youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Przhevalsky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real life elves

you forgot

coca cola factory

Enlighten me.

russian clay

Not only that, it's another mirror of Samurai Jack himself. He'd traveled the world before his original training was done, and since he's been sent to the future he's been surrounded by new things and learned from cultures and about animals and food and weapons from every corner of the galaxy. One's been shut in, the other's been forced out.
One was shown nothing but their opponent with glimpses of the outside world, one was shown nothing but the outside world with glimpses of his opponent. And when both went to face their opponent, they found themselves surrounded by the thing they had only seen glimpses of.

was stalin georgian ethnic or just born there?

wew

Just another future Russian oblast.

ethnic georgian

so is erdogan but it's farther back in the family

The eternal Georgian
>"Germany's offering protection? Fuck this Transcaucasian Union, I'm out"
>*makes Karabakh part of Azerbaijan*
>"hmm attack Turkey? Nahhhhh fuck that" (pic related)
>Today: "Armenia and Azerbaijan are why we can't have nice things"
>Meanwhile "Abkhazians are Georgians, Ossetia is Georgia"

Non-Georgians trying to have a country

Dukes of Hazzard

Why are some Georgian people 'white' like Zaza pachulia, but then others(the majority) are full on brown people. What race are they?

There is only one race; the human race.

Birthpalce of Stalin and Erdogan

DLET

Georgian here

there are different people in each province, there are villages where are turks mixed with georgians (abkhazia) or with azer, etc. Ethnic Georgians are white. Georgians are caucasian race, hence why you guys in america are called ''caucasians''

There was a german philosopher in 17-18th century who visited the caucasus and saw these white people living near the mountains.

QT girls
youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0

He could have possibly been Akhbazian.

>stalin
>abkhazian

Did you ever live in Georgia?
Do Georgian people see themselves as European?

georgian jew

You consider this "cute"?

When was the last time they washed their hair....

He was Polish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolay_Przhevalsky

this was his father

My parents, i've been there more than 14 times. Georgian people are culturally wise and the people wise europian, so yea they consider themselves europian.

FAKE NEWS

Really made me think

just nuke us pls

13 y/o kids are robbing people with knife and police can't arrest them because they are 13 lol

more people die every year from car accidents than whole 90's civil wars combined.

>Puke