to be caught in a specific role, while simultaneously affording women the right to be whatever they want.
Which I think is very skewed. Either everyone gets to define themselves as they want or no one does.
Try looking up the 1 in 3 statistics about domestic violence perpetrated against men in Australia, it's a scary and saddening read.

>2017
>still joining mass political movements

lmao

The gender rolls men are put into by the majority women and society in general are generally that of a strong person who can support and protect them, they can demand/expect that of me anyway, better then being a nigger who constantly wants the bar lowered for them and be seen as victims (Whom the white man must help support and protect them)

who in the world has been conditioned to believe this? And when? I don't remember that class.

I just dislike having the negative aspects of the male gender role pasted onto me, in spite of it not being part of how I function.

Men in the South in particular.

It's a lay-over out-moded tradition left over from the olden days when men were pretty likely to kill each other over seemingly small things.
Things such as duels over property or money or honor or an insult. We really are a world outside of time.
As a Texan, I know it still exists. It's a huge part of life here.
It's kinda striking to realize that it's not a universal thing.

I ask you though. Really think about it; and i mean REALLY think about it.
Would you not be expected to sacrifice yourself for a woman if there was no alternative to saving her life?
Even if she got herself in that situation all on her own?
Does that, in no way, play a factor in your day to day life?
Personally, I would be really surprised if it did not.

>That feel when almost trips.

reminder that s4ge only goes in the option field

>Textbook fascism.
>"Hey, lets all ignore it."
>"We won't ever regret that at all."

>That feel when almost trips.

>Didn't even bother.

I am a white caucasian male earning $70k+ a year so I don't really give a fuck about women's right. You won't convert anyone here, please get the fuck back to tumblr.

Actually, I would challenge your premise. I think that there are actual feminists on Sup Forums, rather than the whiny self-victimizing American brand of feminists, because they'd been left to believe that this is some kind of "troll land". This place is ripe with faggotry and it really is fun to see the "liberals" hate it so much.

FEMINISM is textbook fascism you fucking retard.
I'm trying to say that if you don't try and do anything TO FIGHT FEMINISM that you will regret it.

The male suicide rate is super fucking high because we can fill JOB roles, but women are too selfish to give us LOVE roles.

It could kill you one day.

I don't want to live in the simple-minded, primitive world that you live in lol.

not op but think about the sterotypical things that make a guy a pussy

don't cry
don't show emotion
carry the household
always reinforced you are a brute
treated subhuman

>Dubs of truth.

Ah then Im on your side lad, I highly reccommend you watch any any like survivor or shit where they separate men and women, men always work hard and together whilst women don't do shit.

agreed

checked nice

Oh alright then. I thought you were some American goon with his head in the sand.

Great, then, and I've seen them.
Truth be told, I had my eye on those shows FOR YEARS before they had those gender war themes - KNOWING that was going to happen.
Then it finally does, and I got to watch all unfold as it happened.

>I think i even trolled female family into watching it with me.

Crying is like giving up while yelling is a sign that you try on
Why would one be better then the other?

>Trips of godliness.

I'd support just about anything to taste her sweet little pussy's nectar.

When my mother told me I was lying or it just happened once I made her watch UK,US,France and Russian version kek

/Thread

"Current year" is not an argument.