youtube.com/watch?v=u0gFR9KWM0E
youtube.com/watch?v=b_MZzyZoy54
youtube.com/watch?v=FEXnWMyR_j8
youtube.com/watch?v=24qAoWRhIQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=K4bCSeygMl8
youtube.com/watch?v=_Hema-uqgE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't laughed once at this show.
Most jokes you can see from a mile away.
The jokes are almost at Fuller House level.

You are ded.

now she can build things in hell

>watch dark character drama
>expect comedy

Like, how retarded can you be?

I disagree.

Plebs don't understand what black comedy is. They go into this expecting Seth Mcfarlane quips.

>watch an unfunny comedy
>call it a "dark character drama" to save face

>watch animated series
>expect it to be epically funny like American Dad and Simpsons
>it's not, it has lots of talking, character development and plot threads
>cry about it on the internet

THAT'S TOO MUCH,MAN!

That's just it. The show takes it's self way too seriously with it's messages. Fucking melodramatic animation with talking animals.

>watch a cartoon that identifies itself as a comedy
>the jokes fall flat
>the characters are all boring
>pretend it's a drama and that everyone who sees through it "doesn't get it".

>I feel for my animated furry friends. It's so hard being a Horse

So anyone was actually sad about what happened to her?

Most of the satire stuff falls flat, less of a joke that actuall makes you laugh and more likely to get a reaction like "Oh, that's true that thing you pointed out about Hollywood, very clever." The animal stuff is hilarious though.

My gf cried a little

Reddit and Tumblr are very sad at her, and blame Bojack for her problems for some reason.

>bear who abused her as a kid went to receive the oscar in her name
No wonder she killed herself.

Eh, come on. It's a comedy. There's some drama, but it's not exactly driven by character development since characters don't really develop much at all. Bojack started whiny and he's still just as whiny as ever. Diane never really changed either. The pink cat is exactly the same. The yellow dog and the Jessie dude are idiot-grade supposed-to-be-funny-because-they're-very-stupid non-characters.

I like the show, but it's hit and miss. And it's certainly not a drama, simply a comedy with "drama relief". Which is kind of a funny concept because you'd expect the opposite.

Okay, Costanza

well he was basically the closest thing she had to an adult rolemodel and he did constantly enable her
I mean you she was eventually going to self-destruct someday but Bojack basically did everything he could to accelerate that just because he needed a pity bender buddy

where was is said that the bear abused her?

in season 1 when they're at Herb's, his nurse was a bear that only growled, and SL said she understood bear because her stepfather was one
and then in one of the Horsing Around flashbacks she mentions her mother's boyfriend is a photographer that spends a lot of time with her

>Literally pedobear

Does that mean the show is kino?

>Eh, come on. It's a comedy.
Why, because you said so? What about the writers? They disagree with you. But I guess you know better?

>but it's not exactly driven by character development since characters don't really develop much at all. Bojack started whiny and he's still just as whiny as ever
Bojack begins with him rollercoasting between thinking that he's hot shit but not fit for a "real" role that would make him feel proud. At first he's fine with himself being a shitty person but as the show goes on he tries and tries to become a bit better, although he keeps falling down deeper and deeper because of how flawed he is. He does shitty stuff to his friends even if he cares about them. He also is now more determined to rise above his mediocrity and do something that actually matters. He's come into terms with him that Sequeteriat was just a hackfraud job and wants to do something for real now.

I won't even bother with the rest because it's obvious that you never watched the show past the halfway mark of the 1st season. You simply don't know what you don't know.

no
pretty much everyone is a fucked up sex pervert in some format
>Bojack: self-explanatory
>Mr Peanutbutter's exwife who publicly fondles waiters
>Cuddlywhiskers: best left to the imagination
>Princess Caroline: foursome with 3 prepubescent boys
>Todd: asexual freak
>Uncle Hanky: alleged rapist
I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of others

the average bojack fan

youtube.com/watch?v=esOCxTRD7nU
youtube.com/watch?v=uatKKrrko6g
youtube.com/watch?v=QB1mwCvvnQA
youtube.com/watch?v=4HTBqLGg0AE
youtube.com/watch?v=CarxBIX70KU
youtube.com/watch?v=smfOfzefm0A
youtube.com/watch?v=u0gFR9KWM0E
youtube.com/watch?v=b_MZzyZoy54
youtube.com/watch?v=FEXnWMyR_j8
youtube.com/watch?v=24qAoWRhIQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=K4bCSeygMl8
youtube.com/watch?v=_Hema-uqgE0

"its so deep you just don't get it, this show is like the life I think I would have if I didnt live at home and had friends"

You have a shitty over-the-top sense of humor or you lack the ability to possess multiple levels of humor.

this show isn't funny. maybe for dumb normals i guess

Did Princess Carolyn ever really furry /ss/ with Vincent?

It was a little bit sad since they showed a glimpse into her true self that was hiding behind all the partying, fame, money and cocaine. In the end it wasn't really about her dying as much as it was about Bojack losing one of the few people who really cared about him, and it was all his fault.

You got rekt on so many levels that your only reaction was posting a fedora.
Think about it for a moment.

they are probably the ones posting in these threads

I've watched up to Season 3, episode 7. As of that moment:

>Bojack begins with him rollercoasting between thinking that he's hot shit but not fit for a "real" role that would make him feel proud.

Bojack is rollercoasting between thinking he's a hot shit movie star, but knowing Secretariat was not "real" and something he shouldn't be proud of.

>At first he's fine with himself being a shitty person but as the show goes on he tries and tries to become a bit better, although he keeps falling down deeper and deeper because of how flawed he is. He does shitty stuff to his friends even if he cares about them.

He literally just fucked his moron friend's ex girlfriend an episode or so ago.

Bojack whines a lot but the show would fall apart if he took charge of his life. So as long as more seasons keep piling up, I suspect Bojack will remain exactly the same. He'll keep fucking up, just like those dweebs in Silicon Valley keep fucking up. Sitcoms are one trick ponies and Bojack Horseman is a sitcom, even if it tricks you into believing things are going somewhere. Try to separate feels from what is actually going on.

Perhaps something crucial happens by the end of Season 3 and I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

that wasn't me who you replied to

you just sounded like an ultra tipper, you still do

there is a board dedicated to kids cartoons

>its not funny enough
>its too dramatic
Nigga what do you want

>my taste is enlightened

>implying that I was the person you were sending your kneejerk response to

l-m-a-o

I didn't laugh but I felt so hard for Bojack...

I wanna be anything.... something.

>First guy is literally reading Jesus' Son

please be joking

one of those wasn't even about Bojack Horseman but some Dragonball Z movie.

dragonball z had movies?

It had 19.

are they canon?

I think she blamed him for constantly making excuses for not being intimate with her. Remember that she legitimately believed that he was an adult.

listen to your self

Anyone Mr Pickles here?

do you think you are mr pickles?

why don't you tell us all how deeply you relate to the characters "complexity's"

I guess none of them are canon if you go by manga canon. Some of them are fit in to happen in between the original sagas, but there are a few movies that are "what if" scenarios.

When you think about how she used to be, but she was similar to Bojack in that both of them started out fairly innocent and devolved into something worse. From there you realize they are thier own worse enemy.

Sarah Lynn's just looks sadder due to the beginning of the 12th episode when you pretty much see that she was in need of a friend but BJ still asked her for something that HE needed. Even after he didn't try and save face after realizing that she had a lot on her plate because fuck other people's problems besides his own.

Let's not kid ourselves, this is like a "Who's Who" of Sup Forums.

Its the whos who of bojack posters

I have never read so much inane crap

Aren't the characters just flexible entities that morph according to the current joke? There is no complexity there

>Fucking melodramatic animation with talking animals.

That's exactly what it is.

You're saying that like it's a critique instead of a statement of fact.

anyone made a wojak horseman yet?

maybe we are the cartoon

You must not be a reading man in that case.

What was the problem? He asked if she /ss/ed and i was replying with what I remembered. Was I wrong? Been about a year since I watched S2 but I remember one of her issues was him not wanting to take his clothes off around her or something.

They don't switch personas on the fly just to fit a joke, if that's what you mean.

I bet you have read some crap in your time

I'm reading your posts, yes.

Technically none of the movies or GT is supposed to be canon as far as the original manga is concerned but Toriyama has constantly flip flopped about this subect and GT went from being non canon to alternate timeline and now we got Super Dragon Ball so who really knows at this point.

so I don't need to go and watch them in case I missed anything

I haven't seen super yet, is the animation as the screens?

Let's be honest.

Bojack is loved by 20 something self identified "nihilists" who read maybe 1 book a year if that. It's "deep" for shallow people.

15-20

I was to occupied to be relating to cartoons in my early 20s

Some of the movies are pretty good. My favorite is The History of Trunks which explains Future Trunks' backstory. It's a pretty bleak movie considering that this is Dragonball.

Sounds like the average Sup Forums user.

Agreed. If they read more books, they would be deeper. I know because I read a lot of books and let me tell you, I'm one deep individual.

>Sup Forums loves capeshit
>Sup Forums hates anything with real drama and interesting characters
Like clockwork

>bojack horseman
>real drama and interesting characters

>capeshit defense force has arrived
Also like clockword

She does the same voice in every show.

Sara Lynn is exactly the same voice as Bob's Burgers girl.

They need to stop casting the same quirly jewess for voiceover work.

>if you dont think my favorite cartoon is great you must like capeshit

They're both for plebs.

Sad isn't the right description for the feel.

I would like it to be good instead of bad.

SUCK A DICK DUMBSHITS

Also at one episode she says she can recognize the taste of bear fur because of his stepdad (there's another reference like this in S2), implying he abused her and she sucking his dick tons of times.