So let's get this straight. First he accuses Obama of wiretapping him, which was found to be baseless...

So let's get this straight. First he accuses Obama of wiretapping him, which was found to be baseless. Now he's openly accusing Susan Rice of more wiretapping/spying.

When will this failure of a president learn, that no matter how much "trumped up" controversy he tries to make up, very few people actually even believe him. The intelligence community has openly denied all of his BS allegations and have basically shut down this story before it even got going.

This is nothing more than a sad attempt to cover up for the long list of failures and broken promises to his supporters.

fails:
>travel ban 1
>travel ban 2
>confirming scotus justice
>repeal ACA
>lower taxes for middle class
>build a wall

What a joke. This guy will be lucky to not be impeached by July of this year at this rate.

>inb4 Russian schills

FUCK OFF NOW

His wire tap you mentioned baseless yet Demos crying that he's involved with the Russians that is also baseless. Get out of here faggot, go to /pol

All of this #fakenews is nothing more than a smoke screen and a diversion from the real story, which is how Russia got us where we are right now.

Cue the Russian shills.....

But susan rice was revealed to be the one requesting the unmasking. NY times reported the wiretapping in November. Sure it wasnt an actual wiretap but he meant it in the way some people call soda 'pop'. As a general term. And even if that isnt the case, his misuse of the word wiretap got them to say "lol no we didnt wiretap, we collected incidental intelligence" so its admitted right there. Those dumbasses didnt see his clever ploy and fell right into the trap. The travel bans are totally constitutional. I dont see the illegality of them. Gorsuch was unanimously approved by dems in 2009 but now they hate him. Its only been ~80 days and hes delivered on most.

Can you offer clear and factual reasons why hes such a bad guy?

Plz dont say hes racist unless you can cite chapter and verse.

I cant believe i replied to this troll post but im really curious as to why people keep making these. Maybe you can shift my thinking with some hard facts. Im open to reasonable discussion. Thanks

Tha's my Russian nigger paid schill

Exactly!

They can't counter-argue because the evidence is damning regarding the collusion. So instead this is what they resort to in an attempt to silence the opposition.

Sorry vlad, we're on to you. There's no going back now.

He's been in office for 100 days and he's done nothing to be impeached for. Also, even if he had done something impeachment worthy,it doesn't really mean anything.

Bill Clinton was fully impeached, but refused to resign his post and completed his second term...while impeached.

You do know that it was found to be true that Trump Tower had data unlawfully collected from it at the behest of the federal government.

Not mocking you, I just wanted you to have an updated list of facts.

>lower taxes for middle class

i thought this was a pretty good move. middle class people are the ones buying up the stuff people sell.
>travel ban
makes total sense imo.
>building wall
why not? makes sense imo. creates jobs while securing borders.

I can't believe you libtards are still so butthurt over the election.

I mean it was 5 fucking months ago. Get over it already!

POST AISAN NUDES TO KEEP THIS BULLSHIT THREAD ALIVE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

I'm digging that these threads become azn chick threads instead of letting them devolve into the usual shilling faggotry.