Would u?

would u?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5591796/physicists-reveal-how-the-universe-guarantees-paradox-free-time-travel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leah Thompson

Hell yeah I would do her.

Fuck yea

Oh fuck yes. Definitely my first boner. So fucking sexy in this film

but it's your mum 30 years ago

good enough for Oedipus, good enough for me.

Real question is would you fuck your younger
Mom to conceive yourself?

Absolutely.

But that not really my mom, or mjf's. But if all all the fiction were true, still YES!

Wonder if she was a virgin? He would have deflowered his own mom.
I don't care what the movie projects. If she grabbed his dick, and got naked there is no way he could have resisted.

Had he stayed over night, she would have snuck into his room in the middle of the night, and they would have fucked all night.

you can't. it would create a time paradox. the universe doesn't put up with that shit.

io9.gizmodo.com/5591796/physicists-reveal-how-the-universe-guarantees-paradox-free-time-travel

That has to be one of the funniest things I've read today

If parallel dimensions is true it wouldn't really be the same mom from his dimension but a duplicate that would create another alternative dimension.

How is that even a question?
Conservative looking nympho for the win.

parallel dimension travel isn't time travel.

Multiple parallel dimensions are created at every instance. Traveling back in time would be going back to any one of many dimensions insignificantly different, or miniscule.

It's your future mom in the past though, bro.

How are all the different iterations of people related to each other?
Are they connected and aware of each other on some level?

She looks nothing like my mom though and if she's a different iteration of her in an adjacent dimension, I'm technically not having sex with my mom.

They'd all be duplicate exact copies in multiple realities just as real for each one.

But is there a sense of connection between them?

Who cares if it's your mom, if she is hot and she is coming onto you just fuck her

If it is all real, multiple versions of parallel universes are created at every instance.

For example our exchange here...in other universes just created we responded exactly the same way as here, but only slight changes so small it would be barely noticeable.

At each point a new universe, every nano second, but smaller.

That's not what I was getting at. I just tend to find myself getting random flashes of bad outcomes happening while I'm out and about, without them actually happening. As if I'm somehow aware of other versions of me experiencing possibly deadly situations.
That might just be my anxiety playing tricks on my mind though.

Why does she never question in the future, the fact that she met someone who looks 100% exactly like her son when she was younger and his underwear had Calvin Klein on them which was a very popular clothing line in 1985? Amnesia? Repressed memories?

What travel back in time and bang my mom?

I have a serious question tho
If there was literally 0 consequences, like no pregnancy, no std's, nobody would find out, she wouldn't even remember the next day, would you fuck your mom?

In first timeline when she's overweight nothing had been changed.

Maybe she forgot, or thought it was all coincidence.

50s 20-30something hairstyles were the fucking sexiest.

>mum
No. Absolute bitch, and I say that with all due respect.

what if it turned out you were the one who got her pregnant with yourself, you could never stop living.

verily.... and that past nastification is what shields you from the brains

Mrs. McFly, is Marty in?

I used to have such a crush on her when I saw that movie. Still think she's the one that got me hooked on redheads. Well, her and Dorothy.

MCFLY!

Huh? Redhead? She's brunette.

Chestnut brown though, so reddish brown.

for sure

Dat hungry for cock look