Ask a guy who just became a sugar baby making 700 dollars a week anything thread

Ask a guy who just became a sugar baby making 700 dollars a week anything thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guy
>sugar baby
You're a rentboy, mate.

whatever you wanna call it m8
I dont care about the title,only the currency

Slightly more than I make in a week full time. Get paid, OP.

What do you have to do for the money?

only $700 a week??
>enjoy food stamps n welfare

What gender person are you selling yourself to?
Do you find them attractive?

All from one bird too. Nice lady,widowed with too much money and wants some young dick in her life

How did you find her?

get laid

Well then... you Sir are officially lying.

To be fair if I get even an hour of overtime I'm making more from a pretty easy job, but cushy $700 a week isn't a bad thing. Milk it for all you can.

Go on dates mostly,if I'm staying with her i'll maybe cook,and we only have sex if shes in the mood.
An older woman,she fine,mid 40s white lady. you could tell she was super hot back in the day but now shes mostly cute. Unless she does her whole make up thing,then its cougar central

Huh okay, how are the interpersonal dynamics between you?

Website called Seeking Arrangements. I started by just pretenbding to be gay online so the guys would send me money until she messaged me and said she wanted to "spoil" me. After that it was a wrap.
I'm not unemployed,I have a regular job too

I make it on little more than half that a week

I would hardly call $700/week "spoiling" you...

Wow seriously? What do you do for a living that makes you $350/week? Or are you on welfare?

If you can't make it on 700 tax free dollars a week you need to reel things back a bit.

If it's $700 a week, user has a job on top of it, and neither of them are richfags, that's a decent chunk of money. Not overwhelming, but not a pittance.

get that paper OP, you genuinely have chemistry or you fake it most times?

We cuddle,kiss,and I listen to her alot,I dont mind it because in a weird way she reminds me of my mom who passed when I was a kid.
She listens to me when I want to talk and shes really sweet about alot of shit
>pic related

yeah especially if user is bachelor and doesn't live in expensive city.

Huh, well at least you get to live out your Oedipus complex, without having to do actual incest and killing your dad.

This.
I am by no means wealthy. I do okay for a 20 something but its still hard without that extra "cushion"
With this I can start recording more and living life again
This

I did this with a guy once. He was a business man who had to come to my city once or twice a month. He would pay me just to hang out at his hotel room while he wasn't working and do whatever.

Got paid $400/day. He'd usually stay 2 days at a time, so it was a decent amount of extra money. i was a student at the time, so it was good going out money.

same fuckin thing. Most people think they want sex but really they just want someone around. Do they wanna have sex sometimes,sure but I"m not gonna complain.

Wal-Mart. 12.50 hr
No government assistance because fuck that when I can provide for myself.

I'd totally be into this but it's super weird for me to ask for money for my time/sex. Not that I'd give it away for free, just like how do I decide how much I'm worth to ask for

>700 dollars a week
>for being a male, sugar daddy

Sorry but my dignity is worth more

Have you/would you ever let this become your primary emotional gratification? Seems completely legit if you don't have a problem with older women, all the bases seem to be hit and with the money it seems pretty cozy.

Well he definitely did want sex, but there was more to it than that. We also would go out to museums and stuff while he was here.

I didn't have to decide. He offered and I accepted.

Normally you dont,unless they ask. The provider gives you an offer and since its basically free money,people wont complain,unless theyre high class
I've still got all my dignity. I've got dignity,extra money,and a rich milf on my dick. I aint gonna complain

You decide how much your worth any time you apply for a job. How is this all that different?

why would I EVER even try?
>went to school, paid attention
>great job, company car, gas card, expense account, company paid condo
>still get paid mid 6 figures plus bonuses
>$700 a week? Sounds more like what I spend on feed

Well I mean, just like advertising myself in general for money just feels a bit odd. Not that I have anything against it, just feel too average to bother trying

Most likely not. I'm a very social person so I have alot of friends I see/talk to pretty often. I am indeed and attention needy person,but my friends fill alot of that gap

Okay, that's a surprisingly fair response.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Thats great user,I"m happy for you that you're doing so well. We seem to be in separate stages of life tho. I'm still in college. Shit for real I just turned 20 so this 700 is pretty fine to me

sweet song. Dont get what it has to do with the thread tho

Just because you don't want to imagine doing it yourself doesn't mean it's not completely possible.

cringe

So...any pics of your sugar momma? Any nudes?

If you spend 700 a week on food then you are either wasteful or being conned and there's no glory in either of those, buddy.

are you in the uk? can you hook me up? I'm 20yo guy, relatively attractive and need money haha (no fag work tho. but old women with money... I'm in.)

She's going to get bored and you'll never see more than $700, if you've even seen that so far.

Nudes? She's not bad

>currency (correct)
is not the same as "money"

If she wasn't paying he wouldn't have an arrangement to post about.

700$ a week is fucking weak m8 might as well off yourself now.

Did you ever meet up with anyone when you pretended to be gay?

Naw I'm in the Us m8. Seeking Arrangements is a great place to find them tho
Not yet friendo
I've already been paid for last week. She says I can get more if I "Keep up the good behavior"

She also says I get more If I always call her mommy,and that gives me the weirdest,hardest boner

Do you have a big dick user? Are you good looking?

Never met up with them,did some gay sexting but that was it

how big is your dick? length/girth?

Yes and Yes
This is me
I look way better without the scraggly beard tho

length is 8 on a good day,girth im not sure how to measure cause I dont have a tape measure

Show us if you don't mind. But to measure your girth. Grab a piece of string and wrap it around dick. Then measure the string

How much money did you make from this before you met her?

put a string or a thin piece of paper around your cock and then put in on a ruler

Well no wonder you think $700 is a lot of money.

You're a nigger.

700 a week is nearly 40,000$ a year, that's a lot, untaxed and for no work.

She gave me 200 to show that she was legit at first

>her

Timestamp plz,mister nigger.

What was your career salary before this, though?

Jesus fuck, I'm white and even I know to sell weed and make that much plus

Thats what I kept saying. Its not baller ass money but im getting it for FREE

But this has zero risk of being arrested.

How is it free? Sounds to me like you are working for it...

Even if you enjoy your work, it's still work.

So clearly you take offense to anyone working for money at all? This isn't even an argument. This is just complaining for the sake of complaining at this point.

It's shit I was already doing. I like to go out,have a nice meal,fuck,all that jazz,but now,not only is someone paying for that stuff,someone is paying me to do it,it in my head,shits free

I don't know where you faggots live but that, considering you get it tax-free (I assume), shit, you are set living in Scandinavia like I am. My expenses per month clock out at around $870/mo in a small town in Denmark.

Spending that stupidly is how you end up poor real fast.

Why do u work part time?

I broke 40k at $11 an hour.

Stay poor

How much money is this?

Thank you fellow trump supporter.

FUCK U LEFTIST CUCKS

Said feed not food.

Fuck user...

I have a desk job doing drafting at an aircraft manufacturer. Easy job, and almost half the time I'm sitting here just looking busy.
My takehome pay is just under $4K/month, the job is union protected.

Get a load of this guy

you photoshopped a dick onto a wanna be baller photo

What the fuck are you guys even discussing... Geting paid for fucking a rich milf? Bro my fantasy was doing it for free... smh... OP promiss this is true because now I truly am your follower

It's 2800/month w/o taxes. Sup Forumsasic lurker is below that. Not bad for for penis in vagina couple times a week.

Oh shit. This is a gay thread if I'm correct.

Why I gotta lie?
Nope,I only faked being gay

Yeah sure bro

Wrong. I photoshopped money behind my dick so lols on (you)