200 wins

200 wins

yet noone outside the US knows who he is

>implying he's not known as Mr Bundchen

He's the most famous american sport athlete for sure

Kids in london knew who brady was and the team he played for. Peyton.. not so much lol

michael jordan is the most famous american athlete.

>divegrass cucks

active player you fucking idiot

people know MJ cause he was the only thing on TV in the 90s

you didn't specify active players. in that case it would be lebron james or floyd mayweather.

blacks aren't true americans

Blacks are africans, not americans

whites aren't americans either, we're european. do you know any native athletes? blacks have most likely been here longer than your family.

>le funny racist meem

Whos MJ

About time someone else joined the club.

>"""native""" Amerindians
>native

They're immigrants from Siberia.

No one here knows who Brady is

lies! hes to yurp as massi is to us

The most well known American sportsman here is mayweather by far

American sports are still so niche here

Literally no. I don't know how well Messi is known in America, but I'm assuming it's a "I know Messi plays soccer type thing", but if someone says Tom Brady here hardly anyone would know who he is.

>divegrass

It's called povertball.

Tom Brady check fucking mate

ronaldo is much more known than messi

both a literal whos to the average american though

Jim Thorpe you doughnut

Depends on the age group. I can safely assumed that many people younger than 25 may have at the very least heard of both Messi and Ronaldo, though people in their 30s and above (other than soccer fans probably have no idea who they are

not true m8 tom brady is a bit of a meme even among people who don't watch the NFL, you forget that the world consumes a ton of american media

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAT

lol Dak Prescott is going to smash that mark by year 7, and have 5SB's with regulation footballs.

Meyton Janning of course

List of backup QBs that have 1-1.5 good seasons and then become ass
>Kaepernick
>Foles
>McCown
>Osweiler
>D A K

hahaha wishful thinking on your part.

None of those clowns have the mental ability of Dak "like a coach on the field" Prescott.

You just named a couple of physical specimen that were riding a good team defense.

Dak is more Big Ben than those guys - except far far more mature in his 1st year.

Prescott will have a statue not only outside of Dallas Cowboys At&t Stadium, but outside of every stadium in the NFL.

Just like Wayne Gretzky's #99, nobody else will every wear #4, post-Dak.

m8 Ricky Martin is honorary mexican.

Okay we can allow that, no questioning mexicans are entertaining and funny as fuck lol