Pic related. Wife forgot they installed nanycam

Pic related. Wife forgot they installed nanycam.

Dude finds out she's been fucking around with one of their friends. Got the whole vid. What should user do?

Post it

Um well yeah

Masturbate to it and then trash it, forgetting it's importance?

make her suck harder and deeper, cum on the face and then show this thread with posted video

More?

divorce, obviously.

Video to big to post.

Why haven't you posted the video yet faggot?

Get a divorce.

wow nice chair

wow nice ab

Why bait then you faggot

Then why the fuck do we care what you do with it?
Abandon thread, OP faggot etc etc

Niggawhut?
Chop it up and post webms.
Upload it to Dropbox/Mega.
Tha fuck are you here for

so is there any chance OP will post?

upload file to mega and share link..

just post the good parts

Take it to a divorce lawyer

clarification... is it your wife, or your friends wife?

Make sure the lawyer is a jew though. I know it's painful, but if you can suck it up jew's make the best lawyer.

OP's story is bullshit. Who puts a nanny cam looking at some random ass wall with hanging clothes? Not someone with a baby.

Cucked.

holy shit there's something wrong with you.

Nanny cam took this?
FUck off OP stop roleplaying faggot

Is that Danny devito back there?

>nanycam

Almost had me there OP. Next time don't post different camera angles

nanny cam isn't for the baby. it's so you can spy on people in your house. it's called a nanny cam so you can catch the nanny stealing your shit.

people put them random places. often times in a bedroom... facing stuff.

i think this is a vid he found
>Dude finds out she's been fucking around with one of their friends
he said that , that dude finds out the vid, and he probably posted it as a revenge,
but op being faggot cannot post it cuz is too long

>File name Vlcsnap
>different angles,
dude you fucked up

What are you talking about? I'm just saying the dirty jews make the best lawyers. Have you ever heard the expression to "Jew me out of money", well that's because the greedy jews know how to steal for hardworking Americans. So just suck it up, and get a jew lawyer.

I love it that it took this long for someone to figure this out.

different angles could easily be explained.

this angle... not so much...

but VLC snap? how does that prove anything? you mean it proved he watched the video on a (gasp) computer with VLC, then used its snapshot function to take screens of the video? I mean... that's just unheard of!

but I'm glad the gears are turning. maybe we'll debunk this soon.

Why dont upload on mega/dropbox?

Fuck off scum. You write like you're barely literate, you don't get to say you're better than anyone else.

Some nice milf ass right there

have you ever heard the term racist bigot?

and if you're looking for a lawyer, in America, would they not also be Americans? faggots like you need to be gassed.

Blackmail

I'm the one complementing the kikes on their ability to jew people out of money. Your the one saying that jews suck at being lawyers. You should be ashamed of yourself you dumbass.

Jew confirmed

lol why do idiots always think this is the best option when you find this shit?

you realize it's much easier for the person being blackmailed to bite the bullet and just inform the police about it. especially when all they have on you is naked pictures or some aldutering

you're not complimenting shit and you know it

plz post moar. any pussy? how big is the vid?

Wow you're hilariously stupid. Everyone in your life must laugh at you and what a failure you are behind your back.

>Don't let your wife know you're suspicious or have anything else going on in your head.

>Take this evidence to a divorce lawyer, and start to separate your wealth as inconspicuously as possible. Don't do this all at once, but put together a plan to be able to do it all at once when the timing is right.

>Enjoy the rest of your relationship from the point of view of someone who has already clocked out of it. Be as rude or as nice as you like, be as rough or lazy with her body in bed as you like. You don't have to impress her or give a shit if she cums or not. This shit doesn't matter anymore. Just don't be stupid and give her something extreme to work with in divorce court.

I'll be more transparent because you are such a fucking retard. I think the jews make the best lawyers. Lawyers and Judaism go hand in hand. I think it is clear that any normal person would understand that I am complementing the jews. Now for the normal people it's very painful for us to interact with, and associate with jews, however, in this case I think OP is best off sucking up his knowledge of jews, and just hiring a jewish lawyer.

>Now for the normal people it's very painful for us to interact with, and associate with jews,
yep. there you go.

fuck off faggot.

fags. No blackmail shit.

Let me ask you this why do you think the jews suck at being lawyers? Do you not know the history of the jews? Don't you understand the biological nature of jews? They want money, and power. They want control over world economy, and they want to become emperor of the world. For all of these reasons jews make good lawyers. It's just a fact. Tell me who makes a better lawyer then a jew? Huh? Give me one race that is better then jews at being lawyers? Okay pro tip you can't.

Keep going

we're not talking about a Jewish person's aptitude for being a lawyer.

we're talking about your bigoted views of the Jewish people.

Post your KIK for more.

I've only heard two stories like this and they were from Reddit. But I very much wish them to be true.

Literally all of my posts on this thread are about how great jews are at being lawyers. If anything I am prejudiced in the favor of the dirty jews. Talking about the jews aptitude for being a lawyer is literally exactly what we are talking about you retard. So I ask you again who makes a better lawyer then a kike?

ITS A BAIT!

Kik: Pussog

>dirty jews
>kike

lol just stop

Post, douchebag

Yet you still can't name a race better then the jews at being lawyers. Your racism and bigotry disgusts me. America has no room for your xenophobic ass.

Post video

Basement virgin confirmed

There is no race that is better at being lawyers. To say there was would be the racist comment. I know dictionaries are big and scary, but they're really easy to use, I promise!

blacks are the best athletes!! fast-twitch muscle fibers!

You think I'm a neet because of how much I love the jews? You really are a fucking retard. All of hollywood loves the jews maybe they even love the jews more then I do, and look how successful those people are. The banking industry loves the jews, and they are all billionares. My love of the jews ability to jew people out of money should be an indicator of my success in life you god damned dumbass.

why the fuck is there a nanny cam pointed in the corner of a shit filled room. fuck off OP

>post on interwebs
>allow his fellow anons to spread it
>watch the fire rise

Seriously what the fuck why would you even have to ask. This is weak bait and OP is having a cuckold fantasy. Sage.

tuhacis

And of course better at stealing and collecting welfare

Where is the little faggot hiding?

#complements

wtf is she doing?

Why am I getting all this hate. I'm not saying anything uncontroversial. We all know about the filthy jews, and what they stand for. Everyone here knows who controls the world economy. Why are you taking your anger out on me for simply saying that I think the dirty jews just so happen to make good lawyers.

You sound mad breh, hope u quit being jelly of the jews and at least go get laid

>I'm not saying anything uncontroversial.
the most honest thing you've said since you got here.

I think we as a society should do more then just be jealous of the jews, but instead we should take back from them what is really ours. We must stand together, before we fall for another Jewish conspiracy.

>another Jewish conspiracy.
let me guess... the holocaust?

Ahhh the jewish conspiracy, the greatest enemy to mankind. Really keeps the frustrated white boy in the basement posting hate in /b all day. Go achieve something with your life - you're pathetic.

Let's not change the subject. Let's get back to the topic at hand. We all know OP's story is bullshit, but assuming that it is real would OP be better off with a Jew lawyer who has spent its entire life conning people out of money, and weaseling its way to money, or should OP be a racist and hire a person who is not a filthy jew? Just answer that question. I just want to see how racist you really are?

Get out there and do something with your life, put some deodorant, be a MAN

more?

Ah yes avoiding the question, and instead insult the person calling you out. I can see you must be a very successful person. Tell me when you see a jew on the street do you just ignore it? What if it was a muslim? Would you do nothing?

Divorce and use for evidence so she get's shit

I may not agree with lax immigration policies but theyre people just like us, you may only judge them by their attempts to integrate and be part of our society and I think Jews make America great just like any other immigrants who came here to work hard and build a future - go out there and do something!

Keep going!!

Thank you. You see we agree on something finally. I agree the jews work very hard to get through law school to become lawyers. Law school is not easy, and takes a lot of work even for a jew. Jews are extremely hardworking at stealing from the people, and enslaving our children. They are the ones doing more to build our future then us, but unfortunately it is a future that they will control. I'm glad we could at least agree on something though.

Oh yea im sure we all agree with your conspiracy theories, shame that you would rather whine about jews all day than leaving your parents house to work or study, thats pretty pathetic and sad. Clearly a self-defeating attitude

LOL.I HAVE A LAW DEGREE FROM A TOP UNIVERSITY AND I BARELY DID ANY WORK.I SLEAZED , OR JEWED, MY WAY THROUGH. I AM A GREAT CRIMINAL LAWYER THOUGH BECAUSE I AM DIRTY AF.PS. I AM NOT JEW, I AM ITALIAN

>comes back to the thread after scrolling through some other shit

wtf are you autists even arguing about. reevaluate your lives holy shit

I like how you pretend to be blind to the jewish infiltration of our culture, and yet you are more then willing to make up stories about who I am, and what I do. My understanding of the jews has made me moderately successful in life, and I would recommend that you learn their tricks and secrets, because as immoral as it might be, it is a good way to jew people out of money. Now let me ask you this "Do jews make the best lawyers?"

Look out we got a successful person here!

Clearly a successful person would be jelly of jews being successful. Basement alert!

For some reason I don't believe you. Italians don't make good lawyers, so on the extremely rare chance you are a lawyer you must have had to of worked hard to become one. Unless of course you live in an African Country.

Same nose size though

Well actually the jew is considered one of the lowest forms of sexual appeal on the marketplace, of course they rank higher then the coloreds, but as far as white skin goes Italians edge out the kikes by a margin as thin as the Jew's moral code.

NOPE. OSGOOD HALL GRADUATE, YORK UNIVERSITY.I WORKED BUT NOT THAT HARD. GRADUATED WITH C+ AVG.

I AM AN EXCELLENT CRIMINAL LAWYER. MADE THE TOP 50 EMERGING LAWYERS 2 YEARS AGO. I AM DIRTY AS FUCK THOUGH. EVERY BIG CASE MY FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE IS I MAKE MY CLIENTS HIRE A PI FIRM AND GO AFTER THE COPS. CROWN SLOWLY DROPS CHARGES OR MAKES FRUIT CAKE OFFER.

I FUCKING HATE COPS.

>racist bigot

Do you know where you are?

YOU DON'T KNOW TOO MANY JEWISH GIRLS DO YA' CHAMP? ESPECIALLY THE ISRAELI ONES HUH?

anagrambanana

He doesn't know any girls, dont blame the guy he never gets invited out

YEAH, I SHOT TOO HIGH.BUT SERIOUSLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN MY CITY THE LAST DECADE HAVE BEEN ISRAELI IMMIGRANTS, AND THEY ARE COOLER AND TOUGHER THAN CANADIAN CUNTS.

Have you ever heard of holdomor?

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement