Sup Sup Forums, Im about to eat shrooms for the first time but im not sure if I should eat them raw...

Sup Sup Forums, Im about to eat shrooms for the first time but im not sure if I should eat them raw, make tea or mixing them with lemon juice. I've been told that tea its the more safest way because it "washes" the shroom from the toxins that makes you throw up or feel sick.
So, any advice? Should I eat something before or during the trip? how long would it last? its 2 grams

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_603453.html?wid=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tea just makes it come up faster. Usually lasts between 4-6 hours.
I'd recommend a peanut butter sandwich. It helps with the texture. If it's your first time, the come up won't be as intense. During your trip, you'll forget your hungry. Just have water on hand. Enjoy yourself.

Just eat that shit with some orange juice and nothing else.

Just eat them, four dried caps wont do fuck all anyway. They taste like wood and shit, take them with milk.

T. Humble mushroom farmer

Eh it really depends man I have had a half a gram, provably less than what op has and I tripped super hard. Other times I could eat an eighth or more and barely trip. It all depends on how potent they are. The ones op has look weak but you never know...

Grind it to a powder and soak it in about 3 tbs of lemon juice for 20 minutes. Down the whole thing and rinse it down with about half cup of water. The acid in the lemon converts inactive ingredients to active (same as your stomach acid will do) and it will come on very fast and mellow.

Out of curiosity do you know if citrus actually enhances the effects or if that's just a myth? I have tried with and without orange juice and never could tell a difference

how did you eat them? I know nothing about shrooms and wouldnt recognize good or bad shit by just watching

There are countless ways.
Dry them n eat raw.
Throw them in a pot noodle (ps chicken and mushroom is awesome)
Or cheese on toast with mushrooms
Boiled in a pan and split the mix/mush betwixt takers and gulp that shit down.
Its not as bad as 2 day old bong water.

this. you don't puke from "toxins", you puke from food poisoning, which is essentially what a shroom trip is. stop overthinking it and munch the bastards, i find just eating them plain then washing it down with OJ or a pb+j or something to take the taste out of your mouth, but any further ceremony is just that. DRINK WATER. if you walk around in public leave your ID at home. have fun.

i used to down an entire bottle of lemon juice while eating and shortly after, i find it had a definitive effect on the trip, making the peak sooner and harder but the trip shorter overall. could've been placebo, but i mean if it feels like it works, what's the difference, ya know

You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Are you going to smoke weed with it? 2gs is a very low-key trip without weed, so if you're not gonna smoke, I'd suggest making tea or the lemon-tek

With the half a gram that made me trip balls I was in the woods with my buddy, we just chewed them up and swallowed them with water. They tasted like poison but they made me trip hard. With other shrooms i have taken i would chew them up and swallow them with orange juice, but they tasted more like baked pumpkin seeds.
Also the good ones had more of a darker color with more purple/blueish on them, the others looked similar to OPs

Nah I don't like to do other drugs or drink alcohol on the first time I try something new. So, to make tea its just grinding the shrooms and pouring them into hot water? nothing else? Sorry if my english isnt perfect.

And you do? I was just speaking from personal experience, wasn't saying I'm any sort of expert

OP here, thanks for your advice. I will make tea. Another thing that may be important, Im actually alone. Should I call a friend or its enjoyable if im goin solo?

I've actually never made tea before only lemon-tek, I'm sure a quick google search for "mushroom tea guide" would find you what you're looking for there. As far as I know though, you've pretty much got it with grinding them up and boiling them for ~10 minutes or so. Some people put them in a tea bag first I believe. If you do make a tea, I'd suggest eating whatever is left over also, as far as shrooms. No waste

Also, props on trying just the shrooms on your first time. Smoking can really through you out of whack if you're not careful.

On 2gs you should be alright, but I'll never advise against a sitter. I love tripping alone, it can get a lot weirder/more profound ime

You don't know what the fuck you are on about. Half a gram won't produce any noticeable effects at all.

What the fuck are you talking about? Hardest I've ever tripped was on shrooms. I sat in the corner staring at a lava lamp dance all around a living room for hours. I've never tripped like that on acid.

Thanks mate, you've been of great help

>you puke from food poisoning, which is essentially what a shroom trip is

Are you fucking retarded?

Well either you have only bought shrooms from one shitty grower who doesn't know what they are doing or you get them from cow shit. Either way like I said I'm just talking from personal experience, I'm no expert

Like this or more?

havit keyboard?

100 % crush them best you can into a powder and put it into a teabag and do lemonjuice/ tea or just orange juice. The trip starts faster, hits harder, but ends faster as well. Best part is the nausea isn't as bad as if you eat them straight up. Trust me. Make the tea.

Not that stupid nigger.

But I started to microdose (0.3g in a capsule every other day) and I noticed a mild trip on the first dose (Walls start to breathe, always the first indicator for me), but it didn't go any farther.

I said 2gs is a more lowkey trip. I've tripped quite hard on mushrooms, but without bud, 2g has never been more than a light trip. That's with fresh grown mushies too.

They were quite a bit darker for some reason. It was mainly shake because it was the last of what he had but the stems and caps looked darker

Grind them up into a fine powder, add to melted chocolate. Let it cool in the fridge for an hour.

Eat all that shit at once

chew them up
they taste like nothing else on the planet
you're taking a trip
not sipping tea
now man up or do do them at all

nope, Motospeed Inflictor, just a generic mechanic keyboard thats actually pretty good for the price you pay. gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_603453.html?wid=21

>not eating 5 dried grams
>not on an empty stomach
>not in silent darkness
Are you even trying, OP?

you realise 2g fresh is 0.2g dried right?

I used to use a coffee grinder to powder them and make into chocolate bars. Everyone seemed to be fond of that method.

They were dried. I just knew the grower who had recently picked/dried them. Damn I keep miscommunicating my bad. 2gs dried is fine dose of mushrooms, I just haven't had any crazy trips with that amount is all. Where would you say your happy spot is for mushrooms?

advice?
>sit down, shut up, and pay attention. pref in a dark quiet room.

eat before?
>up to you, but something light is better than nothing at all. maybe an apple?

duration
>3-5 hours, 7-8 for residual feeling i like to call fungi feet (ime its like my arms and legs feel more like stiff pool noodles rather than a complex collection of joints tendons ligaments and muscles)

true. lest ye be going micro.

lol. wut?

lemons good. but what vit c actually does is turn psilocybin into psilocin. but there are a few other components (baeocystin and norbaeocystin)

i dont know about mellow, maybe more even.

it does. if you want an extra kick, Grapefruit juice has a naturally occuring MAOI and will do something special.

in a saucepan dice up bacon into lil bits, get it to sweat that greasy goodness. add some onions and carmelize, then add garlic, add chopped fresh shrooms and a lil white wine and cream. salt pepper parsley and some zest (orange is nice)

boil up some tubed noodles or spirals and drain.

mix into the sauce

serve with parm on top.

yum yum mothafucka

cont.

take a vit c capsule 20 minutes before. its not a placebo. if you let the vitamin get into your acids it acts as a catalyst to convert -cybin into -cin

yeah it will. as a microdose it acts like a nootropic. vision gets sharper, some light jitters, horny and creative boost.

its not a trip, its opening a window.

you can trip off a half g, but they arent cubes. pan cambs or pan cyans will knock you out at 1g

dried with heat. or had a spore drop.

box fan dried and crisped in dessicant is best.

higher cocoa content is better. cocoa has a symbiotic relationship with mush

on point