Well tumblrino friendos I guess I'm ready for my date with user, wish me luck 'kay?

>well tumblrino friendos I guess I'm ready for my date with user, wish me luck 'kay?

Where would you go with her?

The local crematorium

To an actual female clothes shop

>why? Do you need to buy something teehee

The local police station, it's easier for her to fill the rape charges form.

To her room. I would look everywhere and find all of her dirty secrets while she watches, put everything on her bed, throw her over it and fuck her ass.

>her

To a country where euthanization is legal for humans

>but you haven't even touched me yet :3

>h
>e
>r

she's pretty cute tbh

She is.

We'd have a hot date at the local slaughter house where we pick our own cow which would be slaughtered and turned into steaks in front of us, of which we'd get only the best rib eye

then we'd go to the superbowl in my ford f250, probably coal roll some faggots along the way

When we're done with that we'd head down the back of my property to shoot some pigs with the rifles.

by then "she" will likely be all moistened up and ready to go so we'd head inside and lay on my bear rug in front of the fire place, drinking whiskey, we could look at my hunting trophies or something.

Who knows where it would go from there

Why did you say "she"

goddammit I'm so lonely

Eating beef that has not been hung for 30 days
kys

She needs a better haircut. Still short but not that fucking messy. Drop the lipstick and stupid nail polish. The rest is just fine as far as I'm concerned.

First, I would hit the gym. I'd work out to become a sculpted god with the specific purpose of making you wet. I'd quit my job, tell my friends to go fuck themselves, become a vegan, and then hit the gym all day every day. My perfectly sculpted body would provide visual sustenance to the starving Haitian population, nourishing them better than food ever could. Then, after a year or so, I'd organize a sleep schedule, begin routine fasting, and commence a vigorous regimen of pelvic thrusting. The purpose, here, would be to develop the stamina required to nail you for at least a week straight. After 4 and a half years I arrive in your bedroom. During this period I have become an Adonis, solved world hunger, and brought about world peace. You are amazed by how much I have done for you and you look forward to the greatest boning in history. You slowly take off your clothes and I immediately prematurely ejaculate all over you. After a year of abstinence it is like a fire hose. The stream is so strong that you are thrown from your bed and pressed up against your bedroom wall. You are knocked unconscious and I am left standing in your bedroom in a pool of my own semen. I realize that this ejaculation has made me incredibly dehydrated so I go to your kitchen for a glass of water. After a short while I realize that you might be dead and head back to the bedroom. I open the door and the smell of roses hits me. My semen has sprung a garden. Small singing birds carry olive branches. Butterflies are fluttering around in a cool mist of perfection. A rainbow arches across your room. I push through the thick, tall roses and a baby deer emerges from the mist and eats acorns out of my hand. It leads me to you. You are awake, on your bed, surrounded by roses. My magical semen has caused you to become even hotter. I am shocked by how hot you look. You slowly take off your top and I prematurely ejaculate again! AGAIN! What the FUCK! I leave embarrassed.

>not wanting a messy pixie

The fuck
You know RW?

That's not a messy pixie, that's a bird's nest.

The Slaughterhouse, then a steak dinner.

Its a cute messy! A cute!

I hope you like lying in ditches with your head smashed in

Anyway, I need more of her or similar looking girls. There's a nut here waiting to be busted.

I'm thinking Dorsia

push that trap off the bridge.

Bar, she looks like a drunk.

so beauty :3

Red pill her on the jews at Auschwitz

perhaps a new leader will rise

the will become the face of the final defense of the west

>trap
Lewd