MFW we just lost our beef exports market share to australia

MFW we just lost our beef exports market share to australia.

Fucking chineses, I thought we were BRICS broes. When we needed them the most, they give up on us and sign a contract with australia.

Fuck you china, fuck you hong kong, fuck you europe

And if you want to be down with them, then fuck you too

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16W0I2
straitstimes.com/world/middle-east/china-egypt-resume-brazilian-meat-imports
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't sell dog shit fucking nigger

All you had to do was not sell tainted meat. Really simple.

>trusting the chinese
>ever

there's a reason they're called chinkikes

can't blame thenm, Brazilian meat id probabily full of diseases.

Serves you right for selling rotten beef.

Thats what happens when you try to pass off dog shit as meat

stop selling rotten meat then

Yanks still won't eat our beef twenty years later even though their own cows are pumped full of steds

What are you? gay?

It's just refurbished food, we're recycling. And most of it was sold in regional markets withing brazil. We only exported the best

who can blame them?

brazilean food is full of salmonela

Hmmm...nham..nham..
Delicious!!
Buy our meat rest of the world...pls buy...it's completely OK!!!
Hmm...

>And most of it was sold in regional markets withing brazil. We only exported the best

This is bullshit. The best meat stays in Brazil and the shittiest one is exported.

>"They used acid and other chemicals to mask the aspect of the product. In some cases, the products used were carcinogenic," the police said.

>In other cases, potato, water and even cardboard paper was mixed with chicken meat to increase profits.

WTF Brazil???

I guess we all learn our lesson someday.

We all should come together to fuck china

The acid thing is bullshit, It was all ascorbic acid (vitamin C) used everywhere as meat conservant
The cardboard part is also BS

We all should come together to fuck BRICS

FTFY

kys

come on, you brits are no better than us.

I've watched kitchen nightmares enough to know this.

I buy two boxes of tea from twinings every month, It's just fair you guys buy some beef as well.

The unreported stuff that goes inside meat processing facilities is scary.

My cousin's boyfriend works in one, he says dirt and dust fall regularly into the machinery and the machines are only cleaned when inspection is near, otherwise they always have old and rotting pieces of meat.

If that was true, your country would be exporting more food than mine.

>k-keep buying our meat!! it's not bad really it's super tasty :D

everyone except sweden use antibiotics on meat

>only 21 out of 5000 slaughterhouses sold bad meat
>meat exportation market utterly destroyed

so progressive

Because science is bad.

for a good reason
fuck brazil

The Brazilian health and safety officials were bribed so that they could accept the meat as not rotten.

Since your system is corrupt, why do you think anyone should trust it?

You deserve it, Brazil.

Consumers have the right to chose to whom they will buy. You can't expect a country to chose you if you sell rotten meat.

And even if the country keeps buying Brazilian beef, you have to remember that frozen meat comes in packages where the name of the producer country is printed.

And I've already witnessed how people in the supermarket avoid any meat with BRASIL printed on it. And I don't blame them. I do the same.

they were bribed with coolers full of meat. If a corrupt man who knows whats going trust them, why shouldn't us?

>The Brazilian health and safety officials were bribed

Only the health officials in one of the state was bribed. Surprisingly, It was in one of the developed southern states.

People here wouldnt buy food from Chile either, but sadly your country exports nothing but copper.

One bad apple spoils the bunch. It's a matter of trust. Trust is hard to gain, but easy to lose.

>but sadly your country exports nothing but copper.

Lol, you are selling rotten meat, and then you complain about broken trust?

Always amazes me how much some anons here care about shit like exports, tariffs and such. Is it a hobby, a profession, or is it what's on your people's mind all the time?

Brazil is an irrelevant shithole, outside of inventing the airplane or exporting a bunch of cheap commodities, we have nothing to be proud of or talk about because in real life we only talk about football.

>inventing the airplane
I thought it was invented by wright brothers

>I thought it was invented by wright brothers
Uh-oh. Inb4 triggered Brazilians who can't accept American superiority.

recently now i watched news brazil export rotten chicken to world
its scary

sopa de macaco, uma delicia

How about not being so corrupt that you not only export rotten beef, but you try to cover it up.

australia is basically a chinese clay now, why would chinese import something that they can produce themselfs?
also brasil can stop chopping woods for pastures

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16W0I2
straitstimes.com/world/middle-east/china-egypt-resume-brazilian-meat-imports

Might want to read a bit before you autism out at the Chinese.

Stop selling rotten beef and maybe they'll keep importing.

HmmmmmmPuta Brasil
>be brasilian
>sell rotten meat
>be corrupt and cover it up
>attack other nations for not buying your shit
>still be wrong since those nations lifted the ban

We didnt cover up, the federal police arrested the owners of the meat factories as soon as they've got the proofs, no other country knew shit. The problem isn't that were corrupt, it's that our judiciary branch is too independent. Curruption also happens even in places like japan, but the police in those countries answers solely to the executive branch, they cover up these kinds of thing all the time to not hurt their economy.

That's a good wine.
Well done Chile.

China has more millionaires than any other country, they probably want first world food regulations now
I'm sure our government would be more than willing to import the beef from brazil for aussies to eat now though, bunch of cunts

come on people, don't be assholes about that and stop rubbing it in.
>superiority
why do you need to remind someone that you are superior? are insecure about something?

It's pretty average over here, there are better Concha y toro wines, and better wines all together.

Our barbaric drinking culture can't make distinction between wines. Many of us even buy wine in three liter boxes including me.

The most sold wine over here comes in boxes. Of course they the cheapest and most week tasting of all, but the best way to get drunk cheap and fast.
At lest you guys got nice wodka. We are stuck here between cheap polish vodka and decent Russian vodka.