Worst thing you've ever eaten

Worst thing you've ever eaten
>Part deux

Cont. from:

cole slaw with RAISINS in it

Wat

Kill yourself. You have no taste.

it was vile, the raisin soaked up some of the dressing and got sorta half raisin/grape gross slimy mess

it looks like dunkaroo dip like user f requents buzzfeed shit.

that being said dunkaroo dip was lit

Anyone else have distaste for pork?
Not even muslim that shit's just awful.

Most people don't notice the smell of androstenone in pork. For those that do, it smells pretty bad; stinks like old urine to me. Pork is gross.

gonna be blunt, i enjoy pretty much any food. hell, even non food

No, pork is delicious.

I love boar but pork is sort of iffy idk

this

my friend says that after not eating pork for some time, all pork tastes disgusting to him now
No idea if it's just a meme or not

>Worst thing you've ever eaten
>old bitch at a party made fruit salad
>ah yeah looks good all kinds of grapes and melon and shit
>take a bite
>miracle whip

>miracle whip
ain't that basically mayo ? what the fuck

When I was a kid I made toast with peanut butter, mustard and rainbow sprinkles on it, and pepsi flavored snow for dessert

>pepsi flavoured snow
Elaborate

probably just poured pepsi on snow outside and put that in a bowl

basically but i don't think it's actually got egg or anything in it like legit mayo also it's tangy and shit

I would destroy some boar meat. City fag here. Hard to get deer and boar

Anyone ever tried reptile meat?

I have alligator often

I had turtle soup. Reminded me a lot like chicken, except had a gamey flavor. I liked it.

How is it? I have a chance to try croc or gator.

Bacon wrapped aligator tail is the truth.

Fuck that sounds amazing considering gators are muscular animals closely related to birds.

I've had it many times at this Cajun restaurant over the hill. Pretty good it reminds me of chicken dark meat but with the consistency of beef. But considering it's seasoned, battered and deep fried I don't know if that's just masking the fact it probably tastes like mud and death

Fucking fish in sour cream, i love slavish food but this piece of shit made me cry

it's actually really good but hard to explain it tastes like chicken and shrimp or fish mixed together but not like a fishy smell/taste to it like I said it's hard to explain but it's good

This guy knows

Yeah, they are super lean, so adding any fat component makes it so tender. Slow cook on 225 until internal temp is 160. It will make you cream in your pantaloons

This. Exactly.

Snails.

Also anyone tried frogs?
My dad likes frog legs but it looks nasty.

Bump you niggers

yer mum

Depends on how they are prepared, if they are fried frog legs legit taste like chicken

Sheep's balls.
Not even kidding.

Taste like chicken, super tender as well.

>Ram
Sheep are female user

anus

Sorry, engrish not my language

Tried this at a 5-star restaurant when my boss ordered for table appetizer. Less then 1/2 the table liked it, the rest of us thought it was truly disgusting.

Personally I'd have to say caviar is worse. After being convinced to try it three times (this is the best caviar, prepare it like this), I'll stick with using fish eggs as bait to catch edible food.

They're delicious when fried.

Steak at an Irish pub/restaurant in downtown boston. The place wasn't known for its food. The steak was rancid. I took 1 bite & told them to take it back..... paid for drinks & walked out. Fucking disgusting.

Lol

Lobster but eated a bit more it should not die for nothing ..

Can you english?

A Shongololo. Was very young, dropped my snack and picked up the Shongololo instead. Was not fun. (Shongololo is what the niggers called the little black/brown centipede-like thing that curls into a circle when threatened and poops a lot. I've never heard them called anything else).

I used to call them roly poly.

No. Do you wanna be my personal teacher? I pay in lolly pops, Coca Cola!

Sure habibi I don't mind

I consistently scratch off dandruff flakes from my scalp and eat them

Yes but you probably enjoy that.

Bamp

One time I was at some Chinese restaurant with my friend and he dared me to mix wasabi and soy sauce and drink it and it was truly the most disgusting and painful thing I've ever put into my stomach.

inb4 I had firey shits for a week