About to pick up some Northern Lights later on, how is this strain?

About to pick up some Northern Lights later on, how is this strain?

Really depends on how it was grown and what it tested at.

I remember when i was smoking probably second time, i had northern lights and i felt like a giraffe

It's weed

this.

It made me gay

this

but sure, sativas are goodshit, have fun

any1 in iceland wanna share some weed btw?

>hey guys I got some super purple pop how's this strain
Why is the retard with the weed asking others how it is? Furthermore, why do you burnouts think the name means a god damn thing? Is this just teen stupidity trying to make it out like there's a difference extending beyond Indica and sativa or good and bad weed?

Half the time people just call weed some generic shit or whatever they're fooled into believing was in the seed pack. Nothing more than some gimmick bullshit you retarded asshats fall into. It's literally just some asshats trying to make their weed more appealing. The only time I can give credence to someone naming their "strain" is when they personally work to develop it through multiple generations until they're got a queen they clone off of. Literally the only God damn time it's acceptable. Otherwise, it's just weed.

Cali Orange and Green Crack have wildly different effects on the user.
Where Cali Orange will punch you in the face, grab you by the nuts, and pull you six feet into your couch; Green Crack just makes you oh so very very very happy/euphoric.

There are differences. Sometimes they are subtle, sometimes they are not.
It all boils down to indica and sativa for the most part. Then the hundreds of hybrid strains.

Go look up a medical database on the subject. You'll learn a lot.

THIS. God, the fact that people think different kinds of weed will give you a different high just reveals how much of a drugee you are. Just wait till your kids or younger cousins are smoking doobies, then you'll have second thoughts on your holy plant.

>b-b-but think of the children

How would you feel if your cousin of 11 years was smoking weed? Oh wait, you hate yourself, and need anything in your life to tell you that you aren't completely fucked, that's right...burnout

I love Northern Lights. I normally use the select oil though. The first time I had it after 1 hit my whole body felt like it was having a really strong but mellow orgasm. I just looked at my gf and said, "I am cum."

That was because of the concentrated THC, not what the fuck strain it was. Your head is full of useless information, and you've wasted your life.

Your head is useless.

northern lights is not a sativa

Lol, you'll be the first person smoking pot once it's legalized because you'll realize the only reason you believe it so vile of someone to enjoy smoking is propaganda.

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

D-D-DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

Ok guys take your fucking weed threads back to 420chan you cuck faggots

GTFO SATANFAG

LOL my bad, i must have been thinking about something else

in other news, i just came back from my good friend dealer, she gave me strawberry strain and by accident charged me a lot less money than she should've, shes too kind so im gonna let her know and give it to her back

Blow me

Idiotic nigger detected

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

>strawberry strain

cough? that shit is def. a sativa, and a very good strain.

I currently have blackberry kush about to harvest. 6 plants in veg. blackberry kush, blue dream, lemon cake.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

>DUDE
>WEED
>L
>M
>A
>O

XD