ITT:

ITT:
>Worst thing you've ever eaten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMC0EDOrWD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's clams the worst thing you have ever eaten

They have the texture of a cooked vagina and the aesthetics of snot.

I also hate french salad or anything mayo heavy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMC0EDOrWD0

your mums pussy

stuffed green peppers

I hate peppers/paprika in general. Especially grilled or stuffed (although the stuffing is good).

Is that because you can taste his dads dick and swore that you would never taste his cock again after he choked you with it last time ?

I'm seriously curious about this. Can we stop talking about dicks and my mom's pussy please?

Your older sisters vagina.

Your dog's vagina

>be at a bbq party with friends
>friend comes over with a for and tels me I realy need to try them sausages, they're nice af
>dark outside
>am hungry
>take the whoe thing in my mouth
>chew it
>immediately spit the fucking sug out after I bit it in half

It's like.. u know.. your oral mucosal membrane makes the best symbiosis with slug-slime

You immediately feel like a slug yourself, everything is just slimy and.. I can't even describe it.. it's horrible.. You can try bread and salt and whatever, it still takes hours the get the fucking slime out of your mouth

someone able to top this with accidental stuff?

my k & l is kinda stuck in the keyboard

also I'm stil thinking about how to pay him back, mby I'l prep a real sausage with smal slugs inside

/thread

is that a sponge? how does whatever it is taste?

also, can't /threat your own post faggot

More clams for me.

that is tripe nigga, the lining of the cows stomach.

yeah i can, tripe is the fucking worst!

try eating raw snail then

Your mothers ass

i eat raw snail over raw or cooked tripe any day.

oh, I've eaten them once.. was ok.. kinda sour
they were prepared like this when I ate them

tried escargo in a restaurant, imagine the taste of boogers with the chewness of taffee and the aftertaste of bad pussy.

so many edgy kiddos

Sausages are mostly tripe thesedays.

My dad loves tripe. He also loves pig aspic.

Gross.

Forgot pic.

Aspic is stock/giblet jelly.

That's just objectively false

Anything with mayo, miracle whip, or ketchup in general.

My grandma used to boil chicken feet.

I'd rather starve I think.

i think our fathers would be good bros

picrelated

>I'd rather starve I think.
Yeah, because unlike your grandma, you have never in your life ever been in a desperate situation. You're a coddled little crybaby compared to what she had to deal with in her time.

>hating both mayo and ketchup
I'll just write you off as American who hasn't tried either of those real

Gee sorry I wasn't born in the 20's

Fucking this.

Lasr time I ate this I was out with my gf at the time at some chinese restaurant within a supermarket. Went to grab a beer that evening with some friends, felt the urge to go to the toilet, then calmly threw up violently into said toilet.

This repeated three or so times until I decided to head home.

My wife brought home some kind of cheese dip that she bought from a customer where she works. It was in a bowl about the size of a small margarine tub, and cost her $12. This shit had the consistency of cool whip, and was this orange-pink-yellow color. It tasted like vomit tastes after an all night beer and vodka binge. She claims to have liked it (although 3/4 of it was thrown out), but my kids and I despised it...

It's not the worst TASTING food ever, though. My family and I went to the Chinese buffet in the next town over. I dropped a piece of lemon in my plate of banana pudding. I figured "what the hell, it's pudding," and proceeded to lick the pudding off of the lemon wedge... I can't even begin to describe how bad that combination is, but the cheese dip tasted better.

this

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking invalid?

Cheese Pizza

Found pajeet

that your food palate is of a child or just ruined by HFCS and other bullshit that is acceptable for americans to put in their food

Not him, eurofag here.

Mayo and ketchup are pleb tier shit food.

I think you maybe in the top ten dumbest people I've seen on Sup Forums.

>t. I've only tried heinz and hellmanns

nope

That looks good, like vegetable soup.

This.

We have riots in this country over idiots who get shot by cops because they break the law and fight with the officer trying to arrest them, yet we let them poison us with HFCS, sodium benzoate, fluoride, yellow #5, and aspartame, and don't say a fucking word.

>tomato fart juice and egg-oil are good food
Kys

Nice assumption buddy, you've made it into my top 5 dumbest Sup Forums cunts list.

>mommy, tomatoes look funny inside and eggs smell like my farts, I don't like them

Confirmed to have downs syndrome

French/Russian salad.

Ugh

It only looks good. Basically it's a salad with loads of kvass (close to the beer drink made of black bread and water) dressing. Fucking disgusting.

I think mumsie let him outs his cagie with no mayo and ketchie for his tendies

What's that white shit in the middle? Yeah, that dies sound disgusting.

Lol you fat american kids are such whiny little faggots

"hurr durr too slimy, ew gross, too spicy, to dry, durrhh"

Gimme my tendies

Looks like coleslaw with too much dressing but corn and peas instead of mixed cabbage. I am disgust.

It's a drop of sour cream.

u r clearly a murifag, how can u find clams one of the worst thing and eat fast food on daily basis and chew doritos like ur mom sucks dick? da fuk man, seafoods are healthy as fuck

It's basically vegetables doused in mayonnaise.

Russians add cubed boiled ham.

My whole family drowns in this shit while I have to eat with a peg on my nose.

As a matter of fact the salad in your picture is quite similar to American potato salad.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is an all natural product. It is named so because like cane and beet sugar in is made up of fructose and glucose. Unlike white sugars, it has a higher percentage of fructose compared to glucose causing it to be sweeter than normal sugar. There is nothing in HFCS that can hurt you anymore than regular sugar.

Sodium Benzoate is considered safe and multiple tests have found that for most of the population there is no side effects found in the amount of foods we eat.

The flouride argument will always be for tinfoil hats.

Yellow 5 can affect people that is scientifically proven, however most the population is not effected.

I'll only concede that I don't know enough about aspartame to make an argument.

I actually live on the Mediterranean and subsist mainly on seafood.

I hate clam with a passion because they look like snot. My family cook them in white wine and seawater then slurp that shit up while I fry up some eggs.

your moms pussy fgt

have u triend add some parmesan cheese with butter on top and put them in the oven? tasty as fuck, also put some coriander

Jesus. Fucking board is literally filled with 11 year olds and 20-30 y.o tendies manchild.

Tuna Mayonnaise. It's disgusting. Plain tuna is fine but mixed in with that... I'm not touching it.

I'm just averse to snot looking food.
Despite being euro, I just hate all the faux fancy shit.
My dad picks snails and keks and makes escargot and frog legs.

Just no give me cow and some taters plz

No faggot just not pretentious omelette au fromage dipshits

It would be way better and healthier if they used a light coat of apple cider vinegar, mustard, or brown mustard. God's speed user

I could eat buckets upon buckets of clams, oysters, and mussels. I love them. I don't need any sauce or flavor. Just steam then and let me go to town!

Tuna+Mayo+Radish+Pickle+Olive bread=Best sandwich ever

Nice b8 m8 can I R8 this d8 for a pl8 of st8k

Trade the mayo for mustard and I'm down

fucking loaf, prison Sup Forumsros know wtf im talking about

Made nutroloaf once to eat as a dare with a friend.

we barf'd

stay in school kids

I've heard of these things.

Any stories user?

jesus christ kek

loaf mind

I'm not a squeamish eater, unlike op I eat a variety of seafood's, raw oysters and pickled calamari / octopus etc along side my regular diet.
Just can't handle pic related in any form, not a 'merican if it matters.

Agreed

this is literally the best thing i've ever eaten

ham and pineapple pizza.

sheeeeit

OP here. I've eaten sushi and I love calamari.

I just can't bring myself to swallow a clam. :(

Reeeeeee! I love mustard. Also pickled octopus and calimari are the tits. Ceviche style with some jalapeƱo is great as well!

>life is not worth living if you haven't had to resort to eating your own feces

ja pls go sie home martin Heidegger

I'd add a leaf of green salad for the crunchiness and some boiled egg slices to neutralize the oiliness of the tuna/mayo combo.

Yeah people either love it or barf at the sight of it. I'm the latter.

Wtf, potato salad doesnt have peas

Imagine everything you would eat in a day wrapped up in a brick with gelatin or some other shit to hold it together. I also do mean everything you're eat in a day vegetables, fruit, meat some soggy ass bread all mushed together. Basically don't go to jail and if you do don't be a fucker or thats what they give you to eat and only that.

He's talking about the quality of American food.

Many Americans dislike "mayo" because the shit they sell over there wouldn't even count as food in Europe.
Another example is Parmesan cheese.

This is eurofag potato salad.

Basically boiled sliced potatoes, thin onion slices, vinegar, salt and pepper. I can eat pounds of it.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

Seitan

It's basically wheat gluten and yeast, and it's fucking disgusting. Vegan friend made me try it.

Americans know how to make aioli, bruv.

>americans defending hfcs

Top kek

See? That's what I'm fucking talking about, man. Food that isn't covered in shit tier processed sauce. 11/10. Hnnnnngggg