AMERICA IS PIG DISGUSTING

AMERICA IS PIG DISGUSTING

why did you let assad throw mustache gas on those poor children? america why? what did they do to deserve this? because their muslim? because their brown?

subhanallah, destroy the infidels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXchNeYUmPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you care, we don't want you hear anyway and your not welcome!

stfu Mohammad.

Butthurt Mudslime

They are in a better place now OP. They no longer have to worry about spending another minute in that Syrian hell hole.

Bless you America, doing gods work!

Looks like Allah isn't happy with the Mudslimes.

I hope the Russians wipe out the middle east, after that bombing the other day I bet they fucking bomb the fuck out of them.

>AMERICA IS PIG DISGUSTING

Assad did nothing wrong. Ignore Jew media. Israel wants Syria to be destroyed like Libya and Egypt. Fuck Israel!

Why? Because your religion and species is shit....

this.

>mustache gas

If that made you mad dont click:
youtube.com/watch?v=PXchNeYUmPA

>mustache gas
>mustard gas*
Fucking idiot OP

Mudslime detected

>we don't want you hear anyway
>hear
here!
where did you go to school
i'm not even natively speaking english but this still hurts my eyes

Why is Miley Cyrus in Syria???

yea, you're so right... pick on spelling to change the subject. Butthurt is buthurt no one wants sand niggers in their country. They started this fucking war and the US and Russia will finish it, fuck you!

/thread

>I'm not even natively speaking English but this still hurts my eyes
You know what else hurts your eyes?
>inb4 nerve gas

Not my proudest fap...

seriously though bruh. how the fuck do you misspell that.

MODS

of course noone like sand niggers but shithead 'muricans complaining about niggers and can't spell their own language correctly you are part of the problem... this is the degeneracy of your language it's like the immigrants in my country who don't give a shit about their bad pronounciation

Wizardry is a crazy thing...

the president is a fucking Russian agent

Well, his wife is.

She old enough dude look at the pubes dumb ass

GAS THE KIDS!
GAS THE KIDS!
GAS THE KIDS!

GAS THEM ALL
GAS THOSE GOAT FUCKERS

America risks war with Russia if they go full blown kill Assad mode. Gonna be a lot more dead bodies with the vengeance you seek..

I can fap to this

Nice troll. Anyway, you're right. It is disgusting that America tries to act like the center of morality in the world and then doesn't take action when 3rd world dictators use chemical weapons on their children.

you realize that Putin installed a 3rd world dictator in America too?

>t. shareblue

yes, i realize.

what is your point?

No it's because they are so fucking stupid and fucking lazy that instead of helping each other or making a decent country they CHOOSE to remain ignore to logic.

>Mustache gas
>anons still taking this seriously

samefag

Why is america's responsibility? We didn't gas them. Maybe this a Syrian problem for the Syrian people.

>"Plz Murrica, invade us, remove grouirius dictator and gif democracy yes"
>America invades, bombs the everloving shit out of any malicious groupings, along with the civs harboring them
>"America warmonger, they destroy evruthang, democravy sucks, go die"

Another time;

>"Plzzz Murricaah, they make us kill and gas us like kikes, u must halp us overthrow grioouyouos dictator and gif us demokrafy"
>America doesn't invade, tries to help with a few jets and some supplies, doesn't warmonger
>"Americajgg left os to be kill, they are disgustang piggus, burn infidel0s".

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Is that why they all have unkempt raggedy beards?

> America tries to act like the center of morality

which Trump speech are you referring to?

u mad that a majority of americans don't support your failure president?

A truly great superpower can deal with childish criticisms like that. Unfortunately, America is no longer that, in fact it went full retard with agent Trumpsky.

not referring to Trump or I would have said Trump. I'm referring to the American government which repeatedly acts superior to other countries who spy, torture, pollute etc all the while doing the same shit on a larger scale

Kek

don't assume that he's american, could be a russian troll on duty or volunteer troll

samefag with proxies

>I'm referring to the American government
the government is Trump

it's 2017, America is finished so update your talking points

you overestimate how much i care

tom selleck swears by it

if the government was trump he would be a lot more successful in implementing policy that he supports, right?

no, the government isn't trump.