Hey fags, I have to stay awake for 30+ hours

Hey fags, I have to stay awake for 30+ hours

Any tips? Can't take drugs, only coffee

Drink Water, Eat Fruits and Vegetables, Exercise and keep yourself occupied.
/thread

I motion to second.

30 hours? You should be able to do that without coffee fairly easily dude

>aylmao
Terrible advice.

No food, no drinks, other than coffee and carbs like donuts.
As a severe insomniac, i know how it is to have to function on no sleep. You're gonna need to sit still and conserve energy, and you WILL fall asleep once or twice, so you'll need to wake yourself up.
Uncomfortable shoes/clothes/headphones will help.

just don't sleep, its that simple.

jerk off for 30 hours straight

He can't and you can't either.

Everyone underestimates how fucking shitty it is to be that sleepy. You will let yourself fall asleep under just about any circumstances, and it WILL be only because of how uncomfortable it is.

gl with all those stupid ass ideas, though.

fuckin checked
do it op

>Trips.

don't listen to this faggot, if you do what he's telling you you'll hit a really fast peak with a steep crash and if you follow it for a prolonged period of time you'll hit a stage of anxiety and heart palpitations, this is pretty much the reason this user is a fucking degenerate NEET.

Go with what this user said, plus coffee, mainly using more coffee and carbs and a bit of protein towards the end of the stretch just to pull you over the line.

How much experience do you have working labor in Texas at 30+ hours awake?

I feel like it's none.

I like how you're telling him i'm wrong AND telling him what i told him IN the same post.

This is literally autism.

Caffeine pills. Find em at Walgreens right by the sleep aid. Get no doz

Speed really isn't an option? Because that's the answer 100%. You're not gonna be magically addicted or something after one time using it specially if just snorting or dropping pills. You'll be pretty much fully functional the following day.
What about proper Sudafed with Pseudoephedrine? Could just keep popping that ever 4 hoursish would get you through a night no problems.

Otherwise yeah just good diet before and during, some caffeine is good just gotta keep having it then, lots of water, no sugar, keep busy.

So OP. Here's what happens when you're staying awake for long periods of time.

Sleep exists so that your body can perform regular maintenance and with anything, you just simply need down time.

If you eat ANYTHING EVER AT ALL, what happens is that your body turns it's appendages off (basically) and transfers all of your energy to your stomach (mostly) and all organs because digesting food also requires that it be absorbed - which is really rather labor intensive.

If you eat ANYTHING, which is ill-advised, beyond snacking, it's gonna HAVE to be something easy to digest/worth quick energy - Like sweet pastries, pancakes, strussel, donuts - Lots of simple carbohydrates.

Without the caffeine to keep you going through the whole thing - You're gonna do what i call 'bottoming out' which is when you have so little energy that you can't really move.
This can get complicated if you don't know how to hold energy back for a while and then force yourself to get up.

>Been up for 23 hours now.

Autism detected

>Classic suicide girl for the trouble, OP.
>Think of her when you're passing out.

sounds good, will try
maybe I'll get some and put them in my coffee
done speed, it's fucking awesome, but can't get any atm
I've already been awake for 50+ hours but that was back when I was in school and being up for that long was kinda normal

I do this so often because I work graveyard shift kinda funny seeing someone ask advice. 30 hours is fucking easy my man.

YEah, that's kinda what i figured. You wouldn't be here if you knew that you could handle it.
What i said will work for like the short term, but it's no excuse for a longterm solution in that situation.
Just bear that in mind.

Not for just one night. Totally out of the blue and all.

30 hours?

That's just a day and 1/4

I used to do that somewhat regularly... but mainly because I had mild insomnia due to not having any pot.

So... you could get yourself addicted to pot, then stop using it and you'll likely have trouble sleeping.

same situation.. my max was 4 day awake .
fuck them

Used to have to go like 6 or 7 days with no sleep.
My body and mind just never did it.

What's funny is that it's not really left me all that impaired, but what it has done is allowed me to just sit and consider all kinds of shit because i'm an introvert.

It's fucking weird to try and relate now.

Take coffe BEFORE you start feeling tired, since it takes 20 min to activate also dont drink too much of it as it can cause damage also cold water wash your eyes every once in a while in it it helps

dont sit

>nice dubs
You need to stay awake for 30 hours or more?
This is not only possible, but very reasonable. Man the fuck up and ignore tiredness and aching, get used to feeling uncomfortable and learn to enjoy not being a nu male

>tl;dr stop being a modernized cuck at all times. learn to step away from what is acceptable or thought of as "healthy" once in a while, otherwise you will remain pathetic

What the fuck are you talking about? I regularly party through a weekend, doing close to 48 hours without coffee or drugs, only weed and alcohol.

>wake up around 6:30 a.m. on a friday
>go to work
>eat dinner
>pre-drink with friends
>go to party around midnight
>after-party at around 6 a.m.
>go to brunch
>chill in the park smoking weed
>keep drinking beers to prevent hangover
>go to another party
>go home when the sun rises again
>sleep until Monday morning, only waking up to pee and hydrate

I admit that I sometimes nap a bit but I'm quite sure I could do it without naps too, I just don't see it as a challenge or anything.

I have to work, study, travel and do 100s of other things you fucking wanker. If I only had to sit on my ass like you little cunt I wouldn't even ask
> stay awake for 48 hours, no prob lol
> nap a lot
nigger you either an autist or simply retarded or both

>travel
I understand working and studying, but, if you travel for fun without it furthering your career in any way you are wasting your time and money. Traveling is for whores riding the cock carousel

>100s of other things to do
sounds like you need to sort out your priorities and maybe delegate some of these "important" tasks to some unimportant, but useful scum then.
However I do respect the last comment, since the majority of people here do sit on their asses and do absolutely nothing

then drink coffee faggot.also question why you need to be awake for 30 hours.

>/threading your own post

I've done 3 days awake for university engineering projects before. Honestly the best strategy is water, carbs and coffee only as a last resort. Once you start drinking coffee you start making your body tax itself more than usual. So you are using up energy even faster than normal. This is only really helpful as a final burst.

TLDR;
Water and carb snacks. Caffeine near the finish line.

RIP FUEL MA NIGGA

mix redbull/monster with coffee

I don't sleep on Sunday and Monday night every week, I've gotten very used to it though. Up 53 hours str8 right now :)

Also usually don't take anything to help, except the occasional cig

Jesus take some speed or cocaine already, snort some on the toilet when you're getting tired. Have had times when I was almost 72 hours awake. Not recommend, I started hallucinating in sound and visual stuff

I fucking hate traveling, I do it because I have to

> delegate some of these "important" tasks to some unimportant, but useful scum
I do it myself, because usually people mess up and that results in me having even more stuff to do

because I want to get shit done, without having to sacrifice my weekeend

> being such a massive faggot

no

getting used to that would be a fucking dream, how did you start doing it?

A shit ton of people got busted so the market around here is almost dead. If I could I would,

When you feel yourself dozing off, snort hand sanitizer. Shit will wake u up for a little bit and just rinse and repeat when ur about to fall asleep.

Worked for me in bootcamp

Just curious, how does someone come up with the idea to snort hand sanitizer?

Welcome to the suck

30 hours is nothing. Just don't be a pussy.